44 replies to this topic

#41 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,684 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted June 11, 2013 - 01:55 PM

His mom is beautiful, especially for a black woman in the late 70s/early 80s (pic above). that's the look so many athletes wanted of a black woman( long hair, fair complexion) , saying that to say

Kobe's mom is a "basketball wife", so to think that she isn't spoiled would be ludicrous. 

Its Kobe's MONEY, when you have really good parents, this type of stuff doesn't happen. If you think people are being SELFISH, you get cold-hearted

• 40,365 posts

Posted July 20, 2013 - 11:07 AM

Close to $500k of Kobe Bryant’s Memorabilia Sold at Auction by His Mom

Kobe Bryant items brought in big money in an auction that ended early Saturday morning.

A duplicate of his 2000 Los Angeles Lakers championship ring, gifted to his father Joe, sold for $174,184. A version in a smaller size, made for his mother Pam, went for $108,153.

Other items that commanded top dollar in the sale, conducted by New Jersey-based Goldin Auctions, included Bryant’s 2000 NBA All-Star ring ($55,597), and two of his game-used high school uniforms ($50,150 and $41,694).

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

yo.

#43 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 35,853 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted July 20, 2013 - 12:36 PM

By the way Kobe and his mom and dad etc resolved everything and he told her the things she could sale.   Was a huge misunderstanding and as a family they solved it.

That's wonderful news.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#44 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,873 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted July 21, 2013 - 07:45 AM

Still kibda [expletive]ed up... If i had a son i wouldnt be selling gifts from him.

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#45 fedefox

fedefox

Guilty By Affiliation

• 5,979 posts
  • Name:Federico Mauccione
  • Fan Since:Since my father showed me a Lakers tape, when I was 4
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant - Derek Fisher

Posted July 21, 2013 - 08:15 AM

Still kibda [expletive]ed up... If i had a son i wouldnt be selling gifts from him.

This, it's [expletive]ed up and twisted to be selling what your kid gave you as a gift, if they had financial troubles I can understand it a little bit more, but with the money Kobe must be making from endorsements and the Lakers, I bet he can lend his parents a couple bucks

Posted Image
"I don't like it when you call me Big Poppa, from South Central n' I hate helycopters"
I REP THAT WEST

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kobe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users