Photo

Drake Disses Chris Brown, Admits Dated Rihanna

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

• 40,603 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 04:22 PM

http://www.huffingto...&ir=Los Angeles

The feud between Drake and Chris Brown continues after the Canadian rapper took some shots at his nemesis during an interview with East Village Radio on Friday.

MTV reports that the 26-year-old reluctantly addressed his on-going beef with Brown, before finally admitting to dating Rihanna, when he told "Keep It Thoro" host Elliot Wilson:

"Don't ask me [expletive] about that man when I come up there and leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities," Drake said referencing Brown.

"His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap," he said, adding "I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect."

r-DRAKE-CHRIS-BROWN-large570.jpg

According to Billboard, Drake recently alluded to the rumored love triangle in his recent single "5AM in Toronto," in which he raps, "where you think she at when she ain't with ya."

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

Edited by    , April 16, 2013 - 04:29 PM.

yo.

#2 KobeBeef24

KobeBeef24

Canada, eh?

• 1,329 posts
  • Fan Since:2007
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, MWP, Swaggy P, LO, Pau

Posted April 16, 2013 - 05:28 PM

O' Canadaaaaaaaa. 

• 40,603 posts

Posted April 16, 2013 - 05:29 PM

I think the strongest line was clearly this:

"I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect."

I mean, can you really argue with that?

yo.

#4 KobeBeef24

KobeBeef24

Canada, eh?

• 1,329 posts
  • Fan Since:2007
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, MWP, Swaggy P, LO, Pau

Posted April 16, 2013 - 05:31 PM

I think the strongest line was clearly this:

"I did what a real n***a would do and treated her with respect."

I mean, can you really argue with that?

I thought they looked good together in the "Take Care" video, but hey, just my opinion.

Edited by KobeBeef24, April 16, 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#5 last stand 2.0

last stand 2.0

Legend

• 19,488 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 02:51 PM

lol drakes the nice guy and chris browns the bad boy

Posted Image

• 40,603 posts

Posted April 19, 2013 - 02:52 PM

^ Lol, sounds about right. Now we wait to see if Rihanna eventually marries Drake while Chris Brown spends most of his life in prison. Real-life non-celebrity scenario.

yo.

#7 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 6,515 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted May 03, 2013 - 01:11 PM

I remember when Chris Brown was a good boy...

Chris has to put aside the gangster life and needs to continue putting out Club trax.

#8 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 40,965 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted May 09, 2013 - 04:10 PM

I remember when Chris Brown was a good boy...

Chris has to put aside the gangster life and needs to continue putting out Club trax.

Far as i've read, aside from giving to organizations(too tired to go research all the things he's doing) Chris "is" going back to the way he used to be in terms of musically and wanted to go back to being the "good boy" Chris Brown. 

After hearing "Fine China" it seems that is the direction he's going back, nice change imo. 

And Drake needs to keep being a gentleman by not talking about all the stuff Rihanna did to and for him when she came to him now that Chris and Rihanna are dating.

Isn't it disrespectful that when you don't have a girl and someone else does that you go out in the media and start bragging about having her?    That's high school stuff.  But it's expected.  It's propaganda to sell records and get people talking.

Oh well, it's R&B drama.  Drake will write some songs taking subliminal hits with his now faded lyricism and things will be forgotten in 6 months :laughing:  

Funny thing is, Drake did the "Deuces" remix with Chris Brown back then when times were tough and was one of the people vocally supporting him and wanting to do records with him in that time of turmoil, so that's hilarious that now he's coming to Rihanna's defense and acting like he hates the guy =P   But I guess people have forgotten and luckily they are banking on that.

They aren't really beefing, it's just propaganda to get people to pick sides and buy albums.

Edited by Majesty, May 09, 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#9 Bynumite17

Bynumite17

Huh?

• 6,327 posts

Posted May 10, 2013 - 12:17 PM

Fortune was an amazing album, can't wait for X.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users