#41 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,536 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:04 PM

Honestly, If Dwight didn't resign, I wouldn't mind signing Drew or Al Jefferson lol.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#42 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,698 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:32 PM

Carlos Delfino played great at the 5.

Trade for him.

MMiRi9s.png

#43 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:44 PM

What same guy? All I know is that everybody on forums has different opinions, but if what you are saying is that in order to be liked on this particular forum we all have to think the same and follow one another, then what's the point? If someone has an opinion that most others don't then they are not liked? Who cares?

Plenty of people here have different opinions and views on things and they're liked. You on the other hand push your opinions (or opinion since you stick to one topic) as if they're a fact. On top of you that you ignore posts that disprove a lot of what you say and continue to preach the same old garbage.

That's why nobody likes you.

#44 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:05 PM

Plenty of people here have different opinions and views on things and they're liked. You on the other hand push your opinions (or opinion since you stick to one topic) as if they're a fact. On top of you that you ignore posts that disprove a lot of what you say and continue to preach the same old garbage.

That's why nobody likes you.

I am a Laker fan and want the best for the Lakers. The biggest thing going on with the Lakers right now is the Dwight Howard drama. I don't think he is good enough to be the Lakers future like most of you do. I don't want to see the Lakers suck for the next 5 years because I have loved watching them since Magic was a rookie. It doesn't excite me to see Dwight dunk and block shots and be an athletic freak of nature. I want to see the Lakers win, that's why I love them because they have been so great for so long.

Most fans here seem to think that all that athleticism he has and ally oop dunks and highlight blocks he has are the key to future championships, but to me, although fun to watch, is meaningless when it comes to rings. Sure it's amazing to watch sometimes, but that is not what will bring us titles. I want true champions. I want players who love wearing the purple and gold. To me Dwight was here this year because he was traded and if he had his choice he would be with the Nets.

He is now wanting to take his time before he decides where he wants to be. He's not good enough for that. He is being raised on a pedestal by Laker fans when there has been nothing to warrant that. He helped us to the 7th seed in the West and nothing more. He shouldn't be dictating if he should be with us, we should be dictating if we want him. He's a big baby and that's all he is. The Lakers won't be successful being lead by this self entitled baby.

Edited by lakersfandude, May 01, 2013 - 09:06 PM.

#45 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,542 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:17 PM

I didn't bring up this thread did I? I just responded to it. The only reason you want someone like me off this forum is because you don't like people that have other opinions than yourself. You try to be a bully, but your responses are too weak. Next time you have something to say to me, please come back with something intelligent instead of a bully response. It's pretty weak.

lol you are the same guy as last time. Crying about being bulllied again.

#46 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,542 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:19 PM

I am a Laker fan and want the best for the Lakers. The biggest thing going on with the Lakers right now is the Dwight Howard drama. I don't think he is good enough to be the Lakers future like most of you do. I don't want to see the Lakers suck for the next 5 years because I have loved watching them s

Alright so please explain how keeping a player that has been injured all season long and probably won't play ever again is good for the future.

#47 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:21 PM

lol you are the same guy as last time. Crying about being bulllied again.

Just what I thought, no intelligent debate, just someone who has to have the last word. Bring something insightful if you can next time, please. Your'e boring...

#48 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,542 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:24 PM

Just what I thought, no intelligent debate, just someone who has to have the last word. Bring something insightful if you can next time, please. Your'e boring...

Okay.....

2013 season

Dwight Howard: 17/12 57% shooting

Andrew Bynum: 0/0 0% shooting

waiting for the response "its not even an intelligent response"

Edited by LakeShow805, May 01, 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#49 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:26 PM

Alright so please explain how keeping a player that has been injured all season long and probably won't play ever again is good for the future.

I never said that. I said if Bynum recovers fully from knee surgery he'd probably be a better option for the Lakers because he could be had on the cheaper side. He won't get a max contract because of his injury history. It's better than signing Dwight to the max knowing all of his weaknesses that he's shown us this year. A healthy Bynum for cheap is better than a healthy Howard for the max, that's what I'm saying.

#50 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,698 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:28 PM

At Lakershow, I don't mean to impede, but why bother even arguing with the chum?

Especially on a pointless matter.

