11 replies to this topic

#1 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,550 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted June 16, 2013 - 05:30 PM

Anyone play through this? I liked it a lot, probably my favorite game since the original Bioshock and Ocarina of Time.

Not sure if I like it better than the original. Definitely like the controls and gunplay in this one better than the original but I think I like the setting of the original better. The original was longer as well. The ending of Infinite was a complete mind**** lol my jaw hit the floor.

#2 androsays

androsays

representing infinity with presidencies

• 4,757 posts
  • Name:andro
  • Fan Since:90s
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted June 16, 2013 - 06:24 PM

I chose dishonored over this to rent on game fly haha, looks [expletive]ing amazing tho, it's number 2 on my queue list after the last of us

2div

#3 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,521 posts

Posted June 16, 2013 - 06:59 PM

An amazing game, definitely to be considered one of the best games of the year. 

Personally, Bioshock 1 and Bioshock Infinite are side by side. 

MMiRi9s.png

#4 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,837 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 16, 2013 - 07:25 PM

Watch my friend play the whole game, looked pretty cool. Didnt really like the story twist thought it was too complicated in order to explain something that at the end of it seemed pretty dumb to me. I liked the idea of the story though, just dont like the twist and how they let it play out.

I played bioshock one and that game was really damn good. I would pick bioshock one over this just because imo it sets the theme and setting a lot better.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#5 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,550 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted June 16, 2013 - 07:27 PM

Watch my friend play the whole game, looked pretty cool. Didnt really like the story twist thought it was too complicated in order to explain something that at the end of it seemed pretty dumb to me. I liked the idea of the story though, just dont like the twist and how they let it play out.

I played bioshock one and that game was really damn good. I would pick bioshock one over this just because imo it sets the theme and setting a lot better.

I was confused at first too but if you listen to all the voxophones it really makes sense and there are summaries online that actually explain it quite simply

#6 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,837 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 16, 2013 - 07:35 PM

I was confused at first too but if you listen to all the voxophones it really makes sense and there are summaries online that actually explain it quite simply

Yea I understand the twist perfectly, but I am just not a fan of the complexity of it. I liked bioshock one twist because it was simpler in its nature and in my opinion that makes for a much more believable twist. However, in the case of infinite it is too deep and seems as if those writing the story had to put in to much to make it a viable story. Just a personal opinion.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#7 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,649 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 17, 2013 - 01:48 AM

bioshock 1 was a class act...

Great game...

a rare single player game that had me...

I would love to buy the new one... or even the old one... one of the many games stolen

#8 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,930 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted June 22, 2013 - 10:32 PM

I heard the storyline was pretty good. Just got this for PC, looking forward to trying it out.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#9 netlord

netlord

Flying high

• 10,684 posts
  • Name:Alexi
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted July 19, 2013 - 09:15 AM

I just finished playing, most depressing ending ever...

It's a work of art, but depressing...

Posted Image

#10 KSig

KSig

Rookie

• 193 posts
  • Name:Kevin
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean

Posted July 19, 2013 - 11:56 PM

Played it when it came out.  I thought this was one of the best games I've ever played.  I prefer Infinite, then 2, and then 1 (yes, I have my reasons for putting 1 last).

#11 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,521 posts

Posted July 30, 2013 - 04:12 AM

Holy [expletive].

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, July 30, 2013 - 04:13 AM.

MMiRi9s.png

#12 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,521 posts

Posted July 30, 2013 - 04:20 AM

This will be the first part of the the three dlc's. The Rapture one will be in 2 parts, ala dlc 2 & 3.

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, July 30, 2013 - 04:48 AM.

MMiRi9s.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users