#381 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,163 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted May 22, 2013 - 04:42 AM

Am I the only one who scrolls over >99% of Majesty's posts? 

I do it too honestly 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#382 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,163 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 05:05 AM

Nope

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#383 TheOriginalCZM

TheOriginalCZM

Rookie

• 823 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Brian Scalabrine

Posted May 22, 2013 - 05:09 AM

berneydidnotread_zpse9224538.gif

#384 Lakers4Life

Lakers4Life

Bleeds Purple & Gold

• 3,269 posts
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 22, 2013 - 05:15 AM

lmfaooooo I thought I was the only one. The posts are way too long, boring to read and beat around the bush or repeat themselves too much. Theres always too much spaces in between the lines, like a new paragraph starts after every 8 words lol. So yeh im in that boat of just scroll on through. 

Laker fan for life.

#385 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 06:13 AM

You guys are immature to even admit that you scroll past his posts. Ridiculous

Posted Image

#386 TheOriginalCZM

TheOriginalCZM

Rookie

• 823 posts
  • Name:J
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Brian Scalabrine

Posted May 22, 2013 - 06:35 AM

I never been a fan of reading walls of text regardless of who's posting what. That's just a general rule son.

Edited by TheOriginalCZM, May 22, 2013 - 06:36 AM.

#387 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,708 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted May 22, 2013 - 06:46 AM

If I was Dwight I would go to Houston unless Lakers get rid if D'Antoni in the next week or so. We all know that this team, no matter who's on it, isn't going anywhere with this coach.

#388 Julien

Julien

Rookie

• 988 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 22, 2013 - 07:29 AM

Same thought

#389 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,403 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 08:06 AM

Ignore option is your friend.

Anyways, lets see what today holds for Dwight.

#390 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,163 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted May 22, 2013 - 08:16 AM

I find this tweet response interesting

1. @DwightHoward <---- signed wit houston..... and #youaintevenknowit lol

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#391 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 8,708 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted May 22, 2013 - 08:27 AM

Interesting tweet

#392 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,290 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 22, 2013 - 08:30 AM

Lol my arse DuhWight...
Posted Image

#393 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,414 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 22, 2013 - 12:01 PM

doesn't bother me tbh.  to each their own.

Anyway back on topic, nothing definitive comes about Dwight till probably the middle of next month I gather.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#394 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,414 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 12:39 PM

More from Mitch

When it comes to Dwight Howard, it's hard to really ever know what to believe.

On Tuesday, there was a report that Howard had met with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak to express his frustration with coach Mike D'Antoni.

And naturally today, via the Orange County Register, Kupchak denies any such meeting taking place.

Kupchak said he didn't want any D'Antoni talk from Dwight anyway given Mitch's insistence that Lakers won't have any player dictate the coaching situation.

“To be honest with you, I wouldn't let it go there anyway,” he said. ... “I'm not saying they don't have differences like with any coach or any player. I don't think it's anything that goes beyond.”

More here: http://www.cbssports...d-about-dantoni

#395 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,414 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 12:44 PM

And here's a statement from Ding about it from Mitch

Kevin Ding on discussion with Mitch about "meeting"

@KevinDing

Kupchak said he didn't want any D'Antoni talk from Dwight anyway given Mitch's insistence that Lakers won't ...

have any player dictate the coaching situation.

"To be honest with you, I wouldn’t let it go there anyway," he said.

Howard and Kupchak spoke privately, same as some other Lakers did with the GM, after finishing their standard meeting with D'Antoni on April 30. But Kupchak said there was no talk with Howard about D'Antoni once he left the room -- and certainly no venting.

Kupchak has worked to gain Dwight's trust this season but would not specify if there were any other discussions about D'Antoni. Regardless, Kupchak was clear that he isn't worried about it, especially after D'Antoni featured Dwight more and won more games late in the season.

Said Kupchak: "I'm not saying they don't have differences like with any coach or any player. I don't think it's anything that goes beyond."

I'll have more from Mitch and on this topic in a column later.

I told Kupchak last night about Phil's comment about Dwight not being featured if he comes back, and Mitch said ...

"Our coach's job is to win games and to feature the strength of every player on the team. This is a very tough team to pick one player and say, 'Let's feature that one player.' "

Get the feeling that Kupchak isn't kowtowing to Howard, even though the player has all the power right now? Maybe Kupchak is that confident Howard will come back.

