Michael Eric Dyson Compares LeBron & MJ

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• 40,603 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 10:03 PM

yo.

#2 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,063 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 19, 2013 - 10:13 PM

Should have been a three second video where from that pose he would wag his finger pointing to the camera and go

"You don't..."

And then the video should end.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#3 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,564 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 19, 2013 - 11:31 PM

This dude is a much better analyst then anyone on ESPN or TNT....

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#4 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,046 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted June 20, 2013 - 07:35 AM

This dude is a much better analyst then anyone on ESPN or TNT....

Not saying much, those guys are the equivalent of Yahoo Sports writers.

Still I do disagree with his notion of how Lebron is the ultimate team player and how in today's society in sports that should be regarded as something great. Lebron is like that because naturally he cannot play like a guard in the sense Kobe and MJ did, Lebron has immense intangibles "for his position", Lebron is an amazing point forward and would actually be better if he embraced it instead of balancing the line between Magic and MJ..

Edited by Ven21, June 20, 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#5 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,021 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 20, 2013 - 09:59 AM

Not saying much, those guys are the equivalent of Yahoo Sports writers.

Still I do disagree with his notion of how Lebron is the ultimate team player and how in today's society in sports that should be regarded as something great. Lebron is like that because naturally he cannot play like a guard in the sense Kobe and MJ did, Lebron has immense intangibles "for his position", Lebron is an amazing point forward and would actually be better if he embraced it instead of balancing the line between Magic and MJ..

He is a team player because offensivly skill wise he doesnt have the talents of MJ and Kobe, but god forbid if someone in the sports world actually said the truth about that. Kobe said that a few seasons ago I believe people asked who would win 1V1 you or bron, he just said confidently I would win that is easy to say. Comparing Brons game to magic, that is who bron plays like he is nothing like MJ. I would also still take Magic over bron.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#6 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,214 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted June 20, 2013 - 11:17 AM

He is a team player because offensivly skill wise he doesnt have the talents of MJ and Kobe, but god forbid if someone in the sports world actually said the truth about that. Kobe said that a few seasons ago I believe people asked who would win 1V1 you or bron, he just said confidently I would win that is easy to say. Comparing Brons game to magic, that is who bron plays like he is nothing like MJ. I would also still take Magic over bron.

Magic would go into Clinical Depression after losing in the Finals. He Disappeared (true story) for 2 weeks after losing to the Celtics

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users