Photo

Hedo Turkoglu Wants To Return To Magic Next Season

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LALakersFan4Life

LALakersFan4Life

16 Time NBA Champions Los Angeles Lakers!

• 10,736 posts
  • Fan Since:1989
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe and Ron Artest

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:54 PM

Hedo+Turkoglu+Atlanta+Hawks+v+Orlando+Ma

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — SF Hedo Turkoglu said he wants to remain with the Magic next season even though the club already has effectively removed him — and Al Harrington — from its future plans.

"I would like to keep playing here," Turkoglu said after the Magic's shootaround Wednesday. "I was here more years than anywhere in my career."

Turkoglu was eligible to return for the Magic's game Wednesday night in Charlotte after he served a 20-game suspension for testing positive for steroids.

The Magic aren't expecting to play Turk and Harrington the rest of the season, giving time to younger players.

Coach Jacque Vaughn planned on playing just eight players against the Bobcats. Asked if injuries or players fouling out would present a situation where Turk or Harrington would be needed, Vaughn said, "If they're in uniform, they are capable of playing."

Added Vaughn: "What I'll say right now is I'm comfortable playing the guys that have been playing. Al and Turk have been great for us as far as their contribution to our team, in the locker room, teaching our young fellas.

"Right now, I'm more comfortable playing the guys in the rotation."

There are, of course, 12 million reasons why Turkoglu would love to stay in Orlando and play next season.

The Magic would owe him the entire $12 million in the final year of his contract next year. Because his contract is not guaranteed, the Magic can pay just $6 million and let him go.

Turk has played seven-plus seasons in Orlando, making stops in Toronto and in Phoenix before returning to the Magic late in 2010 in a multi-player trade.

http://www.orlandose...story?track=rss

#2 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,564 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted April 19, 2013 - 10:11 PM

I'd take him and his steroids for the vets min.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users