Photo

ESPN First Take: MDA Should Apologize To Kobe

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

• 40,431 posts

Posted April 23, 2013 - 01:03 PM

Y'all should watch the second ones too though that I posted from today. There's a great Bernie Bickerstaff mention in there as well as his clear favoritism with Nash. SAS & SB nail it again.

yo.

#42 Roidz

Roidz

Rookie

• 1,249 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:KB, L.O., Dwight, Glen Rice

Posted April 23, 2013 - 02:20 PM

SAS has a really good point. MDA is always on Nash's nuts but he dismisses everyone else. Drives me crazy.

"What I'm doing right now, I'm chasing perfection." -Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted Image

#43 Draztik

Draztik

Illmatic

• 8,230 posts
  • Fan Since:1986 - Birth!
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Gasol, Artest

Posted April 23, 2013 - 03:51 PM

Watched all 3 vids, so much truth

21lsbya.jpg
Peep my music at my youtube page here: MUSIC!

#44 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,654 posts

Posted April 23, 2013 - 05:10 PM

Feels strange agreeing with Skip Bayless, or Steven A. Smith.

Edited by Disaster in Paradise, April 23, 2013 - 05:11 PM.

MMiRi9s.png

#45 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,284 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted April 23, 2013 - 10:15 PM

Damn straight!

D'Antoni should apologize to the team., fans and organization and resign.

He has no business coaching the Lakers or in the NBA and he knows it.

#46 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,134 posts

Posted April 23, 2013 - 10:15 PM

2 days passed and now I've cooled a bit and I have to say [expletive] media. They are making this bigger than it is. I can say, now, D'Antoni didn't mean it "that" way. Of course he [expletive]ing knows Kobe is the reason Lakers are even there. Above that he respects Kobe. He only said it that way because he knows Kobe is so passionate about this team and organization beyond his professional duties, sort of fan like. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team and doing what a casual fan does if you are Kobe Bean Bryant. All Kobe can do that now is just that because he can't be with his team. D'Antoni said nothing wrong. But if you are eager to find a thing to judge the man, you can pull that any other way.

Again, [expletive] media. Kobe was right about not tweeting anymore. It is not due to D'Antoni, but stupid shows like this.

#47 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,174 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted April 25, 2013 - 05:44 AM

2 days passed and now I've cooled a bit and I have to say [expletive] media. They are making this bigger than it is. I can say, now, D'Antoni didn't mean it "that" way. Of course he [expletive]ing knows Kobe is the reason Lakers are even there. Above that he respects Kobe. He only said it that way because he knows Kobe is so passionate about this team and organization beyond his professional duties, sort of fan like. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team and doing what a casual fan does if you are Kobe Bean Bryant. All Kobe can do that now is just that because he can't be with his team. D'Antoni said nothing wrong. But if you are eager to find a thing to judge the man, you can pull that any other way.

Again, [expletive] media. Kobe was right about not tweeting anymore. It is not due to D'Antoni, but stupid shows like this.

Agree with F media angle. But Coach D is serious when he said that. If you pay attention to his comments all yr = he just like Kobe is blunt honest no filter. he says exactly what he means. he is stubborn till the end due to his wheelchair pride. best believe he dont think his philosophies & gameplans are the reason for them losing. he completely blames the players before himself in his mind. just listen to his comments

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users