62 replies to this topic

#21 RobBlake

RobBlake

Off The Bench

• 2,249 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Magic

Posted May 07, 2013 - 11:55 PM

this is where you see how certain players think they are above the team and city and its fans... and for that. EFF YOU ROSE! You are everything thats wrong with sports. Sure you may be a cool guy to drink with or at a gathering, but you are a [expletive] of a competitor. A back court Rose and Robinson could will this team past the heat.  Add in deng if he can make a appearance... its possible. Deng/butler switching off on wade and lebron... i like that personally, boozer forcing bosh to take jumpers .... noah creating for the guys around him... they can do it. They need to make it difficult for wade to get going this entire series. Thats how they;ll win i think. Lebron is a given. He'll get his. Gotta frustrate wade

Edited by RobBlake, May 07, 2013 - 11:57 PM.

ap1.png

#22 Red September

Red September

Your Future Ex

• 2,713 posts
  • Name:Mehran
  • Fan Since:early 2000ish
  • Fav. Laker:Who ever has that number 24`

Posted May 08, 2013 - 08:12 AM

If I was him..I would be coming off from the bench an produce 10-15 mins and then go back. Can't ruin the bulls chemistry

Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches - Kanye West

#23 lakersp4p

lakersp4p

Rookie

• 813 posts
  • Fav. Laker:kobe

Posted May 08, 2013 - 09:58 AM

derrick-rose-statue.jpg

• 40,400 posts

Posted May 08, 2013 - 10:33 AM

^ :laughing: So messed up.

yo.

#25 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,045 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 08, 2013 - 03:59 PM

derrick-rose-statue.jpg

Whatever fan made that is very fickle considering the position Rose put them in over the last few years giving his heart and soul to the team and the city of Chicago as a whole in the community, the fact he got injured is because of how often he had to play and played injured most of the year till his body couldn't take anymore in the playoffs.    And this is how they treat the guy?  

Edited by Majesty, May 08, 2013 - 04:00 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#26 Game786

Game786

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 08, 2013 - 04:29 PM

I reckon it's too late for him to come back..messes up the team chemistry. If he decides to come back then should be coming off the bench

#27 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,552 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 08, 2013 - 05:22 PM

Down 50

Yikes
I guess anything is possible now

#28 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,121 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted May 08, 2013 - 05:28 PM

Whatever fan made that is very fickle considering the position Rose put them in over the last few years giving his heart and soul to the team and the city of Chicago as a whole in the community, the fact he got injured is because of how often he had to play and played injured most of the year till his body couldn't take anymore in the playoffs.    And this is how they treat the guy?  

Oh shut up, its funny 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

• 40,400 posts

Posted May 08, 2013 - 05:31 PM

Down 50

Yikes
I guess anything is possible now

They're making a comeback now, down only 30.

yo.

#30 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,500 posts

Posted May 08, 2013 - 05:44 PM

Oh shut up, its funny

Best response ever. :laughing:

MMiRi9s.png

#31 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted May 08, 2013 - 07:32 PM

You expect a LOT less from Iman than you do Derrick Rose.

There's a difference to tearing your ACL and playing a limited offensive role and asked to play defense.. as opposed to tearing your ACL and coming back to being an all-star and leading your team and being their number one option.

You can't compare the two.

Adrian Perterson says hello.

#32 Paris

Paris

Rookie

• 606 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted May 08, 2013 - 07:51 PM

You made a few asinine statements in this thread so far. This isn't two years ago. I live in Chicago, and this whole situation is F'ed up, mostly because of Rose and the Bulls organization. If you're a Bulls fan and have been watching them struggle and stumble this entire season, people playing through lots of injuries, and you see Rose's brother making comments about how the team hasn't put enough around his brother to win, you feel that's a indication of how Rose feels about the situation. He further proves the point by not returning after being medically cleared for about 3 months. You see tons of people comeback from the same injury- Adrian Peterson, Shumpert, Brendan Dawson( college basketball), Rubio etc, what do you exect people to do? They all came back and were just as if not more explosive than before they got hurt. Then you keep hearing " oh well, he can be back this game, or next game, or next week." Like please stop stringing us along getting our hopes up, if he's not going to play this year, why not just say so? Their giving fans, and have been giving Bulls fans false hope all season. This situation makes Rose seems mentally weak IMO. Plus that was clearly just a joke, a little jab, how are you so sure that was even made by a Bulls fan?

#33 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,468 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 08, 2013 - 08:18 PM

cry about it.......its a joke..

#34 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,045 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 08, 2013 - 08:59 PM

Oh shut up, its funny 

To you not me ;)   So my opinion doesn't have to be the same. 

Imo it's tasteless just as in yours its funny.   Just as some of you thought that youtube video about Rose injuring himself was funny.

That's not my kind of humor.

Edited by Majesty, May 08, 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#35 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,460 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted May 08, 2013 - 09:18 PM

This guy...
iyjywo.jpg

#36 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,674 posts
  • Fan Since:2003

Posted May 08, 2013 - 09:19 PM

it's a damn joke no need to be so critical about it.

#37 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,382 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted May 08, 2013 - 10:21 PM

What i did read? <br />Majesty isn't being optimistic?... So if you aren't talking about the lakers you are a rational person... I get it now <br /><br />Rose should stay on the bench for the remaining of this season <br />He doesn't deserve to play now, and i don't think he can play at a elite level right now
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#38 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,552 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 09, 2013 - 03:13 AM

That pic is hilarious

Almost as funny as that d-rose commercial about coming back this year

• 40,400 posts

Posted May 09, 2013 - 12:29 PM

So messed up

http://blacksportson...box-controller/

Derrick-Rose-X-Box.jpg

yo.

#40 Drazard

Drazard

The Death Bringer

• 1,753 posts
  • Name:Drazard

Posted May 09, 2013 - 06:38 PM

I don't think that rose can really help the bulls right now I believe its too late, the pressure is there, he's not 100% sure, his mentality is so weak but still we don't what will happen on the floor when he's there but for me if they really want rose to be there 10 - 15 minutes of the game wouldn't hurt.

33bkfif.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users