Photo

Why internet comments should be disabled (Doesn't apply to to this board or its posters)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

TheNefariousJim&HisSilverSpoon

• 1,764 posts
  • Fan Since:Showtime
  • Fav. Laker:Magic/Kobe/Tony Smith

Posted April 10, 2013 - 04:08 PM

Saw this on a conversation on Hoopsworld, and thought it was representative of the people that hate Kobe just to hate him.

Bob

Does this season prove Kobe bryant should never be compared to lebron james. Lebron’s team first in comference, Kobe’s team are not even in playoffs. Kobe is a ball stopper who would rather shot during a double team instead of pass. Lebron has more assists, he is about to win fourth mv and kobe only has one . Lebron had a game with 90 percent shooting, a 20+ winning streak, a 17+0 win month, no surprise kobe got phil, mike brown fired

• Bill Ingram

You’re talking apples and oranges. Kobe has personally carried the Lakers through a debacle of a season after guaranteeing that a sub-500 team would make the playoffs, he has made that happen. LeBron would have demanded a trade to some team with other stars to carry the load, right? Has LeBron scored 81 in a game? More importantly, how many rings does LeBron have? I’m not a fan of taking one player out of context and comparing to another player out of context. LeBron is on a team that’s largely been together for three seasons and has two starting units, which is why Miami had that nice winning streak. Kobe is on a team that was thrown together under one head coach, switched that up right away, and then has had to deal with major injuries all season. The fact that they’re going to make the playoffs is a tribute to Bryant’s amazing play.

Read more at http://www.hoopsworl...5pfPfDUKzdsA.99

#2 bigfetz

bigfetz

Laker Fan

• 16,602 posts
  • Fan Since:2005

Posted April 10, 2013 - 04:25 PM

who cares. Its just some random dude

#3 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 1,750 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted April 10, 2013 - 04:27 PM

What does "should be disables" mean?  

In any event, I think both posters in the original article raise valid points.  Some years, like this year, Kobe has done alot with minimal talent.  Other years he has minimized the talent around him by being less than a team player.

#4 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

• 1,764 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 04:37 PM

I was being facetious.  As far as disables, it that way because I can't spell, apparently.  The Bill Ingram guy isn't some random dude.  Just was trying to talk about something different is all.

#5 Rad

Rad

• 1,626 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 04:40 PM

"Bob" is illiterate. Delete thread.

#6 KobeWillReturnTriumphant

KobeWillReturnTriumphant

• 1,764 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 06:54 PM

Im useless.  I should delete, tell me how.  haha

#7 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted April 10, 2013 - 07:22 PM

don't disable the comment features, disable the people making those comments. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users