yo.

#2 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,046 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted June 19, 2013 - 06:17 PM

I get being defensive when people grab on to you, but no need to smack them on their head. I don't even think Beyonce did anything after she was actually groped.

• 40,603 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 08:17 PM

^ She didn't. Rihanna just seems to have that sort of sense of entitlement type attitude and doesn't seem to care one bit. She sure has changed a lot from when she first started (for the worse), but then again, sadly that seems to be the case with one too many.

yo.

#4 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 6,079 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted June 19, 2013 - 08:26 PM

She probably learned some of that from Chris Brown. It's really too bad, nobody should be hitting anybody.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

• 40,603 posts

Posted June 19, 2013 - 08:28 PM

^ Exactly. You feel powerless as a victim so instead you decide to throw it back on others. Completely wrong way to go about it, but it's similar to the bullying philosophy. A lot of bullies were once victims and or bullied themselves before turning into one.

yo.

#6 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,964 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 19, 2013 - 08:36 PM

^ if you want to break down logistics there were reports way before that Chris Brown incident that Rihanna had a temper and would hit Chris a lot especially around company and that Chris would excuse himself to another room when he got frustrated. 

Problem is there is no "another room" when you're inside a car with someone and it exploded.  And unfortunate terrible things happened.   Luckily he hasn't been a repeat offender.  

On to Rihanna and her temper, it pretty much was apparent on twitter too that she had a temper when she would snap at fans and then immediately apologize to them afterwards.     She got a mouth and a temper on her, way before the incident with Chris Brown.    

Although her recently putting her "friend" JR Smith on blast was hilarious :laughing:   I don't think she was ever the "innocent" girl she portrayed but more or less was always the "good girl gone bad" she acts like now.

But what I have to say about this is the same thing I said with Beyonce, don't shake your butt in the face of fans if you aren't ready to be touched by one of them, and with Rihanna don't stick your arm in the crowd if you aren't prepared for someone grabbing it.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users