Photo

What do you think Jeannie Buss' fiance (Phil Jackson) will do?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 UKUGA

UKUGA

All-Star

• 6,081 posts
  • Name:UKUGA
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted May 04, 2013 - 08:38 AM

Yes, please, this is Lakers related.

What do you think will happen?   

I have to believe (because enough people are saying it) that Jeannie is working her brother over right now to try and get him to just leave the FO, become a ladies man, and let Phil take over.   

Question is:  How dirty will she play?    I say she tries to use Phil's relationship with Dwight as leverage and get Dwight to threaten to leave.

Look for Dwight to tweet pictures of him and James Harden ice skating together at the Houston Galleria or pics of him and Dirk eating bratwurst at Kuby's.  

I can't see Phil in Toronto.  I don't really think he wants to hang out in Brooklyn next winter, either.

I think the Seattle thing is a nice cover.  If/when he winds up with LA, people will always say that he would've gone to Seattle had the Kings moved there, but we'll never know for sure.

But please, please, do not let this man become coach of the LA Clippers. 

www.twitter.com/ukuga

#2 Air Apparent

Air Apparent

"Never underestimate the heart of a CHAMPION!"

• 8,561 posts

Posted May 04, 2013 - 08:41 AM

he retired for a bunch of reasons, but his health being the biggest, travelling around is hard for him

ideally he would be in a management position in or close to his home la, but stranger things have happened in sports. for the sake of all my depressed friends in the city of toronto, i hope he comes for at least a bit so he can get rid of some of the clowns running the show and at least leave some sort of real foundation

bw1wOGf.png

#3 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 6,309 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted May 04, 2013 - 11:38 AM

If Phil Jackson signs with the Clippers... I will cry myself to sleep every night.

#4 Alpha Four

Alpha Four

Fugitive Alien

• 501 posts
  • Fan Since:1992
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 04, 2013 - 12:36 PM

Nothing cause she doesn't handle day-to-day Basketball stuff.

MDADefense_zpsb51f57fb.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users