PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,806 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 31, 2013 - 06:10 AM

anyone who likes video games stopped looking at IGN 10 years ago

Not really, you need a scoop or a review on a game I would go to IGN, well now I do I used to go to g4 for that stuff but now their dead.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#62 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,109 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted May 31, 2013 - 08:27 AM

Madden sucks anyway

Well I guess you dont play NFL video games than because that is the only option we have. 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#63 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,062 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 31, 2013 - 10:52 AM

Yeh I stopped playing Madden a good while ago...they [expletive]ed that game up. It's cool though cause I'll just stick to rpgs and tekken. The last good madden was 09

Pau Gasol is GONE

#64 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,062 posts

Posted May 31, 2013 - 03:53 PM

http://i.minus.com/iGpVCeVzdBTUf.gif

Pau Gasol is GONE

#65 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,194 posts
  • Fan Since:1986

Posted June 01, 2013 - 01:14 PM

Just like anything else, i dont trust a single source for information...

Not really, you need a scoop or a review on a game I would go to IGN, well now I do I used to go to g4 for that stuff but now their dead.

http://www.gamerankings.com/

This website is an aggerate website that compiles ALL reviews for a video game, and averages the score...

So, i like to go to this website, and look thru the reviews... ill ussally read one of the highest ones... and one of the lowest... just to get a feel...

IGN is amoungst the WORST reviewing outlets EVER...

They are worse then XBOX magazine, and nintendo Power....

I sersiouly stopped going to IGN back in the early 2000's, when they started reviewing all kinds of nonsense, and moving away from games... and started charging money for IGN insider... terrible company...

g4 was unbearable...

Attack of the show was the worst show on TV

Edited by TKainZero, June 01, 2013 - 01:16 PM.

#66 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,194 posts

Posted June 07, 2013 - 02:30 PM

Knowing, that this new Xbox, is essentially, a NSABox, I wanted to see who saw this coming... not impressed...

An always on camera? lol. scary.

And most off, people don't want a camera beaming into their TV rooms, 1984 style...

Microsoft has some scary big brother, 1984 type stuff here...

And that's it...

Blusty Bluth knew it was scary... so scary.. that it was kinda funny...

I nailed the 1984 stuff... but not until my 3rd post on the NSABox

Most people could tell there was something evil about the NSABox...

however...

For the people that said they like everything about it?
I fear for you, and those that depend on you....

I thought the NSABox would have trouble being sold as it was a week ago...

Now, that its been revealed as a spying tool for the feds...

Who would still buy this now?

I can see anything happening with this now... they should scrape huge parts of the system

#67 HQLLYWQQD

HQLLYWQQD

Rookie

• 393 posts
  • Name:Scott
  • Fan Since:1980
  • Fav. Laker:James Worthy

Posted June 07, 2013 - 07:39 PM

They are all already NSAboxes essentially. Some just don't have a camera. I'm a gamer so I'll probably get either one or the PS4.

I'm more disappointed in the way it handles previously owned games and stuff like that.

If you own a smartphone or any phone in general your already potentially being monitored..

About the only secure thing anymore is what's in your head and they are working on that now..

Edited by HQLLYWQQD, June 07, 2013 - 07:43 PM.

#68 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,806 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted June 08, 2013 - 07:33 AM

They are all already NSAboxes essentially. Some just don't have a camera. I'm a gamer so I'll probably get either one or the PS4.

I'm more disappointed in the way it handles previously owned games and stuff like that.

If you own a smartphone or any phone in general your already potentially being monitored..

About the only secure thing anymore is what's in your head and they are working on that now..

This they can track everything you do, look up, and even where you are at with smart phones today.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#69 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 23,074 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted June 10, 2013 - 10:18 AM

E3 just announced that the launch price will be $500.00 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

• 40,395 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 10:29 AM

This they can track everything you do, look up, and even where you are at with smart phones today.

I actually don't have a smart phone. Have a cell phone, but it doesn't qualify as a smart phone.

yo.

#71 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,062 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:03 AM

A couple of days ago Microsoft detailed the Xbox One’s used game situation as the Xbox One DRM policy has been clarified, and many gamers are expressing how this is as bad as they initially thought. With publishers looking to get some profit out of the used game scenario these anti-consumer restrictions are not doing Microsoft any favours.

As we look at the Xbox One vs. PS4 is seems the 24 hour requirement for the Xbox One has not changed and Vyralize reports on the notion that gamers will not be able to play games unless the WiFi signal has been watered for more than 24 hours. This will affect those in areas where the connection sometimes goes out and a stable connection may not be a common occurrence.

