#61 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,379 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 28, 2013 - 01:55 PM

Speaking of bucks vs heat, jennings disappeared in the series. Haha, you guys still want him? Hes looking for max too LOL.

There's rumblings Mitch could go after Monta but it's not really "stirring" so I'm not sure how legit that is.

Will say that if Mitch got Monta to sign here for the MLE he deserves a statue in front of Staples center.

The question is if he'd be willing to take on a JR Smith role off the bench for us when Kobe got back.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#62 BleedPurple&Gold

BleedPurple&Gold

All-Star

• 6,354 posts
  • Name:Gary
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe,Magic

Posted April 28, 2013 - 01:55 PM

You guys keep telling me about him being great and leading his team to the finals singlehandedly, yet he cant even win just ONE game for us?

The team is not build around dwight like Orlando was WTF is you talkin about

9888d4ba-ad6b-4879-93aa-9ef1c6ed1dbd_zps

#63 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,162 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 01:59 PM

Is this the official Dwight Howard off-season thread?

I say we open that legendary thread with the Chris Paul Veto & D12 trade. 

In other news............

According to several sources familiar with Howard's thinking, Howard will likely explore free agency before reaching his final decision. In today's media landscape, that means there will be a circus in July while Howard hears pitches from the likes of the Dallas Mavericks and Cleveland Cavaliers

Even if it is merely Howard doing his due diligence before making a major life decision, the frenzy it is sure to create will give Howard a taste of the backlash he could face if he ultimately decides to uproot from L.A. just one year removed from the "Dwightmare" that surrounded his exit from Orlando.

http://espn.go.com/b...ward-as-a-laker

Sources, sources, sources, and sources........................ :laughing:  This is going to be fun.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#64 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,050 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:01 PM

Dwight is averaging 20 and 12 despite being guarded by one of the best defensive big men in the league and being double teamed immediately after he touches the ball.

Steve Blake has been the 2nd best player for the Lakers this series. That tells you all you need to know.

Posted Image

#65 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts
  • Fan Since:2004
  • Fav. Laker:Ebanks jk kobe lol

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:05 PM

So again, you'd take a Pau or Marc Gasol over Shaq? They are "more complete" than O'Neal. And don't give me excuses about not watching Shaq. I wasn't alive for Wilt, but I know how he played, and I've seen enough footage of him.

Shaq had monster strength, he'd break backboards without even trying, whod take anyone over that?

#66 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:12 PM

There's rumblings Mitch could go after Monta but it's not really "stirring" so I'm not sure how legit that is.

Will say that if Mitch got Monta to sign here for the MLE he deserves a statue in front of Staples center.

The question is if he'd be willing to take on a JR Smith role off the bench for us when Kobe got back.

Monta is good but isnt that great, will he take the backseat to kobe amd howard? He likes to chuck too. Definitely see chemistry issues. Someone on LG said he overheard tyreke evans saying its possible he might play in LA. I heard JR smith rejected LA for NYK for less $.

#67 Ham

Ham

Rap Enthusiast

• 6,552 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:44 PM

This guy is a complete idiot. He talks out of his ass. I can't believe he is still trying to criticize Dwight even though every stat, instance in the past, career, and accomplishment proves him wrong. He is the best Center in the NBA. You're arguments make no sense as well.

Mike D'Antoni is GARBAGE.

#68 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:52 PM

SuperSaiyan is a just a hater. He literally brings no valid arguments to the table.......either way, there is no argument. Dwight is a max contract player

#69 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:53 PM

You're just dense. I dont care what hes done in the past, I care what hes doing in the present, and quite frankly he sucks at everything except defense.

#70 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,379 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:55 PM

You're just dense. I dont care what hes done in the past, I care what hes doing in the present, and quite frankly he sucks at everything except defense.

Wrong again. 

#71 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 02:59 PM

Alright this'll be my last post till after the game. Lets see how dwight does.

#72 Real Deal

Real Deal

Legend

• 14,869 posts
  • Name:Brandon
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 28, 2013 - 03:37 PM

Breaking backboards doesn't win games. If you would take Shaq over either Gasol, you're contradicting yourself.

