#1 Jaime Quintanilla

Jaime Quintanilla

SI ME GUSTA!

• 4,328 posts
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted October 31, 2008 - 11:14 AM

Posted Image

This is a New era, a New Season, a New beginning. Just like this year’s edition of your Los Angeles Lakers.

David Brickley and Gregory Small will be your host throughout the 2008-2009 NBA season, updating you on everything that has to do with your Los Angeles Lakers. Bringing you up to date news, stats, exclusive interviews, relevant information and most importantly all this will be given to you from a Lakers perspective.

For this introductory episode, David and Greg talk about the new direction of the Voice of the Nation, Andrew Bynum getting that new deal, A recap and discussion on the first two wins of the season, and the debut of TOP Lakers Moments.

Playlist -
Flo’z - VOTN Official Intro Song
O’Jays – For the Love of the Money
Guns ‘N Roses – Welcome to the Jungle
Randy Newman – I Love L.A.
T.I. – Whatever you Like
Kayne West – American Boy

Other Audio -
Trevor Ariza’s Postgame Comments
Marv Albert’s TNT Broadcast (Jan 16 2006)

Download Link: Voice of the Nation - Episode #15

Please call our toll-free voicemail and leave us questions or comments and it might even make it to Voice of the Nation.

We're counting on you!
1-866-520-4037

Please be sure to leave your name (or TLN username) and location.

#2 L.G.Fuad411

L.G.Fuad411

Rookie

• 33 posts

Posted November 01, 2008 - 01:56 PM

I know this might sound bad, but, I thought it was funny how Dbricks mentioned how it is ridiculous for an NBA team to loose by 38 points. Our Lakers lost by 38 on the biggest stage in the world. I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I thought that it was an ironic thing to say for a Lakers fan.lol

Luke G.
Canyon Lake, CA.
'08-'09: 75-7

#3 DBricks

DBricks

Rookie

• 33 posts

Posted November 01, 2008 - 09:56 PM

I know this might sound bad, but, I thought it was funny how Dbricks mentioned how it is ridiculous for an NBA team to loose by 38 points. Our Lakers lost by 38 on the biggest stage in the world. I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I thought that it was an ironic thing to say for a Lakers fan.lol

Luke G.
Canyon Lake, CA.

We appreciate the response, and it will be read on the AIR....but Lakers or not, my TEAM or not...I think it is ridiculous. Just no reason for a professional team to lose by that much! lol

"I have failed over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed" - Michael Jordan

http://www.davidjbrickley.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users