#2 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,877 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 17, 2013 - 12:18 PM

Of course they do.

1) Scottie has been taking shots at Michael for years now, because he's tired of hearing how Jordan carried him to six rings.

2) Mourning knows that saying something this ridiculous means he will get topics created for him on message boards, and radio stations will run with it as well.

Shaq was doing the same damn thing for a while, from his retirement up until he got his gig with TNT (or, in other words, had his mug back on our televisions).  It's the only way to stay relevant for some of these former stars.

#3 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,879 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 17, 2013 - 12:25 PM

April fools already passed didnt it?

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#4 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,080 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 17, 2013 - 12:30 PM

Of course they do.

1) Scottie has been taking shots at Michael for years now, because he's tired of hearing how Jordan carried him to six rings.

2) Mourning knows that saying something this ridiculous means he will get topics created for him on message boards, and radio stations will run with it as well.

Shaq was doing the same damn thing for a while, from his retirement up until he got his gig with TNT (or, in other words, had his mug back on our televisions).  It's the only way to stay relevant for some of these former stars.

Yup! Then, in the few years they will say Durant will be better than Jordan :smh:

#5 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,227 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted May 17, 2013 - 01:51 PM

The relationships between Jordan and Pippen is the most under played stories in the NBA.  Nobody talks about the hatred between them that much because of the 6 rings.  Kobe and Shaq are much more dramatic so the media really bring those two up more but if you truely dig into some sources, Pippen and Jordan hates each other.  Just because you can win championships together doesn't mean you like each other. Remember Shaq and Kobe might win more if the Lakers keep Shaq and Kobe together no matter how much they hate each other.  Last I check they did went to the finals during that toxic year in 2004. 

And as for Zo.  Hmm let me see. He used to play for the Heats.  Yea, unbiased there.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#6 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,604 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 17, 2013 - 02:40 PM

Never have I seen so much hype given to one person after ONE championship.

Lebron hasn't even reached Kobe's level yet so how can he be better than Jordan?

Anyway Alonzo is a friend of the family and once wanted to date my sister when they were both younger, so I won't say a bad thing about the guy.  But he's wrong =p

But he is a representative of the Heat isn't he?  He's the guy sitting next to Riley at every game so of course he says that about Lebron.  if Lebron was still in Cleveland he'd say MJ.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#7 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,643 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted May 17, 2013 - 03:12 PM

Everybody has their own opinions. Magic already thought Michael was better than himself by 1992. And that was only Mike's 2nd NBA Championship, 1 Finals MVP and 3 MVP trophies. LeBron can get there.

Edited by LALakersFan4Life, May 17, 2013 - 03:13 PM.

#8 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,104 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted May 17, 2013 - 07:52 PM

Hmmm...

LeBron has the BESt team around him, but better than MJ?

Legacy, in my opinion, it's impossible to match, when LeBron has already choked in the Finals. Like more than anyone in he past 25 years.

Way worse than Dirk against Shaq's Heat.

But anyway

LeBron is not past Larry Bird to be truthful

What i don't liiek about LeBron's game is he dominates the ball too much. Sorta like Chris Paul.

#9 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 38,604 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 17, 2013 - 09:27 PM

Hmmm...

LeBron has the BESt team around him, but better than MJ?

Legacy, in my opinion, it's impossible to match, when LeBron has already choked in the Finals. Like more than anyone in he past 25 years.

Way worse than Dirk against Shaq's Heat.

But anyway

LeBron is not past Larry Bird to be truthful

What i don't liiek about LeBron's game is he dominates the ball too much. Sorta like Chris Paul.

Chris Paul does it because he has no choice

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#10 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,760 posts
  • Name:Drazard
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 18, 2013 - 09:21 PM

Agree Lebron is better than Michael Jordan in terms of flopping and drawing unexpected foul.

33bkfif.jpg

#11 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 920 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 19, 2013 - 12:39 PM

Agree Lebron is better than Michael Jordan in terms of flopping and drawing unexpected foul.

and let's not forget travelling

#12 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,227 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted May 20, 2013 - 08:52 AM

Never have I seen so much hype given to one person after ONE championship.

Never have seen a player so much hype coming out of highschool without winning One.  That will be Lebron's legacy. A very hyped up player in the history of sports. He will always be hyped. And even if he only win one championship or two for the rest of his career, he will still be hyped. People like his game. Not many people like Micheal and Kobe's game because there is this "selfish" image with their game. 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users