fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,876 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted May 03, 2013 - 09:14 PM

Knicks.

They can deal Stoudemire, since he is pointless to what they do, giving them some money to play with.

They can work it out.

#282 Ven

Ven

Chemist

• 3,045 posts
  • Fan Since:1994-5
  • Fav. Laker:Jack

Posted May 03, 2013 - 09:24 PM

Im fairly certain the Knicks and Nets (I'm aware of Williams) can't afford him unless they start dealing crazy packages, regardless to what ESPN tries to spin. He will want to go to a legit team, which aren't many in the NBA lol.

I see him staying with the Clippers, and I really feel he wouldn't mesh with the Lakers. If Kobe and Nash looked awkard at times, imagine CP3 who is truly a dominant PG trying to balance with Kobe. Although you could argue D'Antoni's system would be geat with him but still as a whole the Lakers are still slow.

Regardless congratualtions to Memphis and their steady climb.

#283 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 40,063 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 03, 2013 - 09:36 PM

Im fairly certain the Knicks and Nets (I'm aware of Williams) can't afford him unless they start dealing crazy packages, regardless to what ESPN tries to spin. He will want to go to a legit team, which aren't many in the NBA lol.

I see him staying with the Clippers, and I really feel he wouldn't mesh with the Lakers. If Kobe and Nash looked awkard at times, imagine CP3 who is truly a dominant PG trying to balance with Kobe. Although you could argue D'Antoni's system would be geat with him but still as a whole the Lakers are still slow.

Regardless congratualtions to Memphis and their steady climb.

The reason that Nash and Kobe looked awkward is because Nash is unable to be the focal point of running an offense like he used to be in his younger years. 

Kobe tried early on to give Nash his space so he could go to work and so that Kobe could utilize himself as an off the ball weapon.

Nash wasn't able to use him like that because Nash is unable to do that much as consistently as he used to. 

So it had to go to Kobe for main ball handling and play making tendencies.

Chris Paul and Kobe wouldn't have the same problem, if any at all.

934840_10151631878947223_529074869_n.png

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#284 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 17,853 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted May 03, 2013 - 11:37 PM

Lakers lose in the first round it huge utter disappointment. Clippers lose in the first round they talk [expletive] like there the greatest.

#285 Saber

Saber

O.G.

• 13,350 posts
  • Name:Ivan
  • Fan Since:year 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted May 04, 2013 - 12:46 AM

What great news to wake up :) Flop city is out !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users