Photo

Dwight Vows Revenge Against David Lee?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

• 40,604 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:35 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-060806213.html

Dwight Howard hints at payback over elbow to mouth from Warriors' David Lee

After the Lakers' 109-103 loss at Golden State on Monday night, Howard said that Lee will face retaliation in the future for elbowing him in the mouth during the second quarter. Howard ended up with a bruised lip, a bloody mouth, a personal foul and eventually three stitches. He also received a technical foul for mouthing off to Lee after the play.

"He got away with a shot," Howard said. "I will remember this game. I will remember that shot. He said he wasn't trying to do it. You can look at the play and see it for yourself. I will take care of it later."

FULL ARTICLE inside link.

yo.

#2 alexxander

alexxander

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • Name:Alexander
  • Fan Since:2003
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:42 PM

Lovely, he's becoming a tougher guy.

#3 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

The Don, Cappo & Consigliere'

• 11,597 posts
  • Name:LT
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.
  • Fav. Laker:KB

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:50 PM

lol. Sorry I aint buying this act. Dwight aint the "tuff guy" type. Hes mamby pamby and hes honest about it. If someone challenged me and hit me with a bow like that to my grill Id flash the [expletive] out and starting droppin knucks on him.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#4 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,568 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fan Since:1996
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:52 PM

lol. Sorry I aint buying this act. Dwight aint the "tuff guy" type. Hes mamby pamby and hes honest about it. If someone challenged me and hit me with a bow like that to my grill Id flash the [expletive] out and starting droppin knucks on him.

There's a difference between being professional and stupidity...

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#5 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,913 posts
  • Name:Tyler
  • Fan Since:2000
  • Fav. Laker:The mamba

Posted March 26, 2013 - 02:55 PM

You're doing the same thing Dwight is doing though lol .....hypocrite 

Edited by LakeShow805, March 26, 2013 - 02:56 PM.

"No Justice. No Peace. Jail the Racist Police!"

#6 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts
  • Fan Since:When Magic crossed over the entire Warriors team in like 88. Chis Gatling looked like he was gonna cry.

Posted March 26, 2013 - 03:03 PM

There's a difference between being professional and stupidity...

So asome sweet chin music that bloodys your teeth up is "profesional" Get some man cred then talk. No way no how a dude hits me like that and gets away with it. Theres mistakes and I understand all that. But this was deliberate. Is a bow to the chin professional or stupidity? Is a direct retaliation in self defense and honor professional or stupidity? Regardless I'd protect myself and hit back.

You're doing the same thing Dwight is doing though lol .....hypocrite 

Wrong. Cuzz I wouldnt wait till 24 hours after the bow to my teeth to talk about it. If I was still conscious Id hit back immediately. Then I'd talk smack.

Edited by LakersGAFan, March 26, 2013 - 03:05 PM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#7 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,913 posts

Posted March 26, 2013 - 03:09 PM

So asome sweet chin music that bloodys your teeth up is "profesional" Get some man cred then talk. No way no how a dude hits me like that and gets away with it. Theres mistakes and I understand all that. But this was deliberate. Is a bow to the chin professional or stupidity? Is a direct retaliation in self defense and honor professional or stupidity? Regardless I'd protect myself and hit back.

Wrong. Cuzz I wouldnt wait till 24 hours after the bow to my teeth to talk about it. If I was still conscious Id hit back immediately. Then I'd talk smack.

1. He is playing on a team that is competing for a playoff spot. It would hurt them and if he did do that, then I bet you would be calling him an idiot.

2. If it was David Lee throwing an elbow at you.......you wouldn't do anything

3. You are still all talk because you have no proof you would do this so you are pretty much doing what Howard is doing. Putting on an act.

#8 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,187 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 26, 2013 - 03:10 PM

He said it the night of and got a technical during the game too, he didn't wait 24 hours...

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#9 Jackson

Jackson

All-Star

• 6,517 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant/Kareem/Sasha(LOL)

Posted March 26, 2013 - 03:11 PM

Good. The Lakers run California.

The Warriors got away with a lot of of calls last night and they almost lost. They're still a [expletive]ty team IMO.

#10 Jay Cee

Jay Cee

• 1,631 posts
  • Name:James
  • Fav. Laker:The Mamba

Posted March 26, 2013 - 03:25 PM

I was more surprised at what Mark Jackson said. Kinda inappropriate coming from a coach.

And I think Dwight means payback in the same sense that Kobe meant it after the Atlanta incident. It's not baseball where you can drill a guy with a pitch. They want to dominate them on the court. It'll be physical probably, but it won't be throwing high elbows or Bynum-Barrea status or anything like that. Just my opinion, but I think they mean "revenge" in a non-violent way.

#11 lakers1o1

lakers1o1

Off The Bench

• 2,568 posts
  • Name:The Black Mamba Will Rise
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted March 26, 2013 - 03:52 PM

Lol man cred?

