Danny Green goes to Heat after party night of game 7

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,492 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted June 24, 2013 - 11:26 AM

yea Ive been to those clubs in Miami. Theres no way anyone in the city doesnt know the Heat are there on that night. Hell they were probably at every major club with Stallone, Travolta and all the other actors who live there. 

However it doesnt matter if he was there with them or not. He [expletive]ing lost....wtf is he celebrating for? Go home and feel like crap and sulk the way Duncan did. Dont go up to Bron hours later in order to pitch yourself as a future team mate. Wheres the shame? Wheres the sting? Wheres the embarrassment. Damn give me any emotion at all other than partying and throwing back drinks like he won something. If this was days later then oh well. Eventually you gotta move on. But not hours after you lost game 7. 
The dude was partying and having fun in a matter of hours. How many fans in San Antonio were throwing back Don P and gettin their groove on after game 7. This guy is a [expletive]ing disgrace imo. I remember losing a Championship Baseball game in HS and I felt like dying. Like a had just lost the love of my life. A huge empty feeling in my chest. I didnt wanna go to school and see people. It mentally hurt and it wasnt a MLB World Series. regardless it tore me up inside for weeks. Still thinking about it to this day it stings. And I was 3 for 5 with a triple and 4 RBI's. The fact I played well and gave everything to the game made it hurt more. And this is the NBA Freakin Finals. Its the crown Jewell of all Basketball Players Dreams and this guy is partying with the enemy. 

Naw son. [expletive] that action. if I'm Pop hes already got word hes on the amnesty block.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#22 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,224 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 24, 2013 - 12:19 PM

Conspiracy theory here?  Denny Green practicly dissapeared the last two games of the series and I even watch how he was open a lot of times too and not willing to shoot. hMm.   Green going to be a heat soon replacing Ray Allen?

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users