Photo

GM2: Los Angeles Lakers (0) at San Antonio Spurs (1)

• Please log in to reply
744 replies to this topic

#741 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,044 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 24, 2013 - 08:56 PM

Watching Kobe's tweets would've been more fun than watching this game.

Somebody on this team has to step up if the Lakers are even going to win a game. I blame Pau a lot, but just about everybody but Blake is playing below average too. I just think Pau looks the worst.

Gotta credit the Spurs defense for pretty much nobody getting going on the Lakers.

Edited by Japago, April 24, 2013 - 09:00 PM.

Posted Image

#742 Busty Bluth

Busty Bluth

--Hey Brother!--

• 21,504 posts
  • Name:Byron "Buster AKA Busty" Bluth

Posted April 24, 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'm not defending, nor am I blaming. Amuse me.

He isn't the only problem, but he's been absolute garbage for most of this season and the past 3 postseasons.

He's a big problem.

I don't think so. Pau's struggles I won't deny. I refuse to see them as the sole reason we've lost our way. Simple as that. I could throw blame on every player. Doesn't make it right.

Buster_bcfa40_2218659_zpsbf0d8a7a.gif

#743 Japago

Japago

Sixth Man

• 4,044 posts
  • Name:Pat
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 24, 2013 - 09:07 PM

I don't think so. Pau's struggles I won't deny. I refuse to see them as the sole reason we've lost our way. Simple as that. I could throw blame on every player. Doesn't make it right.

I'm not saying he's the sole reason, but you have to see it as a huge reason. He's been pathetic for somebody who's supposed to be one of the best players on this team. He misses easy shots, makes bad passes, doesn't rotate well on defense, doesn't get 50/50 rebounds, and allows smaller players to easily make floaters over him.

Posted Image

#744 apimentel24

apimentel24

Rookie

• 72 posts
  • Name:ToyoLaker
  • Fan Since:1983
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 25, 2013 - 10:25 AM

Pau has sucked this series and the last few seasons in the playoffs but I am with most of the Lakers fans that MDA is just simply not the man for the job here in LA. I can't stand the "we're just not that good" statements...Man at least give us some sort of hope that you have confidence in the team. He needs to go. I hate that there needs to be a revolving door for the coach these last 2 seasons but that's what needs to happen. I just hope management doesn't make another idiotic decision when the next coach comes. It is Jimmy Buss we're talking about though........

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. - Kobe Bryant

#745 Massacre

Massacre

yo

• 5,417 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Yobe Bryant

Posted April 25, 2013 - 10:50 AM

Will Kobe be at game 3? Hope he is. We need him.
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users