Rookie

• 632 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:02 PM

Tim Duncan is the Last hope

- I hope the spurs can pull the upset but unlikely 

- the heat will win this series in probably 6 games 

- Tim Duncan is the last superstar of the kobe era to not lose in the nba finals 

- Sadly i think the spurs will lose because the officiating will be in favor of the heat 

If the spurs win i will be incredibly happy but its not likely 

Your thoughts 

#2 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,101 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:04 PM

If the Heat get past Indiana they'll beat the Spurs in 5 or less.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#3 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,737 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:07 PM

heat will win in 6

#4 BLK MAMBA 81

BLK MAMBA 81

Rookie

• 285 posts
  • Name:Jackal Phrenic 210SA
  • Fan Since:96 - Forever
  • Fav. Laker:MR. 81

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:12 PM

Spurs in 6! They will get exposed

#5 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,949 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:30 PM

Whoever wins game 1 will win the series...

LeBron's gonna remember the 2007 NBA Finals... hopefully it's the same outcome with the Spurs sweeping LeBrons team lol.

Edited by Yaboy, May 27, 2013 - 08:31 PM.

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:34 PM

- Sadly i think the spurs will lose because the officiating will be in favor of the heat 

Ginobili & Parker will need to flop just as well as LeBron & Wade for San Antonio to have a shot.

yo.

#7 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,969 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:37 PM

A little early to be talking about this when the pacers are only down 2-1 and the next game is still a home game. I know the heat will probably win the series but still. 

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:38 PM

^ Are you implying it's a bit borderline Stephen A. Smith-status "so disrespectful"?

yo.

#9 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,198 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:45 PM

Boring

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:48 PM

^ I dislike Miami and am rooting for Indiana although they have practically no shot especially now after having their hearts ripped out in game 3, but even I can admit non-bias aside, Miami is much more entertaining to watch as a neutral fan of the game than Indiana and then on the other end, c'mon now, is Memphis really more exciting to watch than the Spurs (that's not to say the Spurs are all that exciting themselves but c'mon now).

yo.

#11 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,949 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:56 PM

I don't find watching Miami entertaining... i'm always shaking my head at the bs calls/ and flops lol.

OD_zpsef7494d9.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#12 UNLABORED FLAWLESS

UNLABORED FLAWLESS

Rookie

• 632 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 08:56 PM

A little early to be talking about this when the pacers are only down 2-1 and the next game is still a home game. I know the heat will probably win the series but still. 

lets be serious the heat are not loosing to the pacers 

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:02 PM

I don't find watching Miami entertaining... i'm always shaking my head at the bs calls/ and flops lol.

I agree with this, however, non-biasness aside, you can't tell me their offense isn't more impressive to watch overall than Indiana's. Indiana has a lot of those moments much like Memphis where you're left just shaking your head, but it's not completely either of their faults since they have so many weaknesses there and lack of great talent & depth overall in comparison.

yo.

#14 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:05 PM

I agree with this completely. LeBron is great and all, but Miami's style of play isn't entertaining in the least unless he's out there sprinting in transition or having one of his hot streak games where he just makes every damn shot from the perimeter. There's just no grace or anything to their style of play. Most of the time it's just LeBron bulling his way to the basket or the Heat thriving off calls, maybe a scrub or two get an open jumper because teams double up on LeBron. Not entertaining basketball at all.

#15 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,393 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:07 PM

[expletive] both of them. We'll never here the end of it if Duncan gets his 5th and we'll never here the end of it if LeBron wins his second. I honestly have no idea who would win the series. Spurs look like a complete train that can't be stopped right now but will they look that way against the Heat? Not so sure. It would be a phenomenal series though that is for sure. 

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:09 PM

I agree with this completely. LeBron is great and all, but Miami's style of play isn't entertaining in the least unless he's out there sprinting in transition or having one of his hot streak games where he just makes every damn shot from the perimeter. There's just no grace or anything to their style of play. Most of the time it's just LeBron bulling his way to the basket or the Heat thriving off calls, maybe a scrub or two get an open jumper because teams double up on LeBron. Not entertaining basketball at all.

C'mon man. I expected differently from you. While I agree with your points, I think you exaggerate them just a bit. Overall when it comes down to Indiana's offense and Miami's offense, you can't honestly say (again non-biasness and hate aside) that Indiana's offense is more impressive and exciting to watch.

yo.

#17 24allday

24allday

Rookie

• 1,394 posts
  • Name:Gavin
  • Fan Since:3rd grade - first started watching and loved Kobe
  • Fav. Laker:Mamba, #STAYSWAG

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:15 PM

Heat will win in 6 I'm afraid. Hoping for the Spurs of course but I definitely don't see it happening

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:22 PM

We'll never here the end of it if Duncan gets his 5th and we'll never here the end of it if LeBron wins his second.

Trust me, you can bet your arse you'd hear of it way more if LeBron were to win it rather than Duncan, at least in the short-term, that's for sure. With this media's love for LJ, especially ESPN, I thought you'd know this.

It would be a phenomenal series though that is for sure.

Really? How can you guarantee that? Can you look into the future? You can't know that for sure. Miami is very well capable of obliterating the Spurs in 4 or 5. Now personally, I don't expect that to happen nor for it to be THAT easy, but it's possible.

yo.

#19 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,859 posts
  • Name:Shamim
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:25 PM

C'mon man. I expected differently from you. While I agree with your points, I think you exaggerate them just a bit. Overall when it comes down to Indiana's offense and Miami's offense, you can't honestly say (again non-biasness and hate aside) that Indiana's offense is more impressive and exciting to watch.

Never said anything about Indiana, they are horrid offensively. Definitely worse than Miami.

I don't find Miami fun to watch at all. I've hardly even tuned in for full games since their Big 3 was formed. Unless it's transition, they are downright boring with the number of flops and calls they get on any given possession. Unless he's making some ridiculous play or completely on fire, I've never liked watching LeBron even going back to his Cleveland days. He's just too powerful and basically every drive is either a bucket or a call in his favor. It's probably the same way that non-LA fans felt about Shaq in the early 00s.

When you see pure power just overwhelm, it doesn't make for entertaining basketball at all unless you're a fan of that player or team.

• 40,603 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 09:29 PM

Fair enough. I was simply speaking in comparison to Indiana and am glad you could admit so.

I agree with your LeBron comparison to Shaq for opposing fans. There are great similarities there indeed.

yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users