Photo

Dwyane Wade: Me & Chris Need More Opportunities To Succeed

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,547 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted June 01, 2013 - 10:50 PM

Dwyane Wade wasn't quite as forthcoming when it came to blame.
Ira Winderman

"We've got to do a better job, all of us, helping get each other involved in the game," he said moments before Bosh spoke in a funereal Miami Heat locker room. "We've got to do a better job of making sure me and Chris can have opportunities to succeed."

Wade, after shooting 3 of 11 for 10 points, did look elsewhere, suggesting he has been marginalized in the Heat's offense, on a night when defense and rebounding were equally decisive factors.

"We've got to try to figure it out in this locker room," he said, "and not leave it to an individual to self-will it."

http://www.sun-senti...,6278918.column

Looks like D-Wade is making excuses. He's not manning up and take responsibility for his own play.

#2 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted June 01, 2013 - 10:54 PM

Lol wade has been awful and so has bosh. This is the equivalent of pau complaining about touches. There is no 3-peat to be had here. This is the last season they are winning it all.

Wade looks like a shell, bosh is bosh

Lebron would be smart to hop on to the cavs or lakers in 2014
Posted Image

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,355 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 01, 2013 - 11:21 PM

Wade and Bosh are struggling with the fact they are after thoughts in the NBA with LeBron dominating on the team.

#4 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 01, 2013 - 11:58 PM

Keep talking idiots, every word puts LeBron closer to a Laker uniform in 2014.

#5 Lemon

Lemon

Rookie

• 361 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted June 02, 2013 - 12:01 AM

Just enjoy the ride wade and shut up

#6 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,383 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted June 02, 2013 - 12:09 AM

Please... Pacers... PLEASE win game 7. Shut that [expletive] Wade up 

#7 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted June 02, 2013 - 12:13 AM

i think lebron goes back to cleveland. there would be no backlash because it's cleveland, and he would be on a young team with a chance to grow into a contender. varejo, irving, tristan thompson with the #1 overall pick this season and the opportunity to win it all in his home state 

lakers have the 2nd best shot considering he'd pair up with howard, on the lakers, in LA, with a chance for multiple titles

Posted Image

#8 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 10,829 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted June 02, 2013 - 12:20 AM

The pitch the Lakers will give will go a long way to convincing him to come to L.A..

With Mike Brown being the coach in Cleveland now, I can't see him going back there.  I think hiring him cut their chances significantly.

#9 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,070 posts

Posted June 02, 2013 - 12:28 AM

i definitely didn't help. 

not going to lie, lebron is made for LA, and seeing him, howard, and kobe would be incredible. kobe would have to take a pay cut into the 15 million area though. 

my only wonder is if he is willing to risk the bashing that would 100% ensue from him making that jump

Posted Image

#10 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 459 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted June 02, 2013 - 12:53 AM

i definitely didn't help. 

not going to lie, lebron is made for LA, and seeing him, howard, and kobe would be incredible. kobe would have to take a pay cut into the 15 million area though. 

my only wonder is if he is willing to risk the bashing that would 100% ensue from him making that jump

Its a long shot. LeBron really cares how the people view him. We all know that if LeBron goes to Lakers people would be saying that "he wanted to ride Kobe" or "He joined another superstar because he couldn't win with Wade and Bosh". I think the thought of that is enough for him not to come to LA.

#11 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,006 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 02, 2013 - 01:22 AM

The pitch the Lakers will give will go a long way to convincing him to come to L.A..

With Mike Brown being the coach in Cleveland now, I can't see him going back there.  I think hiring him cut their chances significantly.

I don't think he goes back to Cleveland either.

Also if Cleveland has one more "bad" year quote unquote they have a shot at Wiggins or Jabari, so if that is the case I don't think they'd mind not getting LeBron.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#12 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 2,988 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted June 02, 2013 - 05:31 AM

Wade's injuries are obvious now at this point, and Bosh well whatever. Still I wonder how much of their struggles is mental, whether its the Lebron pressure or the lack of attention. And the Wade comment is ridiculous because he isn't mobile enough to constantly navigate through all those physical defenders. Rarely had I ever seen Lebron as exhausted and fatigued as at the end of Game 6, Wade wouldn't hold up and Bosh, well whatever.

This team is not a dynasty, far from it. They'll be lucky to win it this year and I don't see them next year against a matured Pacers, healthy Bulls, Nets and Knicks will gradually improve, and I really don't see Boston sitting idly, they will do something. I honestly do think Riley isn't above trading Bosh, but I wonder if he would Wade.

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,320 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted June 02, 2013 - 06:15 AM

I'm waiting for the media to start saying "Lebron is the GOAT he just doesnt have a team around him".

#14 Thanatos

Thanatos

Rookie

• 1,229 posts
  • Fan Since:2002

Posted June 02, 2013 - 06:25 AM

I'm waiting for the media to start saying "Lebron is the GOAT he just doesnt have a team around him".

They've already been saying that the last couple games. Well, it's more like, "He doesn't have any help around him." But close enough.

Posted Image

#15 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 587 posts
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 02, 2013 - 07:38 AM

I agree to be honest. They've been turned into role players. Wade doesn't get any plays called for him anymore, the team is now way to revolved around Lebron. It's like Cleveland 2.0. Teams that they build for Lebron's stats.

No excuses tho, Wade and Bosh have played bad, but the team hasn't helped with the give Lebron the ball and iso every play.

#16 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,507 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 02, 2013 - 08:42 AM

What if Lebron was the one that stays in Miami and with the money the Heat rebuild around him while DWade and Bosh left???

That would be interesting.

And for those saying that Lebron is one who cares about his image and people's opinions on him.  Why would he ever leave Miami and possible hurt his image? 

Edited by lakers1o1, June 02, 2013 - 08:43 AM.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#17 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,079 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted June 02, 2013 - 08:55 AM

i dont want lebron on lakers, i want to beat him

ap1.png

#18 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 459 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted June 02, 2013 - 09:23 AM

i dont want lebron on lakers, i want to beat him

Easy to say since you're not the one guarding him. People can hate on LeBron as much as they want but if LeBron decided to join the Lakers you don't say no. It will give the Lakers another 3-5 years of being a contender.

#19 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,079 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted June 02, 2013 - 09:58 AM

I don't want the lakers to have every good player in the world on their roster every year. I want them to see tem earn it

ap1.png

#20 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is Bad For Chemistry

• 6,857 posts
  • Name:Walter Black
  • Fan Since:Breaking Bad
  • Fav. Laker:I am the danger

Posted June 02, 2013 - 10:09 AM

Wade sounds like Destiny's Child complaining about Beyonce

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users