Back from a fishing vacation, Howard brushed off any speculation or controversy about his future in a tweet Tuesday to a fan that included: "yet people believe everything (they) read. A lie don't care who tell it." (Howard also tweeted that his back and shoulder have improved with rest and he has already begun workouts again.)

Maybe to Kupchak's and the Lakers' credit, they know kowtowing is an outdated practice in a modern era when two parties can instead just treat each other with respect. It's clear from Kupchak's tone that he believes Howard's reputation would benefit from a more straightforward business transaction here – one that from Kupchak's point of view can be as simple as expecting Howard to stay, Howard to grow and Howard to win with the Lakers.

For more from my column on Kupchak and Howard and why this sets up for the best of all possible outcomes for the Lakers ($): http://www.ocregister....

Probably the most in depth we'll get about that meeting from Mitch himself.

Believe what you want to believe. 

redblue_pill.jpg

Edited by Majesty, May 22, 2013 - 12:46 PM.

• 40,416 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 12:46 PM

I agree that some of you guys are a bit messed up. Just because you don't always like or read a certain poster's posts doesn't mean you have to announce it to everyone and then have others (just as guilty) jump in and gang up. It's pretty low. Just keep it to yourself or as mentioned use the ignore option.

It's even more disappointing considering that we honestly don't have too many quality posters here or posters who are one, consistently active, and two, consistently post at least more than one or two lines little lines. Yes I know, sometimes that's all that needs to be said to get a point across, but unfortunately however, there are far too many posters here who seemingly do such almost a majority of the time really not adding much, if at all.

At least posters like Majesty, one can and should respect, cause they bring it hard more times than not and that's great for the forums. Should always be welcomed, even more as opposed to a majority of posts involving just a simple line or two or echoing a thought or so that's already been repeated exactly the same that they probably didn't bother to read through to have found already.

yo.

#397 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,486 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted May 22, 2013 - 01:21 PM

I agree that some of you guys are a bit messed up. Just because you don't always like or read a certain poster's posts doesn't mean you have to announce it to everyone and then have others (just as guilty) jump in and gang up. It's pretty low. Just keep it to yourself or as mentioned use the ignore option.

It's even more disappointing considering that we honestly don't have too many quality posters here or posters who are one, consistently active, and two, consistently post at least more than one or two lines little lines. Yes I know, sometimes that's all that needs to be said to get a point across, but unfortunately however, there are far too many posters here who seemingly do such almost a majority of the time really not adding much, if at all.

At least posters like Majesty, one can and should respect, cause they bring it hard more times than not and that's great for the forums. Should always be welcomed, even more as opposed to a majority of posts involving just a simple line or two or echoing a thought or so that's already been repeated exactly the same that they probably didn't bother to read through to have found already.

lol

#398 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,403 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 01:22 PM

To get respect, one should show respect.

There's a select group of posters that don't understand that. That's all I'll say on that.

Back to the Dwight stuff.

#399 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,947 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 02:09 PM

Dwight when asked why he sucked on D 1st half of the season says "Oohhh I wasn't supposed to play till January Im not 100% ya know" at every opportunity he got...then he turns around and says MDA didn't utilize him. So which excuse is it? Also Offense has nothing to do with defense you had guys like McGee and Ed Davis routinely outplay you. You also got the 2nd most post touches in the league. But yeaaaa lets conveniently ignore all the facts and twist them to make you sound like the victim

I like what Dwight has to offer but he has to keep it real. He didn't get the job done in an adequate manner with the opportunities he got. Rest of the team isn't blameless either but dont act like you didnt get any chances

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

#400 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,163 posts

Posted May 22, 2013 - 02:26 PM

Dwight when asked why he sucked on D 1st half of the season says "Oohhh I wasn't supposed to play till January Im not 100% ya know" at every opportunity he got...then he turns around and says MDA didn't utilize him. So which excuse is it? Also Offense has nothing to do with defense you had guys like McGee and Ed Davis routinely outplay you. You also got the 2nd most post touches in the league. But yeaaaa lets conveniently ignore all the facts and twist them to make you sound like the victim

I like what Dwight has to offer but he has to keep it real. He didn't get the job done in an adequate manner with the opportunities he got. Rest of the team isn't blameless either but dont act like you didnt get any chances

+1

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users