Photo

Lamar Odom signs with Knicks

• Please log in to reply
725 replies to this topic

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 03:40 PM

Because, with those cases and drama hanging over Lamar's head it could make teams less likely to sign him, or may delay things.  Aside from his own unsureness. 

Now that we know that the whole paparazzi thing isn't gonna have any charges pressed against him it eliminates any potential legal drama from that scenario.   It helps the situation indirectly.

JohStewartBOOM.gif

yo.

#342 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,232 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted August 22, 2013 - 03:49 PM

I just don't like gossip sites. they're all BS 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 03:52 PM

^ You may not like any of them, but you're wrong about them all being "BS". That's just factually incorrect. You're basically saying TMZ is never right about anything and has no credibility. Don't let your hate blind you.

yo.

#344 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,232 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:05 PM

^ You may not like any of them, but you're wrong about them all being "BS". That's just factually incorrect. You're basically saying TMZ is never right about anything and has no credibility. Don't let your hate blind you.

I'm not talking about TMZ they're Legit, but like Gossip. US, Enquirer. It's pretty pathetic that people waste money to see what's going on with people they don't even know. Just my opinion though  

#345 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,604 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:08 PM

don't derail plz :)

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:08 PM

I'm not talking about TMZ they're Legit, but like Gossip. US, Enquirer. It's pretty pathetic that people waste money to see what's going on with people they don't even know. Just my opinion though  

Do you know Kobe personally or all of the Laker players? How about all of your favorite wrestlers or some of your favorite rappers? Perhaps you've met some, and I could use more examples, but I bet you don't complain & [expletive] all the time when you read stories about them even off of their profession. Don't be hypocritical here. Nobody ever wins that game.

yo.

#347 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,232 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:14 PM

Do you know Kobe personally or all of the Laker players? How about all of your favorite wrestlers or some of your favorite rappers? Perhaps you've met some, and I could use more examples, but I bet you don't complain & [expletive] all the time when you read stories about them even off of their profession. Don't be hypocritical here. Nobody ever wins that game.

I can honestly tell you that I never cared about other celebrities lives. When Kobe's rape case happened I knew he'll get out of it clean 

#348 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,604 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:19 PM

don't derail plz :)

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:19 PM

I can honestly tell you that I never cared about other celebrities lives.

No offense, but now that's BS. You're lying out of your arse and you know it and I happen to respect you as a member and enjoy your posts so don't take it personal, it's just you know damn well you're wrong on this one. Athletes are celebrites and that includes wrestlers (or entertainers if you wanna' call em'), rappers, etc. I don't think anyone would ever believe you've never "cared" enough to actually read through or click on a story or article about any of the above or etc's life outside of their profession.

You may do it rarely, but just those few times you've done it is enough to disqualify your statement of "I never cared about celebrities lives". C'mon man.

It's cool though. I know denial can be strong.

yo.

#350 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,232 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:24 PM

these celebrities don't pay my bills Athletes are entertainment at night or a Sunday afternoon that's it. Do I click on some news about them? Yeah I do, but I'm not obsessing over it or losing sleep cuz of it 

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:27 PM

^ Thanks for making my point. You've gone from basically saying never to now admitting that's false. I admire your humility. It's a rare thing these days and I can't commend you enough.

Now carry on with the thread. Apologies Majesty.

yo.

#352 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,232 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:28 PM

^ Thanks for making my point. You've gone from basically saying never to now admitting that's false. I admire your humility. It's a rare thing these days and I can't commend you enough.

Now carry on with the thread. Apologies Majesty.

Sarcasm? 

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:35 PM

^ Nope. You're generally a cool dude and I'm glad you ultimately didn't disappoint me here in remaining stubborn to a fault. I do get you though that it tends to annoy you and you usually don't care for these things, but I had just to call you out a bit on the "never" claims & what not. Couldn't let that slide. No harm intended though man and I hope you feel better soon from your admitted rough time you're going through right now. I mean that sincerely.

I still hope we can find a way to get Beasley preferrably over Odom, but honestly at this point I'm not even sure if Odom's that much more likelier than Beasley.

yo.

#354 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

• 23,232 posts

Posted August 22, 2013 - 04:39 PM

^ Nope. You're generally a cool dude and I'm glad you ultimately didn't disappoint me here in remaining stubborn to a fault. I do get you though that it tends to annoy you and you usually don't care for these things, but I had just to call you out a bit on the "never" claims & what not. Couldn't let that slide. No harm intended though man and I hope you feel better soon from your admitted rough time you're going through right now. I mean that sincerely.

I still hope we can find a way to get Beasley preferrably over Odom, but honestly at this point I'm not even sure if Odom's that much more likelier than Beasley.

Appreciate it.

I think Odom is most likely than Beasley, for the simple fact that no reliable sources has confirmed that the Lakers' would be interested. At the same token that would be consider tampering since Beasley is under contract with the Suns' 

#355 trillionaire

trillionaire

Rookie

• 104 posts
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted August 23, 2013 - 10:17 PM

What the hell is this bout Odom being on drugs the past two years???? They had somethin on facebook about that I didn't read it all....anybody else heard somethin?

#356 PurPnYellowLaker

PurPnYellowLaker

Rookie

• 463 posts
  • Name:alejandro
  • Fan Since:platon
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted August 23, 2013 - 10:40 PM

No name pull your g sting out your ... .. your acting like its the time of the month for you bro..chill not that serious

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 23, 2013 - 10:41 PM

What the hell is this bout Odom being on drugs the past two years???? They had somethin on facebook about that I didn't read it all....anybody else heard somethin?

Here:

http://lakernation.c...rom-drug-abuse/

West Coast (the OP and mod) in his mind deemed it significant enough to be worthy of its own thread, although eventhough in some way it actually relates to the situation of our team potentially signing him, it's in NBA Talk. Respect it.

yo.

#358 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,192 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted August 25, 2013 - 11:16 AM

I always called him Odumb when he was making big $ to be kobes pippen but now if l.o really sucking on glass dik smfh he dumb as dog meat.
Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

• 40,432 posts

Posted August 25, 2013 - 11:43 AM

addiction to crack cocaine

yo.

#360 Chad

Chad

Kings

• 3,354 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted August 25, 2013 - 12:02 PM

Just say NO to Lamar. 

¡Hala Madrid! Neymar Rules!