Sixth Man

• 3,809 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 10, 2013 - 07:33 AM

Knicks
Pacers

If Miami comes out of the East, nobody is stopping them. Although, I like Memphis. A lot.

So if they beat a worst denver and the kincks they have the chip on lock? Lol the east itself is so weak compared to anyone left in the west. I would take any of the teams left in the west over any team in the east except the heat.

I would have to say the griz and spurs have the best chance to win. I like golden state but their style of play wont beat the heat, they like to get out and run and take long jumpers, thats what the heat thrive off of. Those long misses = easy points for the heat. On top of that I will take Lebron on curry to not give him his looks. Very much doubt anyone on GS can do anything about lebron, harrison barnes? Naa would get roasted.

Griz and Spurs can slow the game down eliminate those easy transition points. Also they have a big man that the heat have no way to guard either down low. Timmy has been playing like a beast and Z-bo and Marc are a duo to be feared right now. Spurs are as deep as the Atlantic ocean and have a coach that can draw up a scheme to best defend the heat. Griz have a solid defender in Tony allen and even Prince still, and Conley has shown he has blossomed into a pretty strong PG option.

The griz and spurs are the only teams I feel that can beat the heat, and even then it is a stretch. The thunder are down their Pg and last year we saw even when Durant an Westbrook showed up the heat were just the better team, the outcome would be the same even if Westbrook was still playing.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, May 10, 2013 - 07:38 AM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#22 Windu

Windu

Shatterpoint

• 43,090 posts
  • Name:Will
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 10, 2013 - 07:43 AM

Spurs suck. They're not gonna do [expletive] as usual

Pau Gasol is GONE

#23 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,809 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 11, 2013 - 05:07 PM

Spurs suck. They're not gonna do [expletive] as usual

lol we will see looks like their dealing with GS better than most expected.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users