#41 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 23,095 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted June 07, 2013 - 05:29 PM

if dude learns to how to slow the game down and control the tempo I say amnesty Blake and Make him the  back up 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#42 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,742 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 07, 2013 - 07:51 PM

if dude learns to how to slow the game down and control the tempo I say amnesty Blake and Make him the  back up 

You don't amnesty Blake who is productive and would be consistently productive in his final year with us.

if Morris surpassed him you cut some of Blake's minutes and give them to Morris and then you don't re-sign Blake in the 2014-2015 off-season and you bring in Morris for cheap.

But you don't need to amnesty Blake.  

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#43 Disturbed

Disturbed

Rookie

• 321 posts
  • Fan Since:1968
  • Fav. Laker:Magic

Posted June 09, 2013 - 08:57 AM

Morris plays out of control, low b-ball IQ, good defender, very fast, no mid range game, he is not a leader, very good athlete, kinda all over the place, does some things well, and also does some things not well. I just do not see him being a long term NBA player, he has to many faults.

NEARLY ALL MEN CAN STAND ADVERISTY, BUT IF YOU WANT TO TEST A MAN'S CHARACTER, GIVE HIM POWER.
Abraham Lincoln

#44 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,742 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted June 15, 2013 - 12:49 AM

Morris plays out of control, low b-ball IQ, good defender, very fast, no mid range game, he is not a leader, very good athlete, kinda all over the place, does some things well, and also does some things not well. I just do not see him being a long term NBA player, he has to many faults.

Those are things that can be worked on.  And good defender, good speed, good athlete and hard work ethic is something that can be built on.   Long as Kobe remains in his ear and he keeps learning from him and Nash and keeps his eyes and ears open and his mouth shut he'll do fine.  HE won't be the next magic johnson but he'll be a productive bench player.  A kid with talent that works as hard as he does is bound to get somewhere, he may not become one of the best point guards in the league one day(which Kobe has actually been on record saying he thinks he will) but he'll be a very serviceable backup point guard with size, the ability to hit threes and to play defense and that would help out any team.  The defense he played on Lilliard was one of those "bright spots" but like you said he can be all over the place.

He can shut down Lilliard one night, get 3 fouls in the first quarter the next.

Consistency is I think his biggest foe.

@dariusmorris4

The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

@kxllacam 

STFU get off twitter and get yo weak [expletive] in the gym

@dariusmorris4

@kxllacam funny you said that that's the main thing pic.twitter.com/zDzPvNrMHm

BMvSDZACQAATZtj.jpg

That's good to hear. Was worried he was hangin' around Kelly Divine instead.

Maybe she's the one that took this picture =p

9247d026d0d411e2986122000a9f194c_7.jpg

But don't worry, he's in the BEST SHAPE EVER ;)

Best shape ever?

yep :P

Edited by Majesty, June 15, 2013 - 01:03 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#45 Jee

Jee

♚ ROOKIE ©

• 579 posts
  • Name:Jee
  • Fan Since:1988
  • Fav. Laker:ANY WHO PLAYS HERE

Posted September 07, 2013 - 10:36 AM

He has been m.i.a from twitter and instagram. Hope we can somehow keep him around d league possibly. His work ethics is too legit.

Edit: You have a point smokes, but most do the bare minimum while Morris in there almost everyday. Oh well he is gone now. Must admit I wanted us to keep Goudelock over Morris.

Edited by Jee, September 08, 2013 - 03:05 PM.

#46 Jody Smokes

Jody Smokes

All-Star

• 5,657 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted September 07, 2013 - 12:28 PM

Players like him come a dime a dozen.  I think guys get caught up in 'work ethic' too much.  90 percent of these guys are in shape year round and being in the gym isn't shiznit to them. 

He has been m.i.a from twitter and instagram. Hope we can somehow keep him around d league possibly. His work ethics is too legit.

"Blake and Parker are good at canceling each other out till our bench point guard comes in"  - Majesty aka Bird Ish (12/4/13)

#47 jax24

jax24

Starter

• 880 posts
  • Name:Jax
  • Fan Since:1979
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted September 07, 2013 - 01:16 PM

By the looks of those picks I think Darrius has finally found his calling lol. Chippendales house cleaning services lmao!!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users