5 replies to this topic

#1 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,592 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted June 08, 2013 - 02:21 AM

First off, i'd prefer Phil Jackson / Brian Shaw -type offense, but if they stick with MDA, god forbid, i think this could be fun to watch:

Move #1: Trade Pau Gasol to the Denver Nuggets for Andre Igoudala. 

Move #2: Trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers for Blake Griffin and Eric Bledsoe

Move #3: Sign Dorrell Wright to the mini-midlevel.

Move #4: Sign Ronnie Brewer to the vets minimum. 

PG Nash / Bledsoe

SG Kobe / Brewer 

SF Iggy / Wright

PF Wright / Clark 

C Griffin / Hill

Edited by DanishLakerFan, June 08, 2013 - 02:21 AM.

#2 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,991 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 08, 2013 - 02:32 AM

Griffin at C.. no thank you. 

#3 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,439 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted June 08, 2013 - 02:46 AM

Griffin wtf and how the hell do we trade dwight when we dont even have him. Dont say S&T because no way in hell dwight would take less money and less years to go to the clippers. Im not even gonna get into why trading dwight for those 2 players is a horrible one for us. 

Also pau for iggy. Are you crazy. Why the hell would they ever do that. Pau's only thing thats giving him any trade value is his expiring contract but the nuggest wont need that. They are a pretty solid team as is with a lot of young stars. They could have done a lot this post season if not for injurys. 

Edited by bigfetz, June 08, 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#4 DanishLakerFan

DanishLakerFan

Starter

• 4,592 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted June 08, 2013 - 03:38 AM

Griffin wtf and how the hell do we trade dwight when we dont even have him. Dont say S&T because no way in hell dwight would take less money and less years to go to the clippers. Im not even gonna get into why trading dwight for those 2 players is a horrible one for us. 

Also pau for iggy. Are you crazy. Why the hell would they ever do that. Pau's only thing thats giving him any trade value is his expiring contract but the nuggest wont need that. They are a pretty solid team as is with a lot of young stars. They could have done a lot this post season if not for injurys. 

If Dwight wants to leave i think the obvious thing to do is to ask him if he'd do a sign-and-trade. D12 likes LA and he likes CP3 and it's not like he is going to make more money in Houston. Regarding the Clippers, i think they'd consider it as well. There is tension between CP3 and Griffin and they have to trade Bledsoe anyway.  

Iggy can become a FA this season and could walk for nothing. He even said that he'd think long and hard about what to do and that in case he opts out of his deal, he'd look to sign with a contender. Denver has plenty of guys to play at the wing (Gallo, Hamilton, Brewer, Chandler) and really need a big who can score. Lawson-Chandler-Gallo-Faried-Gasol would be an awesome lineup and they'd have sufficient bench depth as well in Miller, Hamilton, Brewer, Randolph and McGee. 

#5 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,138 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999

Posted June 08, 2013 - 04:14 AM

What a nightmare

Pau Gasol is GONE

#6 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,184 posts

Posted June 08, 2013 - 08:42 AM

Pau Gasol for Iggy? I know Denver let their Gm leave for Toronto, but there is no GM in this league that would be stupid enough to do that trade.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users