The Lakers need Drew back

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

#1 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,390 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 01, 2013 - 07:43 AM

POPULAR

WE NEED ANDREW BYNUM BACK!

People that think differently are just ignorant to his skill or just straight hatin. We need Drew back on the Lakers more than anything if we want to be competitive next year. Sign him, or trade for him, whatever we gotta do. He gives us a giant intangible that helps everyone around him play better. When Drew is on our team the devil of serious injuries only targets him.  And injury proneness is so busy attacking Drew's knees that he doesn't have time to hurt KB, Pau, or anyone else on the roster. Drew's consistency of being seriously injured helps to keep everyone else on the team healthy. For a second there you actually thought I was serious or that my account was hacked didn't you?

#2 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&#

• 23,074 posts
  • Name:Kyler Hay
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Nash.Young, Farmar

Posted May 01, 2013 - 07:47 AM

are you high? 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#3 apimentel24

apimentel24

Rookie

• 72 posts
  • Name:ToyoLaker
  • Fan Since:1983
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 07:48 AM

People that think differently are just ignorant to his skill or just straight hatin. We need Drew back on the Lakers more than anything if we want to be competitive next year. Sign him, or trade for him, whatever we gotta do. He gives us a giant intangible that helps everyone around him play better. When Drew is on our team the devil of serious injuries only targets him.  And injury proneness is so busy attacking Drew's knees that he doesn't have time to hurt KB, Pau, or anyone else on the roster. Drew's consistency of being seriously injured helps to keep everyone else on the team healthy. For a second there you actually thought I was serious or that my account was hacked didn't you?

Hilarious dude!  :laughing:

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. - Kobe Bryant

#4 Murdercassette

Murdercassette

Rap game Billy Mays

• 622 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:07 AM

We all needed a good laugh after this disastrous season, thanks dog

Posted Image

#5 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 911 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:19 AM

This dude deserves a Nobel Prize.

#6 MysticBlu~

MysticBlu~

Rookie

• 947 posts
  • Name:Jennie
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:27 AM

Lol this is awesome!

#7 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,109 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:44 AM

Ok I just threw up in my mouth. 

Let me explain to you so you wouldn't create such a stupid thread.

Andrew Bynum is like a Jarmarcus Russell. He got all the talent in the world but the passion for basketball is not in his genes. He just happens to realized he's a 7 footer and the game might come easy to him. So this is great way for him to make good coin. He doesn't care to be the greatest or even a great player. He doesn't like the game enough to be great.  Atleast Dwight likes the game more than Bynum and D12 wants to be one of the greatest.  Bynum is all about the benjamines. He doesnt have the heart to be a great player. Is he a bust? Not sure yet but so far he is. I will never want a guy who doesn't have the love for the game to be our franchise player. You never know when this guy is going to quit on the team in the middle of the season. THis guy is capable of doing it.  He got his farrari and he can park on handicap space so he is good. He already won a championship so he doesnt care about that.

Edited by epicwolf, May 01, 2013 - 08:57 AM.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#8 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,309 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:53 AM

aahahahahahahahaha sweet.

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#9 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,187 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:55 AM

Andrew Bynum is like a Jarmarcus Russell. He got all the talent in the world but the passion for basketball is not in his genes. He just happens to realized he's a 7 footer and the game might come easy to him. But he doesn't like the game enough to be great. Atleast Dwight likes the game more than Bynum. Bynum is all about the benjamines. He doesnt have the heart to be a great player. Is he a bust? Not sure yet but so far he is. I will never want a guy who doesn't have the love for the game to be our franchise player. You never know when this guy is going to quit on the team in the middle of the season. THis guy is capable of doing it. He got his farrari and he can park on handicap space so he is good. He already won a championship so he doesnt care about that.

You didn't read his whole post?

