#21 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,045 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 26, 2013 - 01:21 AM

Laker fans are going to be missing Bynum this year. He's going to haunt the Lakers for years to come actually. After watching Howard this season, the Lakers should be begging for Drew. I'm sorry for the fans who hung their hopes on Dwight. 

Begging for Drew sitting on the bench not playing an entire season while Dwight put up 18/12 on an injured back year and lead the league in rebounding?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#22 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,500 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 01:29 AM

Laker fans are going to be missing Bynum this year. He's going to haunt the Lakers for years to come actually. After watching Howard this season, the Lakers should be begging for Drew. I'm sorry for the fans who hung their hopes on Dwight.

Lol, I know I'm going to miss that immature piece of [expletive].

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, June 26, 2013 - 01:30 AM.

MMiRi9s.png

#23 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,144 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 26, 2013 - 05:42 AM

Please tell me you are being sarcastic here. There is no way you actually believe in what you just post. 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#24 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,771 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted June 26, 2013 - 07:03 AM

What is his workout regimen? Parking in handicapped spots, bowling, getting sweet hair, and looking for banks anywhere?

#25 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,385 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 26, 2013 - 07:34 AM

It's funny, a select group of fans said that exact same thing when we traded him last year.

Guess what?

Still don't miss him.

#26 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 26, 2013 - 11:44 AM

How can people still talk trash after Bynum didn't even play last season? He didn't even get injured during a game. He wouldn't have played if he stayed here either.

If Bynum were still here, the Lakers would be preparing for a complete rebuild. It would have been smarter to go that direction than to give him a long-term contract.

Posted Image

#27 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,913 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 26, 2013 - 11:49 AM

Some people are still in love with Bynum?  Seriously?!

Man, the kid did squat when he was here.  He got injured repeatedly (and yes I know the circumstances, but funny how it always happened to him), had a terrible work ethic, slacked off, mouthed off on and off the court.  The most he did was wave a towel on the bench wile Pau did the work in the middle for two rings.

I don't know whether to laugh at, cry for, or berate fans that still somehow think letting Bynum go was any kind of mistake.

• 40,400 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 02:51 PM

ab4sure, pointguard11, or lakerfandude is that you?

yo.

#29 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,460 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted June 26, 2013 - 03:12 PM

All my exes live in Texas.

He will be a Rocket or a Maverick because luckily for him those two teams will throw him max money after they miss out on their plan A.
iyjywo.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users