#1 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,248 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 03, 2013 - 10:20 AM

Everyone has played it!

I remember my first time, I was taken by my dad to Work, on take your son to work day, and they set me up at a CPU, and I was playing minesweeper, and one of my dads co-workers taught me how to play... ill never forget his comment on how I was really good at finding the Mines... (as in, clicking on them and losing)

Anyway...

I try to complete a game on expert at least once a day, keeps the mind sharp...

I just did one in 172 seconds... which isn't my fastest, but the craziest part, is that it came down to 3 50/50 chances,  I wasn't even paying attention to the time, and took about 15-20 seconds to look everything over, before finnaly taking my chances on those 50/50s...

I remember once I had EIGHT 50/50 chances at the end of a game...

That was so not fair...

Anyone else as big a fan of Minesweeper as me?

I think I can even see a minesweeper movie made... lol... I mean.. if they can make one for Battleship...

cant you see the high point of the movie? some minesweeper guy crawling around... lifting up a mine, and seeing a 7 or an 8!!!! lol...

Edited by TKainZero, July 03, 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#2 Jee

Jee

♚ ROOKIE ©

• 579 posts
  • Name:Jee
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:ANY WHO PLAYS HERE

Posted July 03, 2013 - 12:47 PM

Minesweeper I remember playing on windows 95 to right now here and there and still not good at it. Play the beginner at 9x9 or higher and have no patient or strategy and click anywhere fast as possible. Once I hit a mine and lose this is me :wall:  then after awhile  :surrender:  Use to play it a lot with friends betting them money whoever hit a mine first has to pay up but everyone gets a turn even if hit it first try.  That was the time of dial-up and no internet, now that I have internet I usually find other free online game or things to do.

#3 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,079 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted July 03, 2013 - 01:05 PM

never understood it

Pau Gasol is GONE

#4 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,248 posts

Posted July 04, 2013 - 08:31 AM

never understood it

you click on unknown tiles.
they either have mines or not.
the number means how many mines are touching that tile.
if you click on a title, and its a 1, out of the surrounding 8 tiles, 1 of them is a mine.

its a very simple game
really satisfying when you win, I taught my buddy how to play, and he was estatic when he finished beginner the first time.

I like the game because you can play it, have some fun, no BS, just straight forward...
its a good warm up for the brain

#5 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,248 posts

Posted July 07, 2013 - 01:30 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users