apimentel24

Rookie

• 72 posts
  • Name:ToyoLaker
  • Fan Since:1983
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 01, 2013 - 09:50 AM

Statement from Dwight via twitter

Nice to see him taking responsibility and initiative.  He has nothing to be ashamed of though.   I hope you make it up next year too Dwight and hope to see you here!!

Well said Dwight! I was pretty upset with how he left but this was a nice response. Hope he realizes LA is the place for him to grow and become great, works on his game and bring that O'Brien trophy back home where it belongs! 

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. - Kobe Bryant

#42 Lords of the Rings

Lords of the Rings

Get Cho Basketball On

• 3,761 posts
  • Fan Since:1981
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 02, 2013 - 08:53 PM

yeah he does.  -_- If he didn't he wouldn't be constantly double and triple teamed every night.

He's working with Hakeem this summer anyway too

He gets Double and triple teamed because he can't hit FTs

Why let him dunk...when you could send him to the line.....48- 49%?

This is how it works

He misses 1 or both FTs....they come down and hit a 2 or a 3.....If this happens 4-5 times a game .... and it usually does that is a 8-15 point swing that we have to make up

We can never blow a team out because of his FT shooting......Its nearly impossible to catch up....because of his FT shooting

With under 2 minutes left in the game..... you want this guy on the floor....... he doesn't even want the ball

If there was a way to check his stats (and there probably is) of when he went against other quality "Bigs"..... not too impressive.

Not only that his offensive rebounding was horrible this year....... the 1st 3 games of the series....did he crack 5 Offensive boards total??? 1 game he had ZERO!!!

A lot of his problems this year had nothing to do with his injuries.......don't want to hear apologies in a press conference where he wouldn't evem look into the camera and speak

Edited by Lords of the Rings, May 02, 2013 - 08:59 PM.

The Jerseys Hanging from the Rafters represent LAKER GREATS who are also NBA GREATS

LAKERS NO FAKERS

#43 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,136 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 02, 2013 - 08:59 PM

He gets Double and triple teamed because he can't hit FTs

Why let him dunk...when you could send him to the line.....48- 49%?

This is how it works

He misses 1 or both FTs....they come down and hit a 2 or a 3.....If this happens 4-5 times a game .... and it usually does that is a 8-15 point swing that we have to make up

We can never blow a team out because of his FT shooting......Its nearly impossible to catch up....because of his FT shooting

With under 2 minutes left in the game..... you want this guy on the floor....... he doesn't even want the ball

If there was a way to check his stats (and there probably is) of when he went against other quality "Bigs"..... not too impressive.

Not only that his offensive rebounding was horrible....... the 1st 3 games of the series....did he crack 5 Offensive boards total???/

A lot of his problems this year had nothing to do with his injuries.......don't want to hear apologies in a press conference where he wouldn't evem look into the camera and speak

No.

It only takes one person to foul someone.

Try again.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users