Photo

Blake Griffin & DeAndre Jordan Tired Of CP3

Jordan Sick of Del Negro

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

• 40,604 posts

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:12 PM

Blake Griffin & DeAndre Jordan Argue with Each Other, Both Tired of CP3, Jordan Sick of Coach Vinny Del Negro

http://blacksportson...h-tired-of-cp3/

reports are coming out of Los Angeles that Clippers big men Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan have gotten into a notable argument while on the bench during games. Also, it appears that Jordan wants nothing to do with head coach Vinny Del Negro. T.J. Simmers of the LA Times elaborates below.

The feel-good Clippers are gone, with DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin’s immaturity dragging the team down.

Jordan wants nothing to do with Coach Vinny Del Negro because he blames Del Negro for burying him on the bench.

He (Jordan) wants the ball like any great player, but when it doesn’t go to him, he pouts. He’s 24. Most of the time the ball goes to Griffin, but he’s concerned only about the times when it doesn’t.

The other night in Sacramento, Griffin and Jordan exchanged words on the bench. Griffin told Jordan he best never again stare him down as he did when Griffin failed to give Jordan a good pass for a dunk.

Everyone else was left to sit there while waiting for the kids to stop bickering.”

Perhaps the most surprising? The two also seem to have grown weary of Chris Paul.

The pair have also grown tired of Chris Paul’s voice, which is understandable at times.

Paul, very much like Kobe Bryant — who has turned off Dwight Howard with his out-of-this-world standards — is relentless. He never shuts up. And Jordan and Griffin have become weary of him.

When asked about being annoying, Paul smiled and said, “I need to work on being a better leader.”

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

Damn, with that many issues chemistry-wise, no wonder they've been struggling. What a mess.

yo.

#2 bigvee

bigvee

Hall Of Fame

• 9,250 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Samaki Walker

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:15 PM

Ah that's what we've all been waiting for. It doesn't matter if prime Jordan, Kobe, Shaq or any other player plays for the Clippers. They will always fail and will always continue to fail. It's the Clippers, c'mon.

#3 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,274 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:16 PM

Not an april fools article?

I hope CP3 leave the clippers lockerroom...

AND PULLS A STEVE BLAKE AND SIGNS WITH THE LAKERS!!!

• 40,604 posts

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:18 PM

Not an april fools article?

You would think right with just how chaotic this whole picture sounds, but no, it's not.

yo.

#5 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 489 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:26 PM

If Lakers somehow can manage to get CP3 then while kobe is still playing like this. We might have a new dynasty for real this time.

Howard, Gasol, World Peace, Bryant, and Paul would be the best line up in nba history.

Then having Clark, Hill, Meeks, and Blake as bench.

• 40,604 posts

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:27 PM

Howard, Gasol, World Peace, Bryant, and Paul would be the best line up in nba history.

You might think, but nothing is guaranteed as you learn time & time again in sports.

yo.

#7 TKainZero

TKainZero

Renaissance Man

• 14,274 posts
  • Fan Since:1986
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:30 PM

No way CP3 becomes a laker...

Nash would have to retire this season...

Lakers would have to amnesty Gasol or Kobe...

Its not happening... then again... who knows...

• 40,604 posts

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:31 PM

No way CP3 becomes a laker...

Its not happening.

So long as this man's in charge:

david_stern_01.jpg

yo.

#9 BlueJab23

BlueJab23

Rookie

• 489 posts
  • Fan Since:Not a Fan
  • Fav. Laker:Not a Fan

Posted April 04, 2013 - 03:43 PM

You might think, but nothing is guaranteed as you learn time & time again in sports.

Yeah i know. But with Chris Paul and Kobe Bryant being the leaders of the team. Its hard to believe they would only be fighting for the 8th spot.

#10 Mr Terrific

Mr Terrific

Dwight Howard Is A Wanker!

• 7,217 posts
  • Name:Prince George
  • Fan Since:2014
  • Fav. Laker:Prince & The Revolution

Posted April 04, 2013 - 04:00 PM

genius-demotivational-poster-1248988932.

