• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:25 PM

I've been reading a lot of good things about this kid.  He's entering the NBA draft, a projected late first round pick.  If the Lakers could somehow acquire a first rounder, this may be a good project pick for them.  Young quick point guard, has a good stroke from three, and plays very good on the ball defense.

PORTLAND, Ore. – German guard Dennis Schröder told Yahoo! Sports he will enter the NBA draft after his stock rose during practices for the Hoop Summit this week.

Schröder, 20, is a guard on the World Select Team that is playing the USA Junior Select Team on Saturday night at the Rose Garden. He averaged 12 points, 3.2 assists and 2.5 rebounds in 25 minutes per game this season for the New Yorker Phantoms Braunschweig of the German BBL. The 6-foot-2, 168-pounder is projected to be a late first-round pick after NBA teams have watched him practice this week, league sources said.

The Hoop Summit pits the top American high school seniors versus top international talent. A strong game Saturday could solidify Schröder's draft stock.

#2 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,918 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:28 PM

I'm gonna watch him play tomorrow. 

de__anthony_thomas_by_eksde-d5e4v29.png

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#3 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,426 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:31 PM

I'm gonna watch him play tomorrow. 

Give us your thoughts on him after you watch him.  Could be a very interesting prospect for the Lakers, he's also very good in the pick and roll. Might be able to learn a lot from Nash about being a play maker.

• 40,494 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 03:02 PM

But I thought Darius Morris was our future at point?

yo.

#5 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,918 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 04:25 PM

Dudes realliy impressed me so far.... Super quick....looks like the best player on the world team so far... Wiggins hasn't really done much.

"Love me or hate me it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, hate my swagger, hate my fade-away, my hunger, hate that i'm a veteran, A champion, hate that. Hate it with all your heart, and hate that i'm loved for the exact same reasons." - Kobe

#6 Warren2ThaG

Warren2ThaG

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Danny P
  • Fan Since:1992

Posted April 20, 2013 - 04:33 PM

Give us your thoughts on him after you watch him.  Could be a very interesting prospect for the Lakers, he's also very good in the pick and roll. Might be able to learn a lot from Nash about being a play maker.

lol ok? lakers are horrible at drafting and or signings

All About Tha NW

russelwilsonfinalforums.jpg
"It's gonna take the man in me to conquer this insanity..." -Tupac.
-----------------------

#7 Yaboy

Yaboy

Sixth Man

• 3,918 posts

Posted April 20, 2013 - 06:51 PM

Dude was real cool after the game.. Signed for me... Shuda asked for a pic thooo... Wished him luck in the draft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users