Lending games among friends is a great way to improve relations and also gets newcomers acquainted with new titles, but Xbox One DRM polices mean this advantageous part of swapping and renting games will be put to an end. With children making up the large majority of game swappers and those renting titles, surely this will be detrimental to the future of the Xbox One, so we expect to hear more about the rental side of Xbox gaming over the coming weeks.

Things like online checks, anti-consumer practices and these DRM policies are not the ideal way to accumulate more custom, therefore, we are unsure about the PS4 DRM policies and whether they are also a turn off. While some gamers may feel the need to hang on to their existing systems it is worth mentioning that support will continue for the Xbox 360 and PS3 as far as games are concerned, so the next-generation of consoles need to be attractive in all areas to build a decent user base.

We wonder whether Microsoft has been forced by publishers to impose this new system or could they be implementing this off their own back. With news that the E3 event will revolve around games we can understand how many will feel this is not relevant if they cannot get consumers to buy their new console.

When it comes to the Sony PS4 DRM, Product Reviews highlights anxiety after the Xbox One Digital Rights Management confirmation by Microsoft finally clarified the always-on internet connection, as well as the games lending and renting situation. This has given gamers reason to believe Sony may also be thinking of using the same system in regards to used-game licenses.

From what we know the PS4 will not require an internet connection at all times when offline gaming, but we are unsure whether Sony has plans to implement the used-game fiasco, so we are still uncertain about the PS4 looking more attractive to buy. Have you already made up your mind which console is best for you? Maybe you are waiting to hear news on the PS4 DRM before you decide.

Pau Gasol is GONE

#72 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,455 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:08 AM

E3 just announced that the launch price will be $500.00

PS4 now has a base price.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

• 40,395 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:08 AM

A couple of days ago Microsoft detailed the Xbox One’s used game situation as the Xbox One DRM policy has been clarified, and many gamers are expressing how this is as bad as they initially thought. With publishers looking to get some profit out of the used game scenario these anti-consumer restrictions are not doing Microsoft any favours.

As we look at the Xbox One vs. PS4 is seems the 24 hour requirement for the Xbox One has not changed and Vyralize reports on the notion that gamers will not be able to play games unless the WiFi signal has been watered for more than 24 hours. This will affect those in areas where the connection sometimes goes out and a stable connection may not be a common occurrence.

Lending games among friends is a great way to improve relations and also gets newcomers acquainted with new titles, but Xbox One DRM polices mean this advantageous part of swapping and renting games will be put to an end. With children making up the large majority of game swappers and those renting titles, surely this will be detrimental to the future of the Xbox One, so we expect to hear more about the rental side of Xbox gaming over the coming weeks.

Things like online checks, anti-consumer practices and these DRM policies are not the ideal way to accumulate more custom, therefore, we are unsure about the PS4 DRM policies and whether they are also a turn off. While some gamers may feel the need to hang on to their existing systems it is worth mentioning that support will continue for the Xbox 360 and PS3 as far as games are concerned, so the next-generation of consoles need to be attractive in all areas to build a decent user base.

We wonder whether Microsoft has been forced by publishers to impose this new system or could they be implementing this off their own back. With news that the E3 event will revolve around games we can understand how many will feel this is not relevant if they cannot get consumers to buy their new console.

When it comes to the Sony PS4 DRM, Product Reviews highlights anxiety after the Xbox One Digital Rights Management confirmation by Microsoft finally clarified the always-on internet connection, as well as the games lending and renting situation. This has given gamers reason to believe Sony may also be thinking of using the same system in regards to used-game licenses.

From what we know the PS4 will not require an internet connection at all times when offline gaming, but we are unsure whether Sony has plans to implement the used-game fiasco, so we are still uncertain about the PS4 looking more attractive to buy. Have you already made up your mind which console is best for you? Maybe you are waiting to hear news on the PS4 DRM before you decide.

Link?

yo.

#74 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,062 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:11 AM

I closed the site for that but here's another

http://www.gamesindu...-for-used-games

Pau Gasol is GONE

#75 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,062 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:22 AM

1001854_10102080611998722_566308629_n.jp

Pau Gasol is GONE

• 40,395 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:24 AM

^ Even the great Bob Seger would approve.

yo.

#77 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,062 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 11:28 AM

box comes out in november

Pau Gasol is GONE

#78 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,883 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted June 10, 2013 - 03:12 PM

$499.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

• 40,395 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 03:13 PM

^ Just say 500.

yo.

#80 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,194 posts

Posted June 10, 2013 - 03:23 PM

NSABox

500$
To let the government spy on you?

The market for this is not people who play games...

I wonder what Microsoft will do with the 360
They better not take the 360 servers down fast...I hope the 360 will stay active for another 5-10 years...
When they shunt down their xbl service for 360 games, it is going to make a lot of people mad...

Especially since the nsabox will not allow people to keep their games from the 360...

Seriously...
I hope Microsoft goes bankrupt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users