Photo

Nerlens Noel & His Entourage Scaring NBA Teams Away

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

• 40,364 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 12:54 PM

http://blacksportson...nba-teams-away/

The major red flag concerning Nerlens may be the people he’s surrounding himself with. Simmons and Russillo discussed Nerlens’ “handlers,” and how they are making things difficult for teams to get information about him. Apparently, it is very hard to get in touch with Noel, who just hired agents on Thursday. Russillo says that Worldwide Wes AND Lebron James’ agent Rich Paul tried to get in touch with Nerlens, but Nerlens’ crew “blew them off.” They also blew off one agent six times in a row before finally meeting with him. Russillo calls the entourage “epic bad news men”

nerlens-noel-entourage-scaring-teams.jpg

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

yo.

#2 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 2,987 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted June 18, 2013 - 01:01 PM

Depends on who these people are, usually the red flag is when it a bunch of immature guys that think they are ready to be businessmen and agents themselves, similar to how Lebron had his friends given office jobs in Cleveland when they didn't do anything or Derrick Rose letting his brother say irresponsible things on his behalf.

Denying to talk to agents isn't a terrible thing if he himself is telling his friends to keep them away, which in reality might be a good thing. Plus WorldWide Wes is a joke, Rich Paul isn't really an agent, just a Lebron's friend. All this sounds to me is sour grapes.

#3 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,096 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted June 25, 2013 - 04:33 PM

I see him falling to PHX at #5.

I4FjQN3.jpg

#4 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 28, 2013 - 08:32 AM

Haha dude thought he was going at 1 lol

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,364 posts

Posted June 28, 2013 - 09:33 AM

Guess this article might've proved true.

yo.

#6 DTIII™

DTIII™

Inglewood's Finest.

• 3,096 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Swaggy P, J-Chill, K-Butta

Posted June 28, 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hmm, well I was close lol

I4FjQN3.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users