• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,331 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 20, 2013 - 10:19 AM

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

The revelations come as multiple sources tell ABC News that the star NFL player has not been ruled out as a suspect in the murder of a semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd, 27, who was Hernandez's friend.

Hernandez has been at the center of the investigation since Lloyd's body was found shot in the back of the head in a scrubby clearing of an industrial park roughly a mile from the Patriots star's million-dollar mansion in North Attleborough Monday.

Police believe Lloyd was killed between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. Monday, but his well dressed body was not found until 5:30 p.m. by a teenage jogger, several law enforcement sources told ABC News on the condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to discuss the case.

"He [Hernandez] has not been ruled out. We are not calling him a suspect, but he is definitely not in the clear," said one police official close to the investigation.

http://abcnews.go.co...31#.UcNHBD772E6

This is pretty crazy.  At first, Hernandez wasn't even considered a suspect, but now all this stuff is coming out in the open about his past, even being linked to past shooting investigations.

Now him destroying his surveillance system, which was said to be very advanced, raises even more questions. 

#2 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,317 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted June 20, 2013 - 10:58 AM

This is really messed up!

veqdeg.jpg

#3 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,164 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted June 20, 2013 - 11:41 AM

Crazy

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#4 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,843 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 20, 2013 - 01:56 PM

this has been perculating the last several days...

doesn't sound good....

#5 Twenty_Four

Twenty_Four

Rookie

• 246 posts
  • Fav. Laker:black mamba

Posted June 20, 2013 - 02:01 PM

destroying his security system,handing over his cell phone in pieces and having his placed cleaned is not going to look good 

Edited by Twenty_Four, June 20, 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted June 20, 2013 - 02:47 PM

Hopefully he's innocent. 

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#7 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,843 posts

Posted June 20, 2013 - 03:55 PM

Tebow has got some teaching to do with the patriots tight ends...

#8 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,762 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted June 20, 2013 - 04:11 PM

That is interesting. For me, one of the aspects of a home security system is to protect your family from incriminating themselves. I don't have my security cameras solely to get the faces of burglars who try to break in. I have it so that the evidence speaks for itself when I shoot the criminal who forces his way into my property. If, God forbid, such a situation happened, my tape would be ready for the officers on arrival. But destroying your surveillance system? I'm not too sure...

Edited by -Wade-, June 20, 2013 - 04:12 PM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,364 posts

Posted June 20, 2013 - 04:33 PM

Far too many things here not looking to be in his favor. He's very fortunate however that he is a celebrity and has quite a lot of money. These things can't always save you from trouble, but they certainly can't hurt you too much either.

yo.

• 40,364 posts

Posted June 21, 2013 - 05:18 PM

Report: Aaron Hernandez Once Told Wes Welker, ‘I’ll [expletive] You Up!’

Aaron Hernandez Banned From Patriots Facility

Muscle Milk Terminates Endorsement Deal With Aaron Hernandez

black-sports-online-aaron-hernandez-driv

yo.

#11 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,317 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted June 26, 2013 - 09:21 AM

Dudes been taken in & cut. 

veqdeg.jpg

#12 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,251 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted June 26, 2013 - 09:34 AM

Damn a gator boy too damn

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#13 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,331 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 10:56 AM

Wow. 

Aaron Hernandez charged with murder and five gun-related charges; pleads not guilty

#14 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,176 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted June 26, 2013 - 11:04 AM

tf!! not guilty how

#15 West Coast

West Coast

LakerNation Staff

• 21,331 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 11:06 AM

tf!! not guilty how

Typical plea.  It would be more shocking to see him plead guilty. 

#16 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,030 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted June 26, 2013 - 12:17 PM

If this is a planned murder, it has to be the worst planned murder ever. And if this is a not guilty fella, he is the dumbest not guilty guy I;ve known.  Aaron Hernandez is one of the long line of brain dead athletes. First of all, if you planning on murdering somebody, why would you leave the dead body near your house? Even OJ Simpson is laughing at this stupidy in his cell. Secondly, if you are innocent, why doing all this weird crap like shutting off your security camera, destroying your phone (like they still can't track messages if a phone was destroyed) or just evading the cops for two days.  Aaron Hernandez need to be jailed just for being stupid.  Do I think he is guilty? Yes I do. So many evidence against him. There is no evidence that is for him. ANd when you see how he reacts to the charges, he seem like "yea whatever I did it so what" kind of look.

Have a nice career in prison ass hat.

Edited by epicwolf, June 26, 2013 - 12:18 PM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

• 40,364 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 02:56 PM

There is no evidence that is for him.

Perhaps not, certainly doesn't seem so at the moment, but the one thing he does have at least that never hurts is money that can afford him one of the best teams any person could get on his side for him. Of course that doesn't guarantee nor even close that he'll find his way out of this, but like I said, having more money giving you a better team can't hurt either.

yo.

#18 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 03:05 PM

Let's see how things turn out.. not a patriots fan, but i enjoyed watching him play.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#19 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 12,843 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 03:19 PM

Wow...

Did anyone see this coming?

Also, Sports video games clearly need to implement things like this...

• 40,364 posts

Posted June 26, 2013 - 03:41 PM

Also, Sports video games clearly need to implement things like this...

I agree, especially if they wanna' be as true to their word as possible about making the games more realistic. This could add a lot in franchise mode. You'd have to be even more careful about selecting players with questionable character. It would also add a lot more of a drama aspect to the game, which could make for even greater entertainment on some level.

yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users