#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,419 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 17, 2013 - 09:58 PM

Seems like another LeBron vs Kobe thread.

don't they always turn into one?

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#23 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,160 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted June 18, 2013 - 06:00 AM

especially since "Weird Lebron" is showing up in the FInals again. All the media keep saying is LBJ needs to be like MJ. SMFH MJ hasnt been relevant playing on court since 99! LBJ needs to be like Kobe & force his will onto the Spurs & not cave in to his own mental demise. We always hear how smart he is out there well Ive seen change in his style of attack on reading Spurs defense. Kobe would have dissected the d after 1 gm & figured it out; even on 1 good knee (message to Wade)

don't they always turn into one?

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#24 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,115 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 18, 2013 - 11:10 AM

If Lebron is in his prime RIGHT NOW... and he's been to the finals 3 times in a row with the most talented team in the NBA!!! and has only one ring.... if he loses tonight.. I don't want him in free agency in 2014.. he will be older and on the decline... and if this is prime Lebron... I'm sorry but I'm not impressed

#25 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,160 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 12:15 PM

i dont think you understand the difference between folding in the clutch & not playing to prove a point to critics, haters, & media. Lakers blew 3-1 Lead in a series & Kobes teammates left him out to dry so he returned the favor to prove a point without me shooting, creating opportunities for every1, & taking all the blame you are going nowhere! Today the media keeps saying LBJ needs to be Magic & or MJ. No he doesnt they havent been relevant on the court in decades! LBJ has to be like Kobe to get it done period. Thats who LBJ is chasing not MJ. The media loves to gloss over Kobe thinking LBJ already surpassed him which is a joke.

No one with a brain or without an agenda has ever put Lebron over MJ.  Kobe is debatable and he and Lebron have had 2 totally different paths to where they are.  Kobe has had his share of hiccups that some us dont want to bring up or selectively forget (see 2004 Finals and game 7 vs PHX in 07).  Lebron is the flavor of the moment and thats just how it is.  The real will be discussed when his career is over.  When Kobe was dropping 81 pts in games there were people saying that if he had help he would be better or surpass MJ.  He got 2 rings after that.  He's done well.  Easily top 5 in my book and should be no less than top 10 in any fans book.  Everywhere I see Lebron is getting crushed for not playing well.  Not sure what you are watching or reading but he isnt getting off the hook...

#26 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,160 posts

Posted June 18, 2013 - 12:17 PM

whoa now dont get cr8z. Kobe could easily teach LBJ how to Klose & read all forms of defenses. Cause no matter how many people claim LBJ is so smart he hasnt changed anything since Gm1.

If Lebron is in his prime RIGHT NOW... and he's been to the finals 3 times in a row with the most talented team in the NBA!!! and has only one ring.... if he loses tonight.. I don't want him in free agency in 2014.. he will be older and on the decline... and if this is prime Lebron... I'm sorry but I'm not impressed

#27 Anautikus

Anautikus

#DominateLA

• 688 posts
  • Fan Since:All Star Weekend '98
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Pau, the Candyman

Posted June 18, 2013 - 12:31 PM

Nah.

#DominateInjuries

#DominateHashtags

#DominateDominating

#KobeSystem