TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,645 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 09, 2013 - 08:57 PM

Anyone got it on YouTube yet

With a couple mins to go, in a close, trying to get in the playoffs

Dwight has the ball after a new oreleans made bucket under the bucket inbounding

And he just takes a step in

Yikes!
That's the classic Lamar odom move

It will be on every nba blooper reel for a long time

Ill post it here when it's on YouTube, as well as the Lamar odom original

#2 ツ  

ツ  

All-Star

• 5,678 posts
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:18 PM

did the refs call a violation?

#3 erfolk

erfolk

Rookie

• 610 posts
  • Name:Lewis
  • Fan Since:Birth:10-31-86
  • Fav. Laker:All Bout The Name On The Front

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:21 PM

He was talking with Pau and stepped over the line. I hate that this late in the season we have to struggle to beat bad teams

#4 Beethovenite

Beethovenite

Veteran

• 785 posts
  • Fan Since:1994
  • Fav. Laker:Chick Hearn

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:28 PM

two words: MENTAL MIDGET

he always has been and he always will be...

#5 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,379 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:42 PM

two words: MENTAL MIDGET

he always has been and he always will be...

That's why he made up for it one play later right?

Sigh

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#6 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 391 posts
  • Name:Aykut
  • Fan Since:2001

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:44 PM

Jeez, how about Kobe jacking up stupid shots just because he made the last four? It is ok if you take a 15 foot contested jumpshot after you beat your man but taking a contested 20ft shot before none of your teammates have a rebounding position and doing it night in and night out IS mental midgetness if you know what i mean. Just stop hating on everu single play Dwight does, or Pau like in the case of Windu. And if this post makes me a Kobe-hater for you, thats ok, i am just telling the truth. Yes i gotmad at Dwight, i yelled at his stupidness but i do it every single game because of Kobe's stupid shots. i am on side of killer Kobe more than i am on fa[expletive]ator Kobe. But this late in his career, with all those experience, his stupid shots are more unacceptable than Dwight's stupid mistake. See that is a mistake, Kobe's shots are selection. I am not gonna start with our "shooters" being unable to make shots because i know that forces Kobe to take more shots. But i am not talking about making more shots, the stupid shots are the ones bothering me.

So just stop hating on Dwight and try to see how every single team explode on us as soon as he leaves the floor. Without Dwight and with this defensive consistency/effort, we would be fighting for the first lottery spot.

#7 Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan

Go Lakers!

• 6,333 posts
  • Name:JD
  • Fan Since:1999
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe & Shaq

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:46 PM

Jeez, how about Kobe jacking up stupid shots just because he made the last four? It is ok if you take a 15 foot contested jumpshot after you beat your man but taking a contested 20ft shot before none of your teammates have a rebounding position and doing it night in and night out IS mental midgetness if you know what i mean. Just stop hating on everu single play Dwight does, or Pau like in the case of Windu. And if this post makes me a Kobe-hater for you, thats ok, i am just telling the truth. Yes i gotmad at Dwight, i yelled at his stupidness but i do it every single game because of Kobe's stupid shots. i am on side of killer Kobe more than i am on fa[expletive]ator Kobe. But this late in his career, with all those experience, his stupid shots are more unacceptable than Dwight's stupid mistake. See that is a mistake, Kobe's shots are selection. I am not gonna start with our "shooters" being unable to make shots because i know that forces Kobe to take more shots. But i am not talking about making more shots, the stupid shots are the ones bothering me.So just stop hating on Dwight and try to see how every single team explode on us as soon as he leaves the floor. Without Dwight and with this defensive consistency/effort, we would be fighting for the first lottery spot.

STFU you moron. Kobe makes those same shots with an incredible consistency. He's not gonna make every shot you clown.
htCCl0m.png

#8 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 37,379 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 09, 2013 - 09:50 PM

@niko

Kobe scored 19 in the 4th quarter and had key defensive plays.

Your entire post is invalid.

And your statement "if this post makes me a Kobe hater-"

Shows you strive for the attention to be called one, just so you can respond, "no I'm not, just honest, but apparently you can't take it." In order to seem clever, different or away from the mainstream thought. Which in turn makes you the opposite..

Thank you for playing. :)

Edited by Majesty, April 09, 2013 - 09:51 PM.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#9 LakersFanatic

LakersFanatic

Rookie

• 918 posts
  • Fan Since:2000

Posted April 09, 2013 - 10:11 PM

Anyone else happy about how pau's been playing?

