52 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:14 AM

Is if Dwight Howard go to Jim Buss and Mitch and say eaither its him or me. "I will resign with you if you get rid of him and get another coach."   But you think D12 will do that? I doubt it because he doesn't have the balls to do it. Kobe will do it and I know for sure Kobe wants to since he is watching at home seeing how MDA is not using the bigs like he should, but believe it or not  Kobe doesn't have as much pull as he once had because of his age and his injury.  Jim Buss is so stubborn and love to go against what fans want that he will stick by MDA no matter what. Expect the lakers to have Mike D Antoni for the next two years even if the lakers get blown out and get swept in the playoffs.

It would be a miracle if the Lakers get rid of MDA and get Phil because lakers will NEVER want to pay for three coaches and one of the coach makes the same amount or more as two coaches name Phil Jackson. The most expansive coach in the history of the NBA.. So just hope that we get a Byron Scott, a Brian Shaw or a Kurt Rambis if they happen to get rid of MDA. Lakers going cheap with coaches cus they dont want to spend money.  

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 God Shammgod

God Shammgod

"Drink Hennessey straight, with tomato juice"

• 742 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:21 AM

He got SVG fired, so why not?

#3 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:27 AM

He got SVG fired, so why not?

That is the reason why D12 won't do it. We all know Dwight concern a lot about his image and what people think of him. He doesn't want people to think he is a coach killer. He wants to be liked. No way he wants to do another Orlando fiasco. 

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#4 God Shammgod

God Shammgod

"Drink Hennessey straight, with tomato juice"

• 742 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:44 AM

That is the reason why D12 won't do it. We all know Dwight concern a lot about his image and what people think of him. He doesn't want people to think he is a coach killer. He wants to be liked. No way he wants to do another Orlando fiasco. 

In this case I think it'd be justified, especially if other players feel the same. 

#5 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:50 AM

Listening to ESPN 710 right now, Colin Cowheard said that two weeks ago while in LA, he heard from people that D'Antoni is miserable and said dont be shocked if he packs his bags at the end of the season.

Makes sense as Colin puts it: fans hate him, Kobe's playing coach from his coach, Kobe and Phil tweeting each other, Phil's fiance is roaming the halls, and the man who hired you is not here anymore.

Simply put its "too much of a headache"

#6 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,348 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:51 AM

He's out if we get swept.

#7 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:56 AM

I want McMillan

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#8 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,272 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted April 22, 2013 - 07:59 AM

bingo! 

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#9 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:07 AM

Listening to ESPN 710 right now, Colin Cowheard said that two weeks ago while in LA, he heard from people that D'Antoni is miserable and said dont be shocked if he packs his bags at the end of the season.

Makes sense as Colin puts it: fans hate him, Kobe's playing coach from his coach, Kobe and Phil tweeting each other, Phil's fiance is roaming the halls, and the man who hired you is not here anymore.

As much as I hate Colin cus he is a Kobe hater, I hope he is right. I hope MDA is so miserable he just request to resigned and quit.  Don't forget Dwight have Phil's number on speed dial and they text to each other like they are dating. I hope and prey Lakers get Phil but most likely Nate Mcmillen will be the coach or another cheap coach.  It will be hard for the Lakers to spend the kind of money for that kind of coach like Phil.

Edited by epicwolf, April 22, 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#10 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 1,019 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:12 AM

Guy ain't going anywhere, at least not before the start of last season. He has the "didn't have an offseason to prepare" excuse.

#11 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:12 AM

So are you guys rooting for the Spurs to sweep? 

#12 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:13 AM

bingo! 

So are you guys rooting for the Spurs to sweep? I have a feeling many lakers fans are doing just that.  Imagine game 3 and 4 at stables and crowds cheering for the spurs.  That will be a sad day in lakers land when we are so desperate to get rid of a coach

#13 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:17 AM

Guy ain't going anywhere, at least not before the start of last season. He has the "didn't have an offseason to prepare" excuse.

That was the EXACT excuse for Mike Brown also.  Remember we didnt have a training camp cus of the lockout. End up being worst when Mike Brown had offseason to prepare.  Would of thought the Lakers learn their lessons.

#14 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,328 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:23 AM

Lol it really looks like he is in hell on the bench. I feel bad for him. He's not a good coach but as a man he had every right to accept the job.

The "we want Phil" chants were classless during the shaq jersey retirement and i think in general laker fans have been incredibly classless this season. The fanbase deserves everything that's happened to it this season
Posted Image

#15 True Lakers Fan

True Lakers Fan

Dead Discussion! You will not win, because I will not lose&a

• 23,272 posts
  • Name:Kyler
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Swaggy and Kareem

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:27 AM

So are you guys rooting for the Spurs to sweep? I have a feeling many lakers fans are doing just that.  Imagine game 3 and 4 at stables and crowds cheering for the spurs.  That will be a sad day in lakers land when we are so desperate to get rid of a coach

I'm not saying that by any means, but that's is the only way to fired him

Kobe%20Bryant%20Sig%20v3.jpg

#16 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,317 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:34 AM

Lol it really looks like he is in hell on the bench. I feel bad for him. He's not a good coach but as a man he had every right to accept the job.

The "we want Phil" chants were classless during the shaq jersey retirement and i think in general laker fans have been incredibly classless this season. The fanbase deserves everything that's happened to it this season

That "we want Phil" chant was uncalled for and I agree with you. And that is another reason why Jim Buss will punished us fans for being classless this season. And the only way to do that is to keep MDA as long as possible just to stick it to us.  If we would just shutup during the ceremony when Phil is on and just let it played out, Jim Buss might be like hmm, maybe MDA do suck. Right now, JB is at MDA house playing Army of Two on PS3 being bffs and such.  Good luck getting rid of him.

#17 MrRJ

MrRJ

Rookie

• 1,019 posts
  • Name:Raymond Perez
  • Fan Since:I was born

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:34 AM

Like any other year I want a championship, but would be more than happy satisfied if we get to wcf without kobe, gives us some hope when he gets back. Get past the spurs and we have a solid chance.

Edited by MrRJ, April 22, 2013 - 08:34 AM.

#18 KarlCalaguas12

KarlCalaguas12

Off The Bench

• 2,087 posts
  • Name:Karl
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:41 AM

I don't like the coach, but I wouldn't want the Lakers to be swept.

#19 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,348 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000

Posted April 22, 2013 - 08:46 AM

huh ? Never said that  :laughing: I want this team to win a chip with MDA at the helm. I just said that IF we get swept he'll be gone for sure. Other than that he'll probably stay.

#20 WWBD

WWBD

Rookie

• 96 posts

Posted April 22, 2013 - 09:18 AM

MDA won't just pack up and quit.  He'd be leaving too much money on the table.  But perhaps the Lakers and he can come to some kind of settlement and give him a payout to let him save face and walk away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users