Photo

Your Thoughts On TWC's First Laker Season?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 SDLakersfan24

SDLakersfan24

Rookie

• 176 posts
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Magic, Worthy

Posted May 13, 2013 - 10:03 AM

The social media stuff with andy adler is annoying. Most of the tweets are lame and are usually "great game by the Lakers" or something irrelevant like that, why do we need to see that?

#42 epicwolf

epicwolf

Off The Bench

• 2,652 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted May 13, 2013 - 10:18 AM

The social media stuff with andy adler is annoying. Most of the tweets are lame and are usually "great game by the Lakers" or something irrelevant like that, why do we need to see that?

I agree with you on the tweets are lame and pointless. But what do you expect? Its tv. There is this thing called FCC.  You think they will put out tweets that people actually saying on tv? Even espn have lame tweets but not as lame as TWC.  Don't expect a tweet like "Mike D'Antoni is a bum"  or "Pau Gasol looks like a sick chicken" 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#43 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 3,941 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted May 16, 2013 - 06:02 AM

Not true at all. He would not blame Kobe unless he deserved it. His criticism was usually always spot on.

no way!^^^ ill find a compilation for you. especially for Kobes good gms when the supporting cast did nothing

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#44 lakerfan0307

lakerfan0307

Off The Bench

• 1,428 posts
  • Name:Brad
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 16, 2013 - 02:33 PM

I agree with you on the tweets are lame and pointless. But what do you expect? Its tv. There is this thing called FCC.  You think they will put out tweets that people actually saying on tv? Even espn have lame tweets but not as lame as TWC.  Don't expect a tweet like "Mike D'Antoni is a bum"  or "Pau Gasol looks like a sick chicken

Those must be Windu's LakerNation posts. :laughing:

#45 TronVader

TronVader

Rookie

• 279 posts
  • Name:Tron
  • Fan Since:Conception
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted May 16, 2013 - 02:57 PM

Lol about the tweets. I think the show is over-enthusiastic and just loud noise to me now.

Imagine an strange child who's punching you and your expecting to beat that if you will get serious

Wut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users