#10 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 391 posts

Posted April 09, 2013 - 10:12 PM

He is GOAT to me and always will be, i literally grew up watching him. But he has gis flaws and i think its his competiteveness that blinds him to take those shots. I am not gonna argue with you, i dont like your style of arguement :)

#11 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,645 posts

Posted April 09, 2013 - 11:09 PM

By my count Kobe had 23 in the 4th. I could be wrong

Man... 23 in a quarter...

Pau has played great since returning, if the lakers get to the playoffs, pau and Dwight could cause serious mismatches

This is not a knock on Dwight, it was just an unbeliebly dumb play in a huge moment, I hope it never surfaces again

#12 fozi

fozi

Off The Bench

• 1,800 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 12:10 AM

Jeez, how about Kobe jacking up stupid shots just because he made the last four? It is ok if you take a 15 foot contested jumpshot after you beat your man but taking a contested 20ft shot before none of your teammates have a rebounding position and doing it night in and night out IS mental midgetness if you know what i mean. Just stop hating on everu single play Dwight does, or Pau like in the case of Windu. And if this post makes me a Kobe-hater for you, thats ok, i am just telling the truth. Yes i gotmad at Dwight, i yelled at his stupidness but i do it every single game because of Kobe's stupid shots. i am on side of killer Kobe more than i am on fa[expletive]ator Kobe. But this late in his career, with all those experience, his stupid shots are more unacceptable than Dwight's stupid mistake. See that is a mistake, Kobe's shots are selection. I am not gonna start with our "shooters" being unable to make shots because i know that forces Kobe to take more shots. But i am not talking about making more shots, the stupid shots are the ones bothering me.

So just stop hating on Dwight and try to see how every single team explode on us as soon as he leaves the floor. Without Dwight and with this defensive consistency/effort, we would be fighting for the first lottery spot.

Are you serious ?! you sure you know kobe since 2001 ? he's been like that and its something expected  .. 

If it wasnt for this mentality then the raptors game at home would've been a loss, let alone other games for the last decade ..

Edited by fozi, April 10, 2013 - 12:11 AM.

#13 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,401 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 10, 2013 - 12:33 AM

Kobe was 7 for 11 in the fourth if I'm not mistaken. What else do you want from the guy?

#14 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,645 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 02:25 AM

Kobe was 7 for 11 in the fourth if I'm not mistaken. What else do you want from the guy?

40k points

#15 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,645 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 03:22 AM

Rewatching the game

And this move is even worse the 2nd time
2:16 to go, 2 possession game

Just brutal

#16 manaro90

manaro90

Sixth Man

• 3,363 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant, Magic, Nick Young

Posted April 10, 2013 - 05:02 AM

so what? that happens.. -.-

Germanys Craziest & Finest LA Lakers Fan #Manaro90

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#17 nikolatesla

nikolatesla

Rookie

• 391 posts

Posted April 10, 2013 - 05:18 AM

I was just trying to say he does that all the time. Him making them does not make those shots better selections but makes Kobe greater. Just try to read what i wrote there. I am very well aware he wouldnt be KOBE if he was not this stubborn. I was trying to guard Dwight and used Kobe's shots as example. I said that mistake does not make Dwight a mental midget just like those shots does not make Kobe a player that hurts us. Do not let a foreigner teach you English guys, i am ashamed. And i dont speak this language well so sorry if i put things the wrong way.

#18 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,160 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted April 10, 2013 - 07:12 AM

I was just trying to say he does that all the time. Him making them does not make those shots better selections but makes Kobe greater. Just try to read what i wrote there. I am very well aware he wouldnt be KOBE if he was not this stubborn. I was trying to guard Dwight and used Kobe's shots as example. I said that mistake does not make Dwight a mental midget just like those shots does not make Kobe a player that hurts us. Do not let a foreigner teach you English guys, i am ashamed. And i dont speak this language well so sorry if i put things the wrong way.

Kobe shots are due to end of shots clocks or the team playing terribly so he guns! This isnt O'dumb move = its Kobe being Kobe maybe selfish sometimes but not O'dumb cuz he gives them the best chance at winning

D12 ODumb plays are 1s that do hurt him & the team = stupid touch fouls (always put him in foul trouble when gm is tied & there is no need to foul); that inbound type play; doing his impression of Bynum by blowing wideopen lob attempts; blocking the ball outta of play when he could easily just catch the ball & keep posession. for example. 

MWP takes the prize though for all the O'Dumb plays from this season

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#19 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,484 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted April 10, 2013 - 07:39 AM

Dumb mistake at the end of the game. Every player makes them..even Kobe.

#20 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009

Posted April 10, 2013 - 08:53 AM

Dumb mistake at the end of the game. Every player makes them..even Kobe.

Not true.. I dont... sign me up mitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users