#101 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Ugh.

• 7,918 posts
  • Name:Hello, My Baby!
  • Fan Since:Hello, My Darlin'!
  • Fav. Laker:Hello, My Ragtime Gal!

Posted January 26, 2014 - 09:03 AM

Bosh is funny and goofy AF... I think he makes gay faces on purpose.. dont act like you never use gay humor.. There is no way he didnt mean to make that face with the bubbly poring on him.

He had to know !

Well, it's clearly evident that Bosh, on his own accord, chose to do something with Brazzer's.

It's point blank shown on the gif I had shown previously above to further elaborate my case.

As you can see, the Brazzer's film crew is filming a Bosh who is showing no shame and no regret to what he is doing, and I applaud that. It takes mad cajones to attempt something like this and live with the consequences of hurtin' your future.

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, January 26, 2014 - 09:04 AM.

Trade for Austin Rivers, say, Hill & Johnson. 

#102 MaceWindu

MaceWindu

Rookie

• 677 posts
  • Fan Since:Hector was a pup
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted January 26, 2014 - 09:14 AM

Rather have Bosh here than Pau

Bosh is also a louder screamer than Pau.

#103 kball

kball

Mocker-in-Chief

• 836 posts
  • Fan Since:'71
  • Fav. Laker:kobe, magic, logo

Posted January 26, 2014 - 10:16 AM

And in all fairness, if that was from the 2nd championship when they beat the spurs...which they had NO BUSINESS in winning, i couldnt blame Bosh if he was so happy he accidentally blew a guy.

Well, it's clearly evident that Bosh, on his own accord, chose to do something with Brazzer's.

It's point blank shown on the gif I had shown previously above to further elaborate my case.

As you can see, the Brazzer's film crew is filming a Bosh who is showing no shame and no regret to what he is doing, and I applaud that. It takes mad cajones to attempt something like this and live with the consequences of hurtin' your future.

Opposing Coaches Brief Pregame Peptalk/Scouting Report:

"Now remember, go out there for opening tip, look at the guy you're matched up with, and bust out laughing!"

#104 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 768 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted January 27, 2014 - 07:50 AM

why are we talking so much about heat players coming to la? stop it

The bandwagon is huge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users