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#10 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,109 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 08:59 AM

No i didnt because I fainted when I see an andrew bynum thread so my bad.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#11 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,390 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:13 AM

Andrew Bynum is like a Jarmarcus Russell. He got all the talent in the world but the passion for basketball is not in his genes. He just happens to realized he's a 7 footer and the game might come easy to him. So this is great way for him to make good coin. He doesn't care to be the greatest or even a great player. He doesn't like the game enough to be great.  Atleast Dwight likes the game more than Bynum and D12 wants to be one of the greatest.  Bynum is all about the benjamines. He doesnt have the heart to be a great player. Is he a bust? Not sure yet but so far he is. I will never want a guy who doesn't have the love for the game to be our franchise player. You never know when this guy is going to quit on the team in the middle of the season. THis guy is capable of doing it.  He got his farrari and he can park on handicap space so he is good. He already won a championship so he doesnt care about that.

lol....gotcha

#12 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,381 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:29 AM

Serge-Ibaka-Missed-Layup-GIF.gif
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT

#13 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,454 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:45 AM

Serge-Ibaka-Missed-Layup-GIF.gif

lol

#14 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 10:09 AM

2332-1271525302.jpg

#15 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,862 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 11:53 AM

No i didnt because I fainted when I see an andrew bynum thread so my bad.

I'm not trying to be insulting, just suggesting that you should perhaps read someone's "argument" and or "claims" before you decide to write an entire paragraph arguing against it. It happens too much around here.

@OP:

Thanks for that, needed the laugh.

Edited by -Wade-, May 01, 2013 - 11:54 AM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#16 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,109 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 11:54 AM

I thought trolling wasn't allowed on message boards? If that is the case, I want to create a Kwame Brown thread.   But again, my bad for not recognizing it before it cause me to vent about Bynum. I called him Jim Buss biggest mistake.

#17 -Wade-

-Wade-

知己知彼,百戰不殆

• 5,862 posts
  • Name:Chao ❤
  • Fan Since:▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
  • Fav. Laker:♛ Kobe Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 11:58 AM

^yeh,I know how that feels, haha. As to if this is breaking the rules via "trolling" or not... you may need to seek clarification from a staff member in regard to that. I've seen some people have been warned for it, and others have been allowed. I imagine as long as the trolling isn't that frequent, isn't totally stupid/ignorant, and doesn't offend - mods may let it slide. But don't quote me on that.

Edited by -Wade-, May 01, 2013 - 11:59 AM.

wKNsigp.png

"I'm always a firm believer in us being able to make our own decisions." --Kobe Bryant

#18 Dwight Rules All

Dwight Rules All

Rookie

• 71 posts
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 01, 2013 - 03:09 PM

You created this thread because deep down you know it's true. Drew's gonna come back from his surgery next season and be a handful. It's not funny like you all seem to think. Hell, Bynum could of been with the Lakers this season on the bench injured, without Howard, and we still would have been able to challenge for the last playoff spot in my opinion. 

The poster has a good thing going here. If Bynum is healthy next year, the Lakers should look at him and forget about Dwight. Bynum was Jim Buss's project and never wanted to trade him in the 1st place. He was pressured to pull the trigger, but after Howard's pathetic play this season, I bet Jim is thinking about this as we speak. In all seriousness, if Bynum comes back with his knees healthy and strong, he will definitely be a better option than Howard. The Lakers may as well take the best center in the NBA rather than the 3rd or 4th best.

Edited by lakersfandude, May 01, 2013 - 03:10 PM.

#19 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,377 posts

Posted May 01, 2013 - 03:42 PM

You created this thread because deep down you know it's true. Drew's gonna come back from his surgery next season and be a handful. It's not funny like you all seem to think. Hell, Bynum could of been with the Lakers this season on the bench injured, without Howard, and we still would have been able to challenge for the last playoff spot in my opinion.

The poster has a good thing going here. If Bynum is healthy next year, the Lakers should look at him and forget about Dwight. Bynum was Jim Buss's project and never wanted to trade him in the 1st place. He was pressured to pull the trigger, but after Howard's pathetic play this season, I bet Jim is thinking about this as we speak. In all seriousness, if Bynum comes back with his knees healthy and strong, he will definitely be a better option than Howard. The Lakers may as well take the best center in the NBA rather than the 3rd or 4th best.

Okay this is hilarious for obvious reasons.

#20 L.A.K.E.R

L.A.K.E.R

Gomu Gomu

• 14,790 posts
  • Name:Shamim

Posted May 01, 2013 - 03:51 PM

Haha, I wish you were trolling, but I think you truly believe this after looking over a few posts of yours. This is equal parts hilarious and depressing.

Complaining about Howard's "pathetic play" while Bynum sat out the training camp, then half the season, then the full year with knee issues. Makes perfect sense. Yeah, a guy with a history of knee injuries and multiple surgeries is going to come back just fine and stronger than ever. You know, because that's totally how things work out for seven foot giants with knee problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users