Jump to content




Photo

Miami is a locked to win the NBA Championship. Why have a playoff?


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

    #1 Clipper hater

  • 3,216 posts
  • Joined: Jun 15, 2009
  • Location:Somewhere in Orange County.
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted April 19, 2013 - 08:56 AM

Apparently the NBA, the media and a lot of fans already gave the ring to the Heat. Are they the favorite? ofcourse. But how can they be a locked? This is the more reasons why I would root against the Heat. If the Heat end up losing a series, I dont think the NBA, media and a lot of fans know what to do. None of them is preparing for a playoff exit from the Heat. That is when the NBA gets exciting when nobody knows who will win it all. Root against the HEat!!! Im starting a rally.


MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.


#2 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

  • 1,589 posts
  • Joined: Oct 01, 2012
  • Location:San Clemente
  • Name:James
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:05 AM

Lol, I think that rally was started already back in the summer of 2010.

You realize this is the same way everyone feels about the Lakers, right? They had a bad year this year, but the Lakers are in the same boat as the current Miami Heat, Yankees, Duke, Patriots, etc.

#3 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

    The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

  • 11,485 posts
  • Joined: Mar 17, 2009
  • Location:Tha ATL
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:08 AM

ummm, I think its about a 96% chance the Heat win the Chip. And the 4% that says they wont is basically a reserve for something catastrophic happening.


KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg


#4 Saber

Saber

    O.G.

  • 13,320 posts
  • Joined: Nov 10, 2008
  • Location:Varna, Bulgaria
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:10 AM

Nothing is certain in the playoffs.



Check me out on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/str8ridah

 

Message From Pac


#5 stillshining

stillshining

    Rookie

  • 485 posts
  • Joined: Aug 26, 2012
  • Name:Adam
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Slava Medvedenko

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:35 AM

If they won last year with D-Wade playing on one knee and Bosh missing some time then I can't imagine what they'll do this year. Indiana and New York are cute challenges but for every series they play in the East, they have the two best players on the floor. They should make their third straight finals appearance



#6 reryo

reryo

    Rookie

  • 1,324 posts
  • Joined: Oct 21, 2012
  • Name:Lee
  • Fan Since:2006
  • Fav. Laker:Odom

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:35 AM

Once Miami reaches the finals its over I'm afraid. Spurs are too injured to be the same team they were last year and OKC goes into mental midget mode when they play Miami.



#7 flota

flota

    Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

  • 2,439 posts
  • Joined: May 04, 2012
  • Location:México
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted April 19, 2013 - 09:41 AM

If they won last year with D-Wade playing on one knee and Bosh missing some time then I can't imagine what they'll do this year. Indiana and New York are cute challenges but for every series they play in the East, they have the two best players on the floor. They should make their third straight finals appearance


This
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#8 epicwolf

epicwolf

    #1 Clipper hater

  • 3,216 posts
  • Joined: Jun 15, 2009
  • Location:Somewhere in Orange County.
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted April 19, 2013 - 10:12 AM

If they won last year with D-Wade playing on one knee and Bosh missing some time then I can't imagine what they'll do this year. Indiana and New York are cute challenges but for every series they play in the East, they have the two best players on the floor. They should make their third straight finals appearance

 

 

Then would you put your house on this? Seems like you are 100% sure they will win the championship. With your scenerio, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the heat not to win. 

 

 

If I was you, I would put every money in my bank on Miami winning it all because it is a gaurenteed they will win.  But I am not you because I want them to lose and i wish for them to lose.


MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.


#9    

   

  • 40,431 posts
  • Joined: Aug 26, 2010

Posted April 19, 2013 - 12:19 PM

And the 4% that says they wont is basically a reserve for something catastrophic happening.

Like LeBron going down to injury. Let's remember he has a long history of going down with injuries throughout his career. It wouldn't exactly be shocking.


yo.


#10 apimentel24

apimentel24

    Rookie

  • 72 posts
  • Joined: Apr 12, 2013
  • Name:ToyoLaker
  • Fan Since:1983
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 19, 2013 - 02:25 PM

I hope the Heat miraculously tumble but I highly doubt it. When you win 29 straight games in this day and age I think it's a sign of a team that is completely locked in and playing as a total team. I just think if LBJ doesn't go to sleep when the games on the line they should float through the playoffs and dominate whoever...SHOULD...


Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. - Kobe Bryant
 


#11 stillshining

stillshining

    Rookie

  • 485 posts
  • Joined: Aug 26, 2012
  • Name:Adam
  • Fan Since:1993
  • Fav. Laker:Slava Medvedenko

Posted April 20, 2013 - 10:14 AM

Then would you put your house on this? Seems like you are 100% sure they will win the championship. With your scenerio, it is IMPOSSIBLE for the heat not to win. 

 

 

If I was you, I would put every money in my bank on Miami winning it all because it is a gaurenteed they will win.  But I am not you because I want them to lose and i wish for them to lose.

 

I'm just saying they're favored to win every series in the east, I wanna keep my crib






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users