#21 PhillyLaker24

PhillyLaker24

Sixth Man

• 3,806 posts
  • Name:Joseph
  • Fan Since:2001
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:23 PM

But yah, no where in the article does she say she made him succesful.

I think as a wife she's doing a good job. She came back to him after they were planning a divorce, she stuck with him after he commited adultry, takes care of his daughters while he's gone...

That plays a huge part for Kobe as it eases his mind to have someone have his back despite everything. I mean I don't know any other player who was ridiculed by people and the media coming into this league as much as Kobe. And until this day @ 34 years old despite everything, he's still hated.

He didn't have LeBrons luxury of being loved by the people and the media.

So in a way she she helped him.

Are you kidding me?!? This is why Kobe is Kobe. Kobe loves that me vs the world mentality it makes him step his game up another level he doesnt need that coddling that bron has and that is why Kobe has as strong a mental game as a game of basketball, not the same could be said for bron. Im sure he loves having that support system at home of a wife and kids, but that is not the reason he is a champion as "LadyV" said.

Edited by PhillyLaker24, March 27, 2013 - 08:25 PM.

All I want for Christmas is a Laker girl :D

#22 Majesty

Majesty

Grats on making the Raiderettes cuzzo!!

• 36,647 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:57 PM

Its obvious who reads articles and who just reads titles to the thread and just leaves a comment lol.

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores 

#23 Ace

Ace

Rookie

• 579 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted March 28, 2013 - 03:08 AM

I think as a wife she's doing a good job. She came back to him after they were planning a divorce, she stuck with him after he commited adultry, takes care of his daughters while he's gone...

That plays a huge part for Kobe as it eases his mind to have someone have his back despite everything. I mean I don't know any other player who was ridiculed by people and the media coming into this league as much as Kobe. And until this day @ 34 years old despite everything, he's still hated.

Are you serious? 

Edited by Ace, March 28, 2013 - 03:08 AM.

Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

#24 ColStac

ColStac

Bleed Purple and Gold

• 483 posts
  • Name:Colmon
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 28, 2013 - 09:58 AM

Revisionist history.

Edited by ColStac, March 28, 2013 - 09:59 AM.

The game changes, the players turnover, but the Mamba remains a constant!

#25 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 5,693 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 28, 2013 - 10:10 AM

Are you serious? 

Yes?

#26 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,393 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 29, 2013 - 06:08 AM

. I mean I don't know any other player who was ridiculed by people and the media coming into this league as much as Kobe. And until this day @ 34 years old despite everything, he's still hated.

Nobody says it, I dont know why. Maybe nobody knows or remembers but before Kobe cheated on his wife in Colorado he was THE #1 Media darling of sports. In the teen magazines with Nsync and Dawsons Creek cast. I remember seeing that stuff. Kobe was Sterns "Golden Boy".
After the rape allegations and the press conference all that was gone for good. Enter Bron.

#27 Ace

Ace

Rookie

• 579 posts
  • Fan Since:1998

Posted March 29, 2013 - 10:52 AM

Nobody says it, I dont know why. Maybe nobody knows or remembers but before Kobe cheated on his wife in Colorado he was THE #1 Media darling of sports. In the teen magazines with Nsync and Dawsons Creek cast. I remember seeing that stuff. Kobe was Sterns "Golden Boy".
After the rape allegations and the press conference all that was gone for good. Enter Bron.

Thank you sir for the truth, too many delusional kobe stans in denial. smfh

Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't. -Jerry Rice

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kobe Bryant, Lakers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users