- World Peace getting amnestied is almost a done deal since it saves the Lakers almost $30 million in taxes.
- D'Antoni not being fond of the post still is looking for the Lakers to deal Pau Gasol.
- Dwight stays because of being in LA where he loves and because Lakers can still offer him the most even when including state tax breaks. What's holding him back is Mike D'Antoni and older roster to build around.
- Kobe playing 2-3 more years after 2014 puts a cap hold on how much Lakers can spend in 2014; Lakers hope Kobe will want to pull a "Dirk Nowitzki" and restructure his deal to come in cheaper. Otherwise, Lakers must either renounce him first, or sign him to a "cheaper" deal (guesstimating something lessthan or around $10 million if not cheaper) before they can know how much they can offer and go after FA's like LeBron or Carmelo.
- With Dwight intact for 2014, Lakers could look to letting Nash go and getting $6 million more to get LeBron + decent role players.
PS. Stole this from LG LOL just wanted to inform you guys.