Ah, and you're looking for Howard to win us at least ONE game in this series, with possibly the worst backcourt in playoff history?

Did you ask Kobe to avoid the sweep when we played the Mavericks in 2011? Didn't happen, and they swept us.

Did you ask Shaq, that backboard-breaking beast, to avoid being swept by the Jazz in 1998, or by the Spurs in 1999? Didn't happen, and we were swept both times.

This is the second-seeded Spurs team, that also has HCA.

Your move, again...but I suggest not replying.

#73 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:15 PM

Breaking backboards doesn't win games. If you would take Shaq over either Gasol, you're contradicting yourself.

Ah, and you're looking for Howard to win us at least ONE game in this series, with possibly the worst backcourt in playoff history?

Did you ask Kobe to avoid the sweep when we played the Mavericks in 2011? Didn't happen, and they swept us.

Did you ask Shaq, that backboard-breaking beast, to avoid being swept by the Jazz in 1998, or by the Spurs in 1999? Didn't happen, and we were swept both times.

This is the second-seeded Spurs team, that also has HCA.

Your move, again...but I suggest not replying.

I honestly dont give a [expletive] about the past, I care about the present. You completely derailed this topic by talking about getting swept by the jazz and other irrelevant things. This topic is about dwight. Haha, remember when you were making fun of pau getting swept the 1st round with the grizz, guess whats gonna happen to howard's team tonight? Im only replying because game 4 is already looking grim.

#74 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,208 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:21 PM

I honestly dont give a [expletive] about the past, I care about the present. You completely derailed this topic by talking about getting swept by the jazz and other irrelevant things. This topic is about dwight. Haha, remember when you were making fun of pau getting swept the 1st round with the grizz, guess whats gonna happen to howard's team tonight? Im only replying because game 4 is already looking grim.

Dwight is playing against a team that had the best record in the league for the bulk of the season, and is completely healthy against a back court of Darius Morris and Goudelock (don't even know his first name) among a bunch of other guys that can't hit an open shot.  This isn't Dwights fault, it is the FO fault for a failed experiment and it is fates fault for handing the Lakers a bunch of injuries (could be translated to FO fault for trying to build a 2004 all star team, but I digress)

#75 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:26 PM

Just to add fuel to the fire, I also think mitch is a horrible GM. the only reason we got howard for bynum is because he lucked out and got a phone call, telling him about the deal and all he had to say was "yes". Also, who gives a fossil a 27mil contract+pick?

#76 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,379 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:26 PM

Dwight is playing against a team that had the best record in the league for the bulk of the season, and is completely healthy against a back court of Darius Morris and Goudelock (don't even know his first name) among a bunch of other guys that can't hit an open shot.  This isn't Dwights fault, it is the FO fault for a failed experiment and it is fates fault for handing the Lakers a bunch of injuries (could be translated to FO fault for trying to build a 2004 all star team, but I digress)

The front office didn't see Nash, Blake, Meeks and Kobe being injured.

I'm not sure ANY team prepares for stuff like that.

#77 Majesty

Majesty

• 37,379 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:29 PM

Just to add fuel to the fire, I also think mitch is a horrible GM. the only reason we got howard for bynum is because he lucked out and got a phone call, telling him about the deal and all he had to say was "yes". Also, who gives a fossil a 27mil contract+pick?

dave_shaking_head_no.gif?__sid=IFR1WIM&l

please-do-not-feed-the-troll_002.jpg

and to finish up

Good day sir.

#78 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:34 PM

A 100million dollar payroll... and we werent even dominating... and youre calling me a troll? lol.

#79 SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

SuperSaiyan5=Kobe24

Rookie

• 43 posts

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:34 PM

Oh look dwight just got himself kicked out of the game. What a champ.

#80 Lakersfan1211

Lakersfan1211

Legend

• 17,829 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 28, 2013 - 04:40 PM

Heard he yell back at Mitch on his way towards the tunnel....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users