23 replies to this topic

#21 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

Superstar

• 7,393 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted May 09, 2013 - 11:50 AM

Kobe can play off the ball and prefers it... He just needs a PG that's not going to TURN THE BALL OVER

Kobe says he prefers it, but he hasn't looked as good off ball.

He looked bad in the Olympics off ball, and on ball he is still in the best player conversation. 

Its somewhat like Wade looks off ball, except not as athletic and a better shooter, but nah.

We don't have a huge problem, we have a Metta problem. Sorry.

We need a guy that they have to respect more than Metta at the 3.If Kobe were Ray Allen or Klay we could play Nash as more than a PG, but I won't rgue that.

there is no PG that could have made us win a title THIS season, so if it's NOT about a championship, I don't want to trade anyone

#22 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,742 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 09, 2013 - 12:11 PM

He looked bad in the Olympics off ball, and on ball he is still in the best player conversation. 

Its somewhat like Wade looks off ball, except not as athletic and a better shooter, but nah.

We need a guy that they have to respect more than Metta at the 3.If Kobe were Ray Allen or Klay we could play Nash as more than a PG, but I won't rgue that.

there is no PG that could have made us win a title THIS season, so if it's NOT about a championship, I don't want to trade anyone

Chris Paul.

#23 Cj2008nw

Cj2008nw

Sixth Man

• 3,119 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 09, 2013 - 12:34 PM

What are you talking about!?!? we don't have a PG that can play both sides of the ball effectively... Steve Nash can't stay healthy and turns the ball over in the back court... and plays no defense... He is reduced to a spot up shooter that we are paying 9 million for.. this season and next... HOW IS THAT NOT A PROBLEMS....

we need a new PG and a new SF 

#24 MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL

Pray for the bear.

• 9,570 posts
  • Fan Since:80's
  • Fav. Laker:MAMBA, MAGIC, NICK VAN EXEL

Posted May 09, 2013 - 01:22 PM

SMH at anyone who thought this old man would hold up. 

2hf753r.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users