MMiRi9s.png

#51 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:28 PM

Okay.....

2013 season

Dwight Howard: 17/12 57% shooting

Andrew Bynum: 0/0 0% shooting

waiting for the response "its not even an intelligent response"

Comparing someone who played to someone who didn't play is not a bump on your side. I'm talking about if Drew comes back from a successful knee surgery next season, I feel Drew would be the smarter option.

#52 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:29 PM

At Lakershow, I don't mean to impede, but why bother even arguing with the chum?

It's a pointless matter debating on if the Lakers should sign Dwight to the max or going with a better option ? SMH.

Edited by lakersfandude, May 01, 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#53 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,877 posts
  • Name:Brandon

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:31 PM

If Brandon Roy and Greg Oden return to full health, they would be better options than Howard, Kobe, and Bynum now, because we'd likely sign both for the minimum salary, one year deals.  So let's discuss that, too!

And while we're at it, what if Michael Jordan returned at 50 years old...and played the way he did in 1998?  Holy [expletive]...and imagine if he signed for the vet's minimum...with us.

Bynum sucks.  He scored as many points this season as I did.  I understand that the topic is for laughs, but let's not go overboard with the comedy.

#54 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,542 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:32 PM

Comparing someone who played to someone who didn't play is not a bump on your side. I'm talking about if Drew comes back from a successful knee surgery next season, I feel Drew would be the smarter option.

Thats another reason why Howard is better. Just proving my point.

So we are playing these hypothetical games. "If" he comes back healthy......... well what "if" Howard comes back with a dominating post game (more likely). Drew would not be the smarter choice because 1. he has weak knees and is injury prone 2. He is arrogant and would ask for a max contract.

Bynum's best season was 18/11.......Howards was 22/13. Howard is the better player and better option. 

#55 AzNmamba

AzNmamba

Rookie

• 17 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:34 PM

Did you call Howard immature while saying that you want Bynum back? 

This is the same guy who thought he was Stephen Curry, said that close out games are easy, and got injured by bowling....

Baptized into the kobe system

#56 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,542 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:34 PM

Going to put him on ignore after his response unless he brings something to the table.

This is the same guy who thought he was Stephen Curry, said that close out games are easy, and got injured by bowling....

Thats why his arguments are so annoying lol

Edited by LakeShow805, May 01, 2013 - 09:35 PM.

#57 Projekt

Projekt

Sixth Man

• 3,062 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Derek Fisher

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:37 PM

bynum-bowling.gif

#58 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:37 PM

Thats another reason why Howard is better. Just proving my point.

So we are playing these hypothetical games. "If" he comes back healthy......... well what "if" Howard comes back with a dominating post game (more likely). Drew would not be the smarter choice because 1. he has weak knees and is injury prone 2. He is arrogant and would ask for a max contract.

Bynum's best season was 18/11.......Howards was 22/13. Howard is the better player and better option. 

You feel there's a better chance of Howard coming back with a dominating post game than Bynum coming back from knee surgery? Now that's a debate I can discuss. That's the best argument I've heard you say. I say Howard has been in the league long enough that if he doesn't have a dominant post game by now, he never will. I've seen Bynum come back from knee surgery and have a dominant post game, yet I've never seen Dwight have it ever. I like the odds being on Drew's side.

#59 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:39 PM

What do you mean he thought he was Curry? You mean that "one" three pointer he put up against the Warriors? If I'm not mistaken Dwight put up a couple of 3's himself this year, so what's your point? 

#60 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,542 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:41 PM

You feel there's a better chance of Howard coming back with a dominating post game than Bynum coming back from knee surgery? Now that's a debate I can discuss. That's the best argument I've heard you say. I say Howard has been in the league long enough that if he doesn't have a dominant post game by now, he never will. I've seen Bynum come back from knee surgery and have a dominant post game, yet I've never seen Dwight have it ever. I like the odds being on Drew's side.

lol.......but Bynum has constantly had injuries and not been healthy while Howard has been getting a better post game. lol how are the odds in the your favor at all?

And Bynum did not have a dominant post game. He was spoon-fed a lot from Kobe and he couldn't even pass out of a double team!!

Edited by LakeShow805, May 01, 2013 - 09:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users