• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,381 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted May 26, 2013 - 08:08 AM

She cheated on Tim with a personal trainer...

For over 2 years. A personal trainer.

Duncan is the most humble and nicest guy in the league. Smh. What a garden tool.
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 26, 2013 - 11:10 AM

^ It astounds me what husband ever thinks that's a good idea. That much alone time with a probably usually relatively young, for sure in fit & probably somewhat attractive dude around your wife, c'mon man.

yo.

#23 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,187 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 26, 2013 - 01:20 PM

Any pics

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#24 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 26, 2013 - 01:28 PM

^ It astounds me what husband ever thinks that's a good idea. That much alone time with a probably usually relatively young, for sure in fit & probably somewhat attractive dude around your wife, c'mon man.

If you can't trust your woman around men, then you got the wrong woman.

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 26, 2013 - 02:44 PM

^ Yeah I get you, but this is a tad different don't you think? I mean with a personal trainer, you know they spend a lot of alone time together isolated as well as intimate moments physically cause it's necessary. It wouldn't be that difficult then with that being said for either side to get even unwantingly aroused. The flesh can be extremely weak. Plus you add the fact that that personal trainer's obviously super fit and probably an attractive individual.

yo.

#26 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,844 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted May 26, 2013 - 03:36 PM

Once women see that Tim Duncan cheats, they'll realize that it's nearly impossible for a man to not cheat. I mean it takes the restraint of a robot, and even then, there is something about pheromones that cn change your entire brain temporarily. Real talk

#27 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,844 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted May 26, 2013 - 03:39 PM

If you can't trust your woman around men, then you got the wrong woman.

humans will cheat if they think they won't hurt the other individual.

Sex is not love and I don't know if you have ever been in a LONG term relationship, but eventually the sex gets boring(for sex), and you start to take each other for granted in that manner.

Most people cheat with less attractive people, just because it's not really the person, it's the NEWNESS and excitement of it all.

#28 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts

Posted May 26, 2013 - 05:45 PM

I don't think it's different at all. But then again, belief in the sanctity of marriage is rare in this country.

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 26, 2013 - 05:47 PM

^ So you can honestly tell me you'd be absolutely perfectly fine with your own Wife spending hours alone one-on-one isolated with a Brad Pitt-looking dude touching her physically every now & then as her personal trainer. No problem whatsoever? Right? BS.

yo.

#30 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts

Posted May 26, 2013 - 07:16 PM

So because another dude looks good or whatever, you're just cool with a woman cheating on you?

Pau Gasol is GONE

#31 purple_and_gold_fever

purple_and_gold_fever

Sixth Man

• 3,809 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 12:26 AM

So because another dude looks good or whatever, you're just cool with a woman cheating on you?

I think he just proved your point. Lol

#32 TronVader

TronVader

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Name:Tron
  • Fan Since:Conception
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted May 27, 2013 - 02:05 AM

Not sure where Windu is going?

Imagine an strange child who's punching you and your expecting to beat that if you will get serious

Wut

#33 Game

Game

Your Daddy

• 10,577 posts
  • Fan Since:Late '80s
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 27, 2013 - 06:10 AM

if you're taking care of business in the relationship, emotionally and physically, and you're not an ass, and your girlfriend isn't a [expletive], then you shouldn't have a major issue w/ her having a male personal trainer...i wouldn't continue to date a girl if i had any reason to believe i couldn't trust her in public with another man...if you date someone long enough, then you should know how she really feels about you, what her values are, and whether or not you can trust her in general.  especially once it gets to the point of marriage.  

i've been w/ my girlfriend for a few years now, and i don't give a [expletive] who she hangs out with, much like she lets me hang out w/ female friends...she's not sleeping over any guys house or anything, but she can hang out w/ them all she wants.

Posted Image

#34 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,194 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted May 27, 2013 - 10:16 AM

I thought it was his wife doing the cheating?

Once women see that Tim Duncan cheats, they'll realize that it's nearly impossible for a man to not cheat. I mean it takes the restraint of a robot, and even then, there is something about pheromones that cn change your entire brain temporarily. Real talk

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 12:10 PM

Not sure where Windu is going?

Nor am I tis why I was baffled at his reponse to mine and didn't respond. Nice to know I'm not alone. He must've completely misread/misinterpreted me. I thought I was pretty direct & clear with my post he responded to last.

I thought it was his wife doing the cheating?

I thought so as well with a personal trainer from a post I was certain to have read.

yo.

#36 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,454 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 27, 2013 - 12:36 PM

Nor am I tis why I was baffled at his reponse to mine and didn't respond. Nice to know I'm not alone. He must've completely misread/misinterpreted me. I thought I was pretty direct & clear with my post he responded to last.

I thought so as well with a personal trainer from a post I was certain to have read.

Im pretty sure he is saying If you can't trust your women with another guy like that then you married the wrong women.

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 12:40 PM

^ He didn't answer my question directly with how I put it details & all. Almost anyone who honestly loves their Wife would not say yes happily and completely worry-free to such a scenario and if you tell me otherwise I don't believe you one bit, complete BS, sorry.

yo.

#38 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 01:00 PM

Said it plainly: If you can't trust your woman then you may be with the wrong woman

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,395 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 01:14 PM

Whatevs. no point in continuing, I still don't buy it. Think your response to my example is sorta dodging and BS no offense, but I'll accept it.

yo.

#40 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,063 posts

Posted May 27, 2013 - 01:31 PM

I don't see how your question was related to anything I said honestly. If my wife had a personal trainer (for some reason) that resembled Brad Pitt then what option do I have other than to trust my wife? I'm certain there are men who are taller, better looking, and have more money than myself but I don't too often trip over things that are beyond my control. My woman chose me but if she breaks off that commitment because of infidelity then apparently she's not the woman I thought she was.

Pau Gasol is GONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users