Photo

The blame game.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is to blame? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you blame for this "superteam" epic disaster?

1. Mike D' Antoni (13 votes [39.39%])

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

2. Jim Buss (11 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Mitch Kupchack (1 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

4. Kobe Bryant (1 votes [3.03%])

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

5. Dwight Howard (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Pau Gasol (0 votes [0.00%])

7. David Stern (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Salary Cap (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Barrack Obama (7 votes [21.21%])

Percentage of vote: 21.21%

10. Lakers fans (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,393 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 09, 2013 - 02:55 PM

What's the point of this thread? There is a giant thread dedicated to whining and there was one in the middle of the season.

I thought it was to blame Obama for our Lakers sucking....lol.

and Epicwolf Bush sucked to. But at this stage of the game Obama has sucked more.

16 straight years of debt and shrinkage. And if Hillary gets in we may see 24 years. But the point is Obama has become the JR Rider of Presidents. Lots of hype and expectations but no game to back up the hoopla. Atleast with Bush everyone knew we were screwed.

#22 MidnightMarauder

MidnightMarauder

Off The Bench

• 1,472 posts
  • Name:Michael
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe, Lamar, Worthy, Magic

Posted April 09, 2013 - 07:30 PM

I think most of the blame goes to D'Antoni, but it's the front office that hired him so they deserve blame. Also, injuries haven't been kind. Team should still be better than 8th in the west though.

#23 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted April 09, 2013 - 07:41 PM

more of all same sheet pathetic play. makes absolutely no sense why they stick with same format 8 man rotation & expect different results. gotta be the stupidest professional team of all time. 

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#24 epicwolf

epicwolf

#1 Clipper hater

• 3,117 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson, Kobe Mamba

Posted April 10, 2013 - 08:21 AM

relax there epicwolfy, it was just a joke in response to him being a option to the Lakers mediocrity. But in all honesty Obama is thee worst President in my life time.

I am relax. I know you joking thats why I respond with assassin's creed responds.  I like your avator

MDA is an offensive genius. I hope he sticks to his guns and keeps doing what he does best: Run and Gun. That's the only way to coach.

#25 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 10, 2013 - 08:43 AM

I blame epicwolf for posting a failure threads before the seasons over..

#26 K0be10-11

K0be10-11

Starter

• 4,494 posts
  • Name:Don't Worry About It
  • Fan Since:Since 2000
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 10, 2013 - 08:52 AM

Who ever blames Kobe should really think twice. I will say, he may have cost us a game here and there but if it wasn't for him, we would of be like the 11th seed.

Posted Image

#27 BasketballIQ

BasketballIQ

All-Star

• 6,849 posts
  • Name:2 Jordans and 2 Steves
  • Fav. Laker:24

Posted April 10, 2013 - 08:58 AM

I blame you guys for not understanding what happened.

First thing- Mike Brown felt the pressure and installed a Princeton. That was partially Kobe's fault.

Mike Brown actually held this team back.

Mike D'Antoni did not.

Mike D inheireted Pau he was playing HURT and should have sat before the plantar even happened.

Dwight was not Dwight Howard, he was a good player, but without his stamina, he isn't Dwight. Similarly, if LeBron wasn't in the shape he is in, he wouldn't be LeBron.

So now, you have two All-Stars, but only Dwight was playing on an all-star level and he was supposed to be at a MVP level.

Nex thing, the tme that nash and Blake missed, we had no real guard play outside of Kobe.

It took Jamison and Meeks a good month or so to wake up.

So to be honest, this wasn't a SUPER TEAM, because of the injuries, inparticular to 3 of our Big 4, plus Kobe still has to play 40 minutes, so 

Blame the same thing that has kept Yao's Rockets from advancing or Melo's Knicks thus far....INJURIES

By the way...The NBA is NOTHING but an entertaining TV show. this season- the plot is Lakers underacheive, which is a ercurring story every ten seasons or so.

Just like Lakers win happens very often.

Don't be the type of fans tha can't take losing so you resort to this type of dumb [expletive].

t

D'Antoni didn't make Nash hurt. He didn't brek Dwight's shoulder. He didn't step under Kobe's foot during the Atlanta game..But he has helped turn this team around since 17-25

#28 t-1

t-1

Rookie

• 559 posts
  • Fan Since:2009
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 10, 2013 - 09:32 AM

I blame you guys for not understanding what happened.

First thing- Mike Brown felt the pressure and installed a Princeton. That was partially Kobe's fault.

Mike Brown actually held this team back.

Mike D'Antoni did not.

Mike D inheireted Pau he was playing HURT and should have sat before the plantar even happened.

Dwight was not Dwight Howard, he was a good player, but without his stamina, he isn't Dwight. Similarly, if LeBron wasn't in the shape he is in, he wouldn't be LeBron.

So now, you have two All-Stars, but only Dwight was playing on an all-star level and he was supposed to be at a MVP level.

Nex thing, the tme that nash and Blake missed, we had no real guard play outside of Kobe.

It took Jamison and Meeks a good month or so to wake up.

So to be honest, this wasn't a SUPER TEAM, because of the injuries, inparticular to 3 of our Big 4, plus Kobe still has to play 40 minutes, so 

Blame the same thing that has kept Yao's Rockets from advancing or Melo's Knicks thus far....INJURIES

By the way...The NBA is NOTHING but an entertaining TV show. this season- the plot is Lakers underacheive, which is a ercurring story every ten seasons or so.

Just like Lakers win happens very often.

Don't be the type of fans tha can't take losing so you resort to this type of dumb [expletive].

t

D'Antoni didn't make Nash hurt. He didn't brek Dwight's shoulder. He didn't step under Kobe's foot during the Atlanta game..But he has helped turn this team around since 17-25

I blame you for stating the obvious.

#29 gque24

gque24

Sixth Man

• 4,143 posts
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted April 10, 2013 - 09:34 AM

How did Brown hold team back when you look at gms he won last season compared to now?

The players hold the team back 1st & 2nd would be the Coach's schemes

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#30 Nak

Nak

2014 When wishes come true

• 3,732 posts
  • Name:Ignacio
  • Fan Since:1998
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 10, 2013 - 10:27 AM

I blame Windu for not being able to convince Pau to abandon the Lakers. 

Arguably the greatest franchise ever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users