23 replies to this topic

#21 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 917 posts
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted May 26, 2014 - 04:19 AM

Haven't seen someone cross entire teams like that since Iverson.

Promising prospect!

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,050 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 26, 2014 - 04:37 AM

This guy is is like glued to the ball with these handles wtf. He has a shot. And he has court vision. He's missing athleticism, size, and length. Hoping he has a growth spurt.

True that.  If he gets to 6'3 or 6'4 the kid is going to be a problem for any team he goes up against.  Even still if he's 6'1 he would do fine.  Ty Lawson didn't turn out too bad.   But the fact that this kid was going to likely strongly consider or commit to UCLA before Steve Alford scared him away -_-

That's two people he's scared away... the other being Stanley Johnson.. whom we lost to Arizona who is the best shooting guard in the Nation..   So just remember this.. Steve Alford scared away one of the best pgs in the nation as well as the best shooting guard in the nation.. both from California and both strongly considering going... all because of Steve Alford..and his son...

[expletive]!!!!! 

Edited by Majesty, May 26, 2014 - 04:37 AM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#23 Icker

Icker

Hall Of Fame

• 8,963 posts

Posted June 03, 2014 - 07:58 PM

I have to disagree with you on this one Majesty. The biggest miss by Alford was by far Jordan McLaughlin who committed to a joke of hoops program over at SC. They also got a commitment from Jrue Holiday's brother, Aaron Holiday for the 2015 season too.

I'm actually happy that Alford passed on LoVett and I assure you, he is not the only coach doing so. I've done so reading up on him and LoVett is a big jersey on the back guy. A lot of reports from AAU coaches saying if they do not if he is showing up for the team or for himself. As you would say about Wiggins, most of his problems are in his head, but in the Smush Parker kind of way. Got to give Alfie the pass on this one.

#24 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,050 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted August 31, 2014 - 10:15 PM

1. @iFrayTHE1: @Marcus_LoVett if you could choose where you got drafted in the league what team would you pick?”Lakers,Clippers,Heat,Pacers

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users