Beatles Music Game Confirmed!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted October 31, 2008 - 09:02 AM

The Beatles have notoriously shunned any digital distribution of its music, so imagine our surprise when Harmonix, the makers of Rock Band, announced that they are making a game based on the Fab Four's career and music catalog.

http://www.gamedaily...imDBDL2_link3-a

I'm so excited. Every Rock Band/Guitar Hero fan should be excited. This is the most influential band of all time. :rock:

Now all we need is a Pearl Jam and a Led Zeppelin game and everyone will be satisfied. :blush:
Posted Image

#2 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted October 31, 2008 - 11:16 PM

i don't get this though.. how exactly is it gonna' work? just one whole separate game for beatles' music? so like it won't be in any of the rock band games.. and then the other bands you mentioned.. if they ever got a contract as well, esp. led zep.. they could just have their own game too? i kinda rather have everything in one instead of one band, as great as they are, just have their own full game.. but that's just me..

#3 Machinehead

Machinehead

BringBackSasha

• 6,671 posts
  • Name:Daniel
  • Fan Since:Radmanovic's long hair days.
  • Fav. Laker:Sasha Vujacic

Posted November 10, 2008 - 05:10 PM

I think because they are one of the more influential bands, they deserve their own game.

But it could also be like Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, where it's mostly Aerosmith but there is also songs from bands that influenced them or opened for them.

It said there it's gonna chronicle their band from beginning to end so it could most likely be all Beatles, which in my opinion, is perfect.

Plus Led Zep won't approve of a contract so it's not likely we'll see a Zeppelin RB or GH.
Posted Image

#4 Guest_Chicano_*

Guest_Chicano_*

Posted November 10, 2008 - 06:23 PM

yeahhh.. but i dunno.. opinons may vary indeed.. but i just wish i could have em' all in there compatible with rock band as well.. instead of having to play one separate game just for beatles songs.. ya' know what i'm sayin'?

it'd definitely be a blast playing helter skelter though..

hey jude.. ballad of john & yoko.. revolution.. among many MANY others..

Edited by Chicano, November 10, 2008 - 06:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users