Photo

For all you Kobe haters (including some Lakers fans here)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,144 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:04 AM

You need to stfu. You guys don't understand what kind of player we have here. Lebron James probably have better natural and gifted talent than Kobe Bryant but Kobe is by far a harder worker, a more passionate player and ten times more passionate about winning than Lebron is. I have not seen a player that is willing to play through injuries over injuries for the past 17 seasons like Kobe did. Maybe during that Jordan game when Jordan was playing with the flu. Other than that, no player comes close to how hard this guy try to put a winning team on the floor.  So why the sacrafice? Sure he wants to be the greatest. But part of his sacrifice is for the fans. He is a true warrior. No player right now including Lebron prepared harder and work harder than Kobe Bryant.  It does piss me off seeing an injury like this on Kobe. Not because our chances of winning it all without Kobe is really low. Heck, even with Kobe we might not win it all. But to see a legend might end his career in front your eyes is heart breaking.

Do you know why more people compared kobe to jordan than lebron to jordan? Not because Lebron played at a different position than Jordan. It is because the people who actually know kobe and see how he prepares for game says nobody comes close.  Asked anybody. Nobody said Lebron wakes up at 3 am in the morning to prepare for a game or spend hours and hours every day on his game.  Why? Because Lebron doesn't need to. he already have the natural gifts. Kobe on the other hand needs to and it is because of that hard work and preparation that make him by far better than Lebron. Because the natural ability is one thing but having the mental aspect is another. Kobe Bryant eat and sleep basketball. Lebron doesn't.  And for all you haters bashing Kobe all this years saying he's a ball hog or he is a rapist or he suck you guys don't know anything about basketball. You guys make me sick. Amnesty Kobe Bryant? Are you fvcking kidding me?!! You call yourself a lakers fan?  Kobe Bryant could be and I believe is the greatest Lakers of all time. Yes even my beloved Magic Johnson.  Because Kobe played 17 plus years with this organization. Nobody plays more years. Because Kobe live and die with this organizations and for the fans. We watch him grow up with this organizations and became a lakers for all of his career. With the free agency it is rare to see players play all of his career with one team. Even the Magic man said Kobe should be the greatest lakers of all time.

Because Kobe's mindset is only playing basketball and winning while other superstars have other plans this is what makes him great. You can see the tears in his eyes in the locker room interview. You can see the anger and the sadness in his eyes when he realized this injury could be more serious than people think. Sorry for my vent but this is a day where true lakers fans need to realized we could be in a cross road here.   The injury could be a career ending injury. I cannot imagine the life without Kobe as a lakers and for laker fans to dream of that happen makes me sick as a hardcore lakers fans since 1985. Kobe Bryant is the model for how to be great. Not lebron james who only uses his natural gifted talent to dominate. Sure it would be awesome born with a huge body that can run people over but the mind is how people developed as a kid. Being gifted is not all about physical ability. It is how you trained your mind and the reason why I will keep on saying this until the day i die of Kobe being better than Lebron is Kobe's mindset is by far greater than Lebron will ever have.  The warrior mindset that Kobe has is unheard of and I hope true fans appeciate that and not saying stupid crap like amnesty kobe or kobe suck or kobe a ball hog.  Enjoy the last moments of Kobe Bryant because you guys will regret not having him anymore. Trust me.

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#2 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,495 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:07 AM

No one is hating on Kobe.

Posted Image

#3 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:07 AM

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme
htCCl0m.png

#4 Twenty_Four

Twenty_Four

Rookie

• 246 posts
  • Fav. Laker:black mamba

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:09 AM

lol 

Posted Image

#5 Michaelyumm

Michaelyumm

Quick & Easy

• 10,351 posts
  • Fan Since:93
  • Fav. Laker:Javaris Crittenton

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:10 AM

OK stop we get it!!! We know who Kobe is, and what he's capable of.

But nobody here is a Kobe hater.

Edited by Michaelyumm, April 13, 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#6 LakersChamps243

LakersChamps243

5 rings on one hand. Onto the next. Silencing all the haters

• 5,358 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Fan Since:Birth
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:36 AM

I think what he's trying to say is not enough people on here realize the severity of what just happened and that even with this [expletive]ty ass season we've endured, enjoy Kobe while you can and think about what he's done for this organization his entire career before you open your mouths and say ridiculous stuff like "yeah, just amnesty Kobe." 

"Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there" - John Wooden

#7 Rusty Kuntz

Rusty Kuntz

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • Name:Rusty Kuntz
  • Fan Since:89
  • Fav. Laker:George Mikan

Posted April 13, 2013 - 09:53 AM

DidntReadLolYellowShirt.gif

#8 Tensai

Tensai

█▄█▄█ █ █▀█

• 3,118 posts

Posted April 13, 2013 - 10:58 AM

so many idiots....

great vent OP. I co-sign. Kobe is a once in a lifetime player. Think about all those players that had played since the times of Mikan. Longevity, mentality, skillset... Nobody comes close. Not even the mighty Jordan. It sounds weird I know, as someone 11 years younger than Kobe, but it's like he's my baby and I watched him grow up. Be there at his every moment. Shared his joy and pain. I don't want to think about the day he won't be playing anymore, I know today is much closer to the end than to the beginning. But I know that when he finally hangs his shoes, it will be a glorious day. Just like how Magic got Laker Nation stand up in JB Memorial, every single friend or foe will get up and applaud Kobe for the amazing things he has done. We will remember him starting from his last days as the 6 time champion, going back to Achilles injury, back-to-back titles with Pau, 81 points, 3-peat and all-knowing-cocky kid who came out of high school... going backwards just like he wanted it. It is making me emotional just writing these, and all those memories rushing up. No single word can match the intensity of the moment. I believe in Kobe, I believe in his dedication to basketball, passion and his will to face the challenges. Quoting from latest Woj article... Kobe: " I want what all men want. I just want it more." and that is how he'll be remembered looking back at these days.

#9 Disaster in Paradise

Disaster in Paradise

Parasyte

• 8,497 posts

Posted April 13, 2013 - 11:02 AM

I think the majority of the people here understand what Bryant did, does, will do for the team, no matter what.

I will say that this really, is thread-worthy, though, lol.

MMiRi9s.png

#10 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,034 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted April 13, 2013 - 11:50 AM

13877_3047563765921_388519589_n.jpg

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#11 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,698 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted April 13, 2013 - 01:51 PM

I cant stand these types of post. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users