29 replies to this topic

#21 flota

flota

Barca, Lakers, Cowboys, Chivas

• 2,650 posts
  • Fan Since:2008
  • Fav. Laker:Magic, Kobe

Posted March 28, 2013 - 05:53 PM

600 k for a woman's service is called being married.

Nope thats being a [expletive]
Imposible is nothing.

There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty. Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov.

Alea Iacta Est. Julius Caesar.

#22 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,598 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 28, 2013 - 07:09 PM

600k a dude could have his own rotating college coed harem. wtf all that dough fo one ho?

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#23 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,027 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 28, 2013 - 07:16 PM

600k a dude could have his own rotating college coed harem. wtf all that dough fo one ho?

What can we say Harden is a classy guy, only one hoe *ahem* I mean woman for him. ;)

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#24 David

David

Hall Of Fame

• 9,246 posts

Posted March 29, 2013 - 04:06 PM

dude has to pay to keep a girl around?

My thoughts exactly.

KOBE. #VINO. BRYANT.

#25 Instigator

Instigator

Hall Of Fame

• 9,022 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 29, 2013 - 04:55 PM

Lots of that money goes towards her plastic surgery and implants

#26 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 2,557 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted March 30, 2013 - 04:30 AM

This is what you said

It's becoming pretty clear why he and Ibaka didnt get along.  Two peas from the same pod.

You do understand however, that to suggest that the Beard is putting up Kobe prime numbers on this board is blasphemous, right?

Then you proceed to compare Harden's numbers to Kobe's numbers right now. Kobe was putting up 35/5/4 so no he wasn't putting up prime Kobe numbers. He's not even putting up Kobe's numbers right now.

You just cant grow up can you?  What did I need to do, say that the numbers aren't much different NOW?  No one else seemed to have a hard time tracking that simple point.  Sorry it escaped you, I will do my best to be more precise in the future.

Kobe's "prime" numbers are unquestionably better than Harden's are NOW, THIS YEAR. 

But let's look at how you defined "prime".  The numbers you used are for ONE year, 05-06.  And Kobe has not been hit those amazing scoring numbers before or since, not even close, really.  In 05-06, Kobe was 27/28 years old (I think).

Harden, this year, is 24.  He just started getting starter minutes this year.  In 3 years he has averaged 12, 17 and now 26.  Pretty nice progression.  And he is STILL 3-4 years from his prime.

So, you cherrypicked numbers to make a point and didnt  indicate it as such.  I clearly posted the same year's comparison numbers.  Could you post be viewed as misleading?  Yes.  Does it, to use your nomenclature, make you a "liar"?  You decide.

Debbie Downer

#27 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,913 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 30, 2013 - 08:09 AM

You just cant grow up can you?  What did I need to do, say that the numbers aren't much different NOW?  No one else seemed to have a hard time tracking that simple point.  Sorry it escaped you, I will do my best to be more precise in the future.

Kobe's "prime" numbers are unquestionably better than Harden's are NOW, THIS YEAR. 

But let's look at how you defined "prime".  The numbers you used are for ONE year, 05-06.  And Kobe has not been hit those amazing scoring numbers before or since, not even close, really.  In 05-06, Kobe was 27/28 years old (I think).

Harden, this year, is 24.  He just started getting starter minutes this year.  In 3 years he has averaged 12, 17 and now 26.  Pretty nice progression.  And he is STILL 3-4 years from his prime.

So, you cherrypicked numbers to make a point and didnt  indicate it as such.  I clearly posted the same year's comparison numbers.  Could you post be viewed as misleading?  Yes.  Does it, to use your nomenclature, make you a "liar"?  You decide.

Grow up? Why because Im calling you out on your statement that Harden is better than Kobe. Looks like you need to grow up because you can't handle it.

Hasnt come close to 35/54 .....well the season after that he put up 31/5/5. Thats pretty close.

Alright you compare a 24 year old to 34 seems fair....and yet harden still isn't putting up Kobe's numbers.

Lets see Kobe's numbers at 24. 30/6.9/5.9 . Yet again Kobe > Harden.

Harden will never put up prime Kobe numbers or Kobe's best year stats. Harden will never be as great as Kobe. You can quote me on all that.

Edited by LakeShow805, March 30, 2013 - 08:10 AM.

"No Justice. No Peace. Jail the Racist Police!"

#28 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,027 posts

Posted March 30, 2013 - 11:06 AM

Wait are you guys really arguing prime kobe vs Harden?? Its not even close who is the better player ahaha.

#29 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,913 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 30, 2013 - 12:05 PM

Wait are you guys really arguing prime kobe vs Harden?? Its not even close who is the better player ahaha.

He is trying to say Harden is better than Kobe right now and then he is trying to suggest it is not blasphemous to say Harden  is putting up prime Kobe numbers. Both are just hilarious

"No Justice. No Peace. Jail the Racist Police!"

#30 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 4,027 posts

Posted March 30, 2013 - 12:17 PM

He is trying to say Harden is better than Kobe right now and then he is trying to suggest it is not blasphemous to say Harden  is putting up prime Kobe numbers. Both are just hilarious

Kobe is still the best sg in the league hands down. On top of all that prime kobe was a force to be feared with, in 06 in the month of febuary the man avg 43, thats right forty freaking three points. His best 6 game stretch as a player he avged 48.3/6.5 reb/3.4ast on 52.1 % Thats the stretch where he had 4 striaght games of 50+ Its not even close what prime kobe could and what haden is, different planet easy.

Harden is good but dont even try to stretch that into him being prime kobe good, your gonna call him a legend basically, sigh.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, March 30, 2013 - 12:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users