FACEBOOK MR TERRIFIC HD Bottom Line Is We're Gonna Win With You Or Without You And If You Don't Get That, Then It's Best You Go Somewhere Else--Dean Smith

#11 fido

fido

Analyst, Moderator, Insomniac

• 11,910 posts
  • Name:Andy
  • Fan Since:1982
  • Fav. Laker:Magic Johnson

Posted April 04, 2013 - 04:00 PM

These are two mildly talented players (in Griffin And Jordan - yes mildly talented, despite everyone's penchant for highlight dunks over fundamental skills) being driven by a player who has the drive of a champion.

Not too tough to see this coming.

#12 idontevenknow

idontevenknow

Rookie

• 91 posts
  • Name:Zeus
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:KB24

Posted April 04, 2013 - 04:06 PM

If Lakers somehow can manage to get CP3 then while kobe is still playing like this. We might have a new dynasty for real this time.

Then having Clark, Hill, Meeks, and Blake as bench.

I thought we would all learn our lessons about assuming that a lineup would be the best in history without seeing them play. Chris Paul can't improve a team THAT much.

Edited by idontevenknow, April 04, 2013 - 04:07 PM.

#13 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted April 04, 2013 - 04:07 PM

These are two mildly talented players (in Griffin And Jordan - yes mildly talented, despite everyone's penchant for highlight dunks over fundamental skills) being driven by a player who has the drive of a champion.

Not too tough to see this coming.

You take out DJ's athletic ability, he's basically a scrub. Even Collins a better defender than him. Griffin is way too overrated, he's an Amare 2.0. If this article is true, these two bastards are too ungrateful, way over their head. As much as Chris Paul flops, there's no way in hell the Clippers are relevant without him. 

#14 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,117 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted April 04, 2013 - 06:04 PM

Cool. Sign him in the off-season, have Nash come off the bench, sign Martell Webster and re-sign Dwight.

Its either that or

Watching the all-star game from this year with chris paul kobe and dwight and imagining what could have been.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#15 MrKnowItAll

MrKnowItAll

Starter

• 5,275 posts
  • Name:Yosif
  • Fan Since:I was born
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe bryant

Posted April 04, 2013 - 06:34 PM

Could Paul possibly not sign with the clips this offseason? Could Mitch pull another miracle off?

#16 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,023 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted April 04, 2013 - 06:47 PM

So wait your telling me we can get rid of gasol and get cp3 ? Sign me the hell up. Get younger and with a rotation of hill, howard, and clark along with cp3 running the show would be great.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#17 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,979 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989

Posted April 04, 2013 - 08:06 PM

I've been wanting Deandre Jordan on the Lakers ever since he left Texas... I'd pair him up with Dwight.... Just sickness. Rebounds and block parties. Cp3 ain't going nowhere.... But if they wanna let go that Bledsoe kid..... Yea buddy..
#WaiveWes

ezk2ds.jpg

#18 West Coast

West Coast

LN Senior Editor

• 21,428 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted April 04, 2013 - 08:08 PM

I've been wanting Deandre Jordan on the Lakers ever since he left Texas... I'd pair him up with Dwight.... Just sickness. Rebounds and block parties. Cp3 ain't going nowhere.... But if they wanna let go that Bledsoe kid..... Yea buddy..

Oh joy, I'd love to watch both of them attempt to show their post game and then have a free throw shooting competition.

#19 5thDroog

5thDroog

Kapow!

• 14,731 posts
  • Fav. Laker:24,32,33,44,13,22,16,34,5,2

Posted April 04, 2013 - 08:27 PM

Oh joy, I'd love to watch both of them attempt to show their post game and then have a free throw shooting competition.

i was about to say that, oh why don't we throw in Rondo as well. lol

#20 FranklinPeanuts

FranklinPeanuts

Just A Fan

• 3,979 posts
  • Name:JP
  • Fan Since:Since 1989

Posted April 04, 2013 - 08:45 PM

Love sarcasm. Thanks
#WaiveWes

ezk2ds.jpg