Nothing is more manly then walking away from the situation and preventing yourself from harming the teams success.  If you had any common knowledge you would understand my point but I guess you just seem like an eThug or something... lol

Plus, ift David Lee hit you with his elbow you'd be out cold and by the time you woke up you'd probably be watching him on NBAtv laying in your hospital bedroom anyways.

kb24_zpscc8c9e5b.jpg

#12 KjaX24

KjaX24

KjaX24

• 305 posts
  • Name:keith jackson
  • Fan Since:a wee little lad
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe

Posted March 26, 2013 - 04:08 PM

I wish I were half as tough of some of y'all.. Haha

You guys make me smile.

#13 LakersGAFan

LakersGAFan

• 11,597 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 03:56 AM

Plus, ift David Lee hit you with his elbow you'd be out cold and by the time you woke up 

Do you think I'm some 120 lb teenage computer geek or something? I'm 6-4" 235 pounds bro. Lee is 6-9 240. You think 5" of height is gonna stop me. lol. Stop assuming you know who your talking to.

The point is is D12 should have either busted Lees head, or stfu. Dont wait and then later talk [expletive] to cameras. Thats [expletive] made. Shaq socked up Barkley for the same reason almost. And Barkley respected him for it. DEFENDING oneself is never a bad thing. Thats just real code. if you dont agree I suggest you check your anatomy. 

Edited by LakersGAFan, March 27, 2013 - 04:00 AM.

KBdive_zpsa0338da3.jpg

#14 gque24

gque24

Starter

• 4,371 posts
  • Fan Since:1985
  • Fav. Laker:KOBE

Posted March 27, 2013 - 05:20 AM

you should have got your revenge in game the same way Lee got his payback for MWP rubbing his head like a child but he took it out on D12 = slick dirty veteran play = Old Stockton way to do it.

Never Wrong Always Right Like Freeway Exits!!

#15 LakeShow805

LakeShow805

Superstar

• 7,913 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 07:46 AM

Do you think I'm some 120 lb teenage computer geek or something? I'm 6-4" 235 pounds bro. Lee is 6-9 240. You think 5" of height is gonna stop me. lol. Stop assuming you know who your talking to.

The point is is D12 should have either busted Lees head, or stfu. Dont wait and then later talk [expletive] to cameras. Thats [expletive] made. Shaq socked up Barkley for the same reason almost. And Barkley respected him for it. DEFENDING oneself is never a bad thing. Thats just real code. if you dont agree I suggest you check your anatomy. 

You forgot the part where David Lee is a professional athlete and you aren't.,,,,but its easy to claim on the internet.

On topic, Kobe does the same thing just like he did at the Hawks game. He said he is going to get revenge. He's not going to fight him....he is going to destroy him on the basketball court. What they are paid to do.

If Dwight wanted to ruin our chances of making the playoffs and laying out Lee....he could have. Remember this.

Edited by LakeShow805, March 27, 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#16 LakerGeezer

LakerGeezer

Off The Bench

• 2,554 posts
  • Fan Since:1990
  • Fav. Laker:Dennis Rodman

Posted March 27, 2013 - 08:50 AM

Why talk about it?  If he wants to lay Lee out at some point, just do it in the course of a regular season game, dont whine about it.

Debbie Downer

#17 Roidz

Roidz

Rookie

• 1,264 posts
  • Name:Ryan
  • Fav. Laker:KB, L.O., Glen Rice

Posted March 27, 2013 - 12:24 PM

You forgot the part where David Lee is a professional athlete and you aren't.,,,,but its easy to claim on the internet.

There's plenty of people that aren't professional athletes that could still beat the [expletive] out of other people, including athletes. But yes, you're right about it being the internet and people claiming things that have no truth whatsoever to them, but still doesn't mean that a non-professional athlete can't beat the [expletive] out of someone else.

"What I'm doing right now, I'm chasing perfection." -Kobe Bean Bryant

Posted Image

• 40,604 posts

Posted March 27, 2013 - 12:29 PM

If Dwight wanted to ruin our chances of making the playoffs and laying out Lee....he could have. Remember this.

I hate that these old videos (not even THAT old) seemingly always have the crappiest quality. Wish HD could just be the norm already, at least 720, end of insignificant rant.

yo.

#19 Majesty

Majesty

Luol Deng's cousin is awesome. Thanks for the pizza!!

• 41,187 posts
  • Name:Jay
  • Fan Since:1987
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe present, Magic past

Posted March 27, 2013 - 09:39 PM

Dwight said he has no plans to go after David Lee on April 12. "The way to retaliate is go out there and ...

dominate. ... My teammates need me on the floor."

Dwight said he was "frustrated" after the loss to the Warriors and did still think about Lee's elbow: "The play was dirty." But as far as revenge, Dwight said: "I'm not going to do anything stupid. ... I wouldn't do anything especially to mess our team up."

About the NBA issuing a flagrant on Lee retroactively, Dwight said: "I don't really care. It's late now."

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to Djokovic? - Robert Flores

#20 MDI

MDI

Jesus Fan

• 35,951 posts
  • Fav. Laker:Kobe Bryant

Posted March 27, 2013 - 10:38 PM

This is Dwights idea of revenge

9u6kvo.png

Props to sidthekid871

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users