#21 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,741 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 07, 2013 - 03:49 PM

Howard had 4 rebounds. Idk how you can like what you saw from anyone but Kobe and maybe Clark at times. Our team has a complete moron as coach and we live and die by the 3 when we have Dwight Howard

My next post right after said

"I just really hate that they keep outrebounding us. Tonight 45-32, including 15-8 on offensive boards.

I think Dwight always has bad rebounding performances against them, 8 last time, 4 today. But that probably has a lot to do with him helping on penetration. Leat Pau pulled down 13, Kobe had 7, Blake had 6. Dwight had 4. But I'm not gonna take away from a night he hit a lot of free throws and he had 4 blocks."

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#22 noknife

noknife

Sixth Man

• 3,190 posts
  • Fan Since:1978
  • Fav. Laker:Shaquille Oneal/Kobe Bryant

Posted April 07, 2013 - 04:48 PM

And beating Memphis, Indiana without Kobe, and OKC show we can be successful.

Go home :)

OKC is a different matchup and saying we couldn't beat the generals makes you a panicer.

Win 3 in a row, we have a chance, lose one, we lose to the generals. :)

I think we are something like 6-17 against the teams that will be playing in the playoffs from the Western conference (not counting the Jazz or Dallas into this equation).  So yes, we can be beat them, though we lose at a clip of almost 3 to 1.  Like I have said in most of my replies lately, these are just hard numbers compiled over an entire season of play, so take them how you'd like.  

#23 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,396 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted April 07, 2013 - 05:30 PM

You have to make the playoffs first.

But I thought our entire goal this season was to be the 1st team in NBA history to ever win a 1st seeded team in a 1st round series and not make the Playoffs.

#24 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,741 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 07, 2013 - 05:40 PM

I think we are something like 6-17 against the teams that will be playing in the playoffs from the Western conference (not counting the Jazz or Dallas into this equation). So yes, we can be beat them, though we lose at a clip of almost 3 to 1. Like I have said in most of my replies lately, these are just hard numbers compiled over an entire season of play, so take them how you'd like.

We'ce beat the Warriors twice, beaten Houston(other two times we didn't have our full lineups), OKC(everytime they've beat us we didn't have a full lineup) Clippers have beaten us, Spurs beat us by 1 without our full lineup and coaching switch, we beat the Grizzlies, beaten Denver.

We've beaten every team above us this year except the Clippers and the Spurs. We get a chance to rectify the Spurs one this month.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#25 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 13,343 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 07, 2013 - 06:01 PM

Dwight had 4 rebounds vs the clippers

He is leading the